• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creating Template:Serious Profile ?

As the title says. JBW has a category named Category:Serious Profiles, but I feel that a notice box template is much more visible than a mere category. Also, should we have a standard regarding the "Serious Profiles" as there could be profile which are seriously analyze joke feats or joke interpretations of serious feats and excepting serious versus debating. I feel that they should be considered as serious profiles too.

As the title says. JBW has a category named Category:Serious Profiles, but I feel that a notice box template is much more visible than a mere category. Also, should we have a standard regarding the "Serious Profiles" as there could be profile which are seriously analyze joke feats or joke interpretations of serious feats and excepting serious versus debating. I feel that they should be considered as serious profiles too.
Following.

Seol is dealing with a staff shortage on-site, though I'm not sure if the shortage did pass though. So I'd expect a thread like this to get immediate attention at best (considering the low activity on JBW), or pretty long time to get attention. I did have a feature request on updating the CH into the remastered profile it is now.

Last edited:
Back