• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another way the amalgamations could work is that they don't actually realize autistic people are immune to the virus and behave like antivirus software attempting to eradicate a virus the treatment for the virus would cure a normal person but would kill a healthy person and they would put a tag on the ones they have already cured so they could identify them since the autistic people were never cured due to not being affected in the first place they would not be taged and that would be why the amalgamations would go after them.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Maybe this could be the main character:
Xcvbndfgh
I actually like where you're going with this.

Reminds me of Frisk, who has no definitive characteristics, allowing them to be an avatar for the player themself.

Darkmon cns said:
Another way the amalgamations could work is that they don't actually realize autistic people are immune to the virus and behave like antivirus software attempting to eradicate a virus the treatment for the virus would cure a normal person but would kill a healthy person and they would put a tag on the ones they have already cured so they could identify them since the autistic people were never cured due to not being affected in the first place they would not be taged and that would be why the amalgamations would go after them.
A way a group of them could be allies would be if some of them evolved from machines carrying out a task to sentient beings with a mission I have an idea let's say that at some point in a deep deep part of the mindscape well the subconscious of the human mind Bend and twists the virus got confused and cannibalized itself altering its own purpose from removing individuality and sentience and devolving creatures into evolving creature making things that come into contact with it stronger and smarter this unique part of the virus formed into a stone some amalgamations encountered the stone and touched it and when they did they evolved from mindless machines carrying out a task to sentient beings with a purpose however the stone needs to recharge its power which is why all the amalgamations aren't evolved and there are only so many of these evolved amalgamation with there advanced intelligence they realize the autistic people are immune however they have no way of telling the unevolved amalgamations this so the only way they have of protecting them is to fight there family.

@Darkmon Sounds a bit complicated to me.

I think we're better of leaving them with the role of being living personifications of one's individuality that got their minds corrupted by the virus.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
@Darkmon
Sounds a bit complicated to me.

I think we're better of leaving them with the role of being living personifications of one's individuality that got their minds corrupted by the virus.
Ok but I kind of like the idea of the virus corrupting itself.

I kind of do too, but I feel like it's a bit too much.

Regardless, we shouldn't derail the thread too much here. Right now I'll just focus on getting material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back