• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken Robot Deluxe: while it may look seem very similar to a normal Chicken Robot, he's way better. he has stronger guns, more flametrowers and his bone ammunitions are sharper. the only problems are that is waaaay slower and for an error in the programming his aim it's worse.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
"Cosmic Crab - A member of a higher race of Crab Gods. They train in the art of the Stabby Stabby to keep their sworn enemies, the Lunar Lobsters, at bay."
How's that?
11/9 i will read it 5 times

Slightly Rustier Chicken Robot - The original model of Chicken Robots, while one may think it is the weakest at first glance, it has only rusted because it was locked away by the Colonel himself, but why was it locked away? It was locked away so it wouldn't end humanity itself

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Red Hot Spicy Chicken Robot - While it may be comparable to regular Chicken Robots, all of its weaponry is coated in the spiciest hot sauce and spices KFC has, the sharpened chicken bones for example, will now be sending hot sauce and spices into your body, attempting to spice you from the inside
>"The Red Hot Spicy Chicken Robot spiced you up!"

>"You take 64,623 HP of damage."

>"You are now burned and poisoned."

Rusty Chicken Robot: This is a Chicken Robot that malfunctioned, so it was left rusting. While the rust may have weakened him, it also made his attacks poisoning and gived him the ability to weaken his enemies.

Phealan1 said:
(When none of your dank creations get noticed.)
I'm not going to use every picture posted here obviously, because it's getting a bit difficult to save and use all of them. In fact there's plenty of stuff that I didn't save. It's nothing personal, honest!

@Neo

"Thousand-Degree Fidgetboard - A hoverboard with fidget spinners for wheels, which in turn have knives blazing with 1000 degrees for the spokes. These babies can ride at speeds of 100 mph, enabling it to effectively shred entire crowds of people in a fraction of a second, leaving behind nothing but ashes and severed limbs."

ArbitraryNumbers said:
@Neo
"Thousand-Degree Fidgetboard - A hoverboard with fidget spinners for wheels, which in turn have knives blazing with 1000 degrees for the spokes. These babies can ride at speeds of 100 mph, enabling it to effectively shred entire crowds of people in a fraction of a second, leaving behind nothing but ashes and severed limbs."
Can you flip bottles with it though?

TheNeolancer said:
He will you send us a link to the game when its done?
Don't count on it becoming a thing. I have a tendency to be lazy and unmotivated at times, and I still haven't purchased the RPG Maker software I plan to use. Right now I'm just sort of going through a concept phase, brainstorming and gathering material to use.

But yeah, in the off chance I do get a Demon or something made, I'll link y'all to it. Probably on GameJolt or something.

Lunar Lobster: the basic soldier of the Lunar Lobsters. he may be the weakest kind of Lunar Lobster, but it's pincers are still very strong.

Lunar Lobster 2: when a Normal Lunar Lobster absorbs light, it becomes golden. he's pincers are stronger and he can shoot light beams

Lunar Lobster 3: when a normal Lunar Lobster Absorbs darkness, it becomes purple. he's very mischievous and uses his dark powers to trick his opponents. he's physically weaker than a normal Lunar Lobster

Lunar Lobster 4: When a Lunar Lobster menages to kill a Celestial Crab, he absorbs the Crab's celestial energy. the strongest kind of Lunar Lobster, only a few exist. he can shoot beams of celestial energy and it's exoskeleton it's nigh-indistructible, only a Celestial crab's Knife can pierce it

Ryukama said:
ArbitraryNumbers said:
Can you flip bottles with it though?
No. That feature comes packaged with the separately-purchased Vape add-on. It makes all of your water bottles land perfectly upright. You get extra lit points if you land the bottle while ripping a fat vape and dabbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back