• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: THE SUNRISE OF SADNESS ~ "WOW YOU'RE SUCH OF GROTESQUE MONSTER.....WHO'S THE MURDERER NOW, BASTARD!!!?"

COMICAL TITLE: THE BUDGET MOTHER AND FATHER OF ANYA HAVE A FEUD

And here we are, another Chisato rampage, this time it's against the Budget Yor the Ultimate Assassin herself
This time, however.....i'll make some of spicy condition here due of how the summary story would go here...

That's right, i'll bloodlust Chisato here to make her go for kill and used the lethal bullet due of unexpected and shocked event that happened in front of her eyes, this is basically: What-if Lycoris Recoil went to the Darker Story?
Yeah i'm a ******, what did you expected? Hayasaka from Kaguya-Sama is my waifu that i wanted her to get hurt physically from light to lethal wound, you should already know this in waifu list thread
And without any further wait, let's get to the match!!

● ------------------------------------- ●

Did you see the sunrise?

Black shining sadness

Tell me, tell me

Why was it born?

Waiting, waiting

Believe in promise

Even if this body decays

Waiting over time

A recurred Mission by Chisato, Takina, and the other Lycoris Members has happened in this silent, rainy night of Tokyo City
A mission to captured the assassin that has threatened the DA organization, and while the DA wanted the target to be eliminated....Chisato refused to do so and tried her own way to do took down the assassin
But little did she know....this mission has turned the fate drastically 180 degree....an fear of she had....

"It has became a reality..."

This mission were so dangerous, many of the members became the victims of the assassin one by one, striking the fear to the group
Even Kurumi, one of their best agent after Takina and Chisato, fell to the silent rage of assassin, now wounded lethally.....even thought she's not dead, this sure made the two couples enraged, however they still refrain it and remember their motto....however a question has appeared on their mind regarded this
So many victims has fallen in this mission, DA organization wanted the target to be eliminated ASAP, and chaos has ensured in the city
Takina then asked Chisato to healed up Kurumi while she's went to find and track the target, even thought Chisato warned her because of the target is league above anything they faced included Majima, she still went there due of many reasons (we can't lost Kurumi here, she need a first-aid and many of our friends has been taken down, only two of us that are still in prime), and before she went, Takina promised to Chisato she'll be fine...smiled to her

"A bright smile from her....i don't know why, while it made me comfortable, there's another meaning on it"

....some of minutes later
As Chisato treatened Kurumi wound alongside the others who survived and can still fight, a sound of gunshot can be heard, it was Takina....
Chisato then rushed in, leaved Kurumi to the others, approached to the the place where Takina fight, she has a bad feeling.....a very bad feeling....combined with many of the complexity questions and thought that has been in her mind this day
She then saw an empty building around the blocks, and again an another gunshot can be heard, "this is the place!"
This time so many gunshot can be heard until.....no gunshot can be heard, without being fazed, Chisato ran to the building....

"Takina-chan....Takina-chan! Takina-chan! TAKINA-CHAN!!!"

As she finally arrived....an horror views welcomed Chisato, she's statued there, a expression full of emotion and feeling: shocked, unbelieveable, refusal, sadness, anger, hopeless, and so on....
That's Takina....bathed in blood....with her left eyes has been damaged so badly...her fingers has been cutted off....a large slash can be seen on her front body....but worst of all, an katana can be seen teared throught Takina chest, and a second later, it got pulled out, which made Takina fell from her balance, as she saw Chisato in front of her, with an melancholic expression, she called her.....

"Chi...Chisa...to...."

She fell, layed down....without any movement can be seen......
Chisato....she kneel down.....as she's broke down from it......a cry of pain, sorrow, and so on....
And suddenly, an figure emerged from the shadow.....she wielded the katana she used to "kill" Takina....a girl in her school uniform, blood splattern on her uniform, with a sharp eyes on it....that's right....she's the target....the assassin that being hunted right now, by from the look of it she's received a wounds as well but not in large margin compared to Takina
She approached Chisato, who's still kneel down helplessly, like all of her spirit were gone, reduced to atom....the assassin knew she's vulnearable right now so she's went to finish her off ASAP
She's front of Chisato, she then ready to beheaded Chisato....however
As soon as she swung it, Chisato pulled her gun, and literally parried it, surprised her! And a second later Chisato reloaded her gun and shot at her, which the assassin dodged, but she still get hit, and she realized! The bullets she used isn't the same as Takina used, it's not a rubber bullets....it's literally a real one! The lethal bullets!
As she saw Chisato, she can see in Chisato face....an emotionless face with an eyes radiated so many emotion: Rage, Anger, Revenge, and Kill....
It's like a black clouds wrapped the vision of Chisato, right now she broke her own motto, she didn't care, all she want right now is to kill, no matter what.....
A sunrise can be seen, yet the rain still continuing....it even went heavier....

• Speed are equalized
  • Maki in-characters, Chisato is bloodlusted (using the lethal bullet and aim for kill)
  • Maki arsenal: The Katana, pair of knifes, and handguns
  • Place located in Empty Building in Tokyo City
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters ever since after Chisato parried Maki
  • Win via anything!!!
  • "....This is for Takina": 7 (Bruh, Fanta, Cimanfra, Random, COB, Popted, Myself)
  • "You're just one of my target that i'll eliminate...": 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Harukawa.Maki.600.3800667.jpg

VS
Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3800662.jpg

• PRE-BATTLE THEME: IF I CRY

• BATTLE THEME 1: ABSOLUTE CONFIGURATION

• BATTLE THEME 2: MEZAME

• INTERMEZZO THEME: KIMI WA BOKU NI NITEIRU

• CLIMAX THEME 1: DID YOU SEE THE SUNRISE?

• CLIMAX 2 AND ENDING THEME: EAT, KILL ALL

• EPILOUGE THEME: FOREVER

Last edited:
Maki is about 1.8 MJ by being comparable to Tenko well Chisato is superior to someone who survived a 1.8 MJ rocket blast, they're similar but since Chisato scales above her value she'll be stronger between 2

Maki has a more deadly arsenal since she wields an assortment of guns and CQC weapons which could be useful if Chisato didn't have her Analytical Prediction which is gonna allow her to dodge practically anything and Maki has no way to shut it down so Chisato is gonna be able to dodge all her hits/shots and fire back no problem, not even mentioning how she has far more actual skill feats that put her far above Maki or her enhanced senses making it difficult for Maki to stealth kill her

Chisato should take this with pretty easy difficulty though being Stronger, busted Analytical Prediction, far more skilled then Maki has ever shown, and enhanced senses shutting down stealth mastery

Maki is about 1.8 MJ by being comparable to Tenko well Chisato is superior to someone who survived a 1.8 MJ rocket blast, they're similar but since Chisato scales above her value she'll be stronger between 2

Maki has a more deadly arsenal since she wields an assortment of guns and CQC weapons which could be useful if Chisato didn't have her Analytical Prediction which is gonna allow her to dodge practically anything and Maki has no way to shut it down so Chisato is gonna be able to dodge all her hits/shots and fire back no problem, not even mentioning how she has far more actual skill feats that put her far above Maki or her enhanced senses making it difficult for Maki to stealth kill her

Chisato should take this with pretty easy difficulty though being Stronger, busted Analytical Prediction, far more skilled then Maki has ever shown, and enhanced senses shutting down stealth mastery
Didn't expect it would be short lived lel, well then i'll counting your vote
Tho more input from the others Danganronpa supporters would be good

Veloxt no you're slowing down my crappy laptop- Nooo- the videos are drowning me-

<Lag to death>

Yeah uh gonna be honest. Seems like a decisive Chisato win lol. Chisato FRA

Fyi i made the summary with in mind that Chisato would lose and by the continuation, she's dead while Takina was somehow still alive and witnessed her death for some of twist

But by the outcome of this match the title and the song "eat kill all" are make much more sense, Chisato snapped and can't go back now, Maki just prove that she's just like the others humans.....has their grotesque monster inside and now....who's the murderer?
Takina still dead for cherry on top

To make it quick, i'll vote Chisato
And with that, we are in grace period
How did my long planned, full dedication matches always ended up so early?

Back