• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Quirk: energy conversion

description: the hero can convert all food into energy. than empower themselves. increasing speed, strength and durablity. the more food they eat the more energy is created

Quirk Name: Aresenal

What it does: Allows we to summon any kind of gun with 5 clips of ammuniton

Limitations: I have to be able to carry the gun, I have to know how to shoot it

Special Moves:

Enhanced Sight: I can see farther with or without the scope on my gun

Bullseye: Time slightly slows around me for 15 seconds allowing me to get better accuracy

Villian Name: Rueger

ITSGAMEOVERMAN said:
Quirk Name: Aresenal
What it does: Allows we to summon any kind of gun with 5 clips of ammuniton, 25 shells, and 3 drums for lmgs

Limitations: I have to be able to carry the gun, I have to know how to shoot it

Special Moves:

Enhanced Sight: I can see farther with or without the scope on my gun

Bullseye: Time slightly slows around me for 15 seconds allowing me to get better accuracy

Villian Name: Rueger

Quirkname: Phoenix

What it does: When ever i take to much damage and feel to much pain or get knocked out I gain a firey aura and am able to control a flame hotter than cremation (Dark Crimson Red), I can float and blast people with my fire, if i am attacked by lightning i can channel it into my fire for a short time (30 seconds) and it gives me greater speed and strength

Limitations: In order to activate I must be knocked out cold or take a large amount of damage, burns me greatly after a while

Powermoves:

Reincarnation: Allows me to create a large fire ball and slam down on people dealing AOE damage

Flame Dash: I grow flameing wings and push myself around the area and dodge

Full Phoenix: I get a full set of flaming armor and can create flaming weapons

Metor Strike (Requires Full Phoenix): I fly up into the air and rain down fire balls and when im done i dash down and slam into the ground dispersing my flaming armor into a small wave of lave that goes up and hits the ground and makes a hazard zone

Equimpent: Extreme After Burn Spray, for when im done fighting

Backstory: As a kid i was picked on for being quirkless but one day I snapped at the bullies and my quirk activated but i could only keep it active for 30 seconds before i passed out, i was hospitalized and when i awoke they gave me extreme after burn spray to heal the burn marks from my quirk, i grew up in fear of my own quirk but one day i saw a lady being picked on and steped in but i was knocked out by a large fist and activated my quirk and defeted them, when i woke up i used my spray to heal myself and realised i could use my quirk for good, I later enrolled in U.A shortly after my parents passed

Kind of wanted to make my own OP quirk since there is a lot of those in this thread.

Quirk Name: Demon

This quirk allows the user to take on the form of a demon, in demon form the user is granted superhuman strength, durability, endurance and sight, heightend senses and increased reaction time, a minor increase to the user's night vision and can fly using the jet-black wings that come out of their lower back when tranformed, the user's horns also grow longer and eyes start glowing in this form.

Even outside of the transformation, the quirk has visable effects outside on the user, giving them large black horns, black sclera, blood red eyes, extrmely pale light-grey skin, and claw-like fingers that are as hard as iron and sharp enough to cut through skin, it also grants the user a passive Regenerationn that allows the ability regenerate back things that usualy wouldn't grow back like teeth, bones, limbs and even organs and increases their life span by ludirous amounts, allowing the user to live through dozens of millenia. (However growing back something as large like a chopped of arm do take up to 3 months, this also helps prevent bleeding out and organ failiure and makes staying in shape a lot easier)

After awakening the quirk, the user can now regenerate things like lost limbs and organs in a matter of seconds in their transformation if they desire so, their passive Regenerationn in their normal form is twice as quick and powerful now and they also do no longer age beyond their prime.

Limitation(s):

-The transformation is tiring to keep up.

-While the Regenerationn allows for Regenerationn of practically anything, it is not very fast, meaning they are by no means unkillable, it also do not regenerate memories lost from destroyed brain cells.

-While the awakend form of the quirk allows for high-speed Regenerationn in demon form, it is extremely draining and requires the users intent in order to activate, meaning keep fighting after regenerating an arm or a leg 9-10 times would be very difficult.

-The awakening of the quirk do not make the user immortal, just unaging and quickly healing, meaning destroying more than 70% of the brain or destroying enough of their body quikly enough is still very much deadly to them.

-The sharp finger-claws makes daily life annoying due to them having a tendancy to cut anything the user attempts to grab, making various daily-life taks annoying.

Equipment: Special clothes that aren't ripped apart by their claws, a special made phone so the screen isn't scratched up by the user's claws.

Special Moves:

• Take Off: Grabs the target with their claws and flies several hundred meter into the air, then dropping them down.

Magic Vessel: the user is a virus, who can use this Quirk to eat that of it's host, the Quirk is simultaneously analysed and replicated, allowing the virus cell to use it on a level similar to it's size (the rule of thumb is "slightly more than one cell of the original owner"). When not using the Quirks, they are generally accessible to the host, the cell's copies merged together to form a better imitation of the original (better relative to their individual copies, power relative to the original varies depending on level of infection). While it requires a full analysis in order to duplicate, it can mitigate this by "comparing notes" between cells. This can also be used to update divergent strains with each other's quirks.

It cannot use, grant access to or consume Quirks at the same time, though it can keep talking to itself. While it can choose whether or not to use even mutant Quirks, the possibility of it being compatible with quirks does exist (though it's copies are only psuedoquirks, they can influence the whole in a problematic way). These were solved after obtaining Transcendence.

Miracle Light: The user can fire off incredibly powerful beams of light from their hands. It is so great that Magic Vessel, which usually takes at most two months to consume and analyse a Quirk, took two years to do each. It can be used with one of two hands, the latter isn't much stronger, but is considerably more focused.

Quirk Name: Weeping Angel

What it does: Allows me and my twin to switch between a unbreakable stone statue to throw or leap off of, can both be human for 30 minutes every hour

Limitations: We both have to agree on who is stone and who isnt, only one can be stone at a time

Special Moves:

Stone Armor: Allows human brother to abosrb the statue and gain a coat of stone like armor but can only hold for 5 minutes before realisng the statue

Hero Names: Ebony & Ivory

quirk:vibration

description: the ability to vibrate the molucules in the surrounding area. can focus it in the shape of fists and other body parts. and create virtually impenetrable barriers

when vibrating molecules at a specific frequency the hero can create blasts of intense heat

Quirk Name: Heart Rate

What it does: Allows me to raise my adreniline and boost my heart rate, this increases my speed, strength, but takes away defense, slowing my heart rate raises my defense

Limitations: Raising my heart rate to much can cause me extreme pain, risk of causing a heart attack

Equipment: Pacemaker, to regulate my heart rate if it goes to far

Quirk Name: Bass

What it does: Allows me to make a tunnel of visible sound that shoots from my hands like a cannon, can be lethal if i "turn up the bass" to high"

Limitations: Can harm my own ears, can be lethal to myself

Super Moves:

Beat Drop- Propels me into the air and i do a powerful axe kick, cracking the ground

Booster- I crank up the base, putting me in a destabelized state, allowing me to move much faster and do much more damage

CRANK IT UP- I turn up the bass to max and i begin fadin in and out cause of my molecules moving with the bass and i fire a massive cannon that can crash through multiple buldings or mountains

Equipment:

Modified Ear muffs- To protect my ears

Stabilizer: To keep me from moving with the exelrating bass in my body

Quirk Name: Catch

What it does: gives me a burst of speed and strength and allows me to create a ball of energy in my hand, smililar to a base ball, that i can throw at great speeds

Limitations: The more i throw the more strain i put on my muscles which affect's the damage, speed depends on how hard i throw the ball and how far from target it is (farther away, the faster the ball goes which increses speed), can burn me if i charge up the ball long enough

Special Moves:

1st Base: I begin to "fade" in and out of of view due a burst of speed and i channel the energy around my hand like a ball and throw it fast enough to break through walls

2nd base: I summon two balls and throw them and they curve and follow the enemy for 30 seconds before exploding

3rd: I get a boost of strength and throw a ball that keeps coming back for 5 minutes upon activation and i can keep throwing it, while its in the air i can guide it on its way back to me

Homerun: I toss one of my balls into the air, the ball excelrates faster than any of my other moves and the ball splits into five that explode mid air, causing a smoke screen

Equipment

Baseball Cap- For irony

Modified Baseball Glove- A baseball glove that i hang on my belt from a retractable cord, allows me to catch quirk based projectiles

quirk: immortal/repair

description: the ability to rapidly heal from any injury. as well as repair any injury. under normal circumastances a persons ability to heal requires broken bones and other such injuries to be repaired first. this hero has a duel quirk inherited from his parents. 1 quirk grants rapid healing of injuries the other quirk is called repair and allows him to reset and repair any broken bones.

a side effect of the quirk also grants the ability to rebuild the body in a way that every time he heals his body is that much superior. as such he can naturally train harder, and longer than others.

he isn't absolutely immortal in that he can die of injuries if he doesn't heal fast enough. he also ages normally. but if he so chooses he can rebuild his body in a younger form. as such he has the potential to live indefinitely.

he can also use his healing and repairing on other people as well as objects

Quirk Name: Magic Box!

Description: A dimensional storage of undefined size, where the user can stash nearly all and any manner of things! Weapons, tools, provisions, perhaps even people... Things that have been put in can also be pulled out, time not passing for anything inside the Magic Box until it is out again. As an added effect, anything pulled into the box is considered "owned" and can then be pulled back inside the box even if it ends far away from the user.

The most curious detail about this quirk is when things are pulled out... they may be combined! Tools or suits or items of many sorts, but only in ways that make enough sense ideally, even if not structurally. Fusion happens can be done when 2 or more items are called out at once. These fused items may be recalled to the Magic Box as well, and it's component parts recalled separately, to be used individually or to be fused again with other items.

Limitations: At any time, the user may have no more than 4 items out of the Magic Box at the same time, recalling any single object to be able to pull another ne out, and things pulled out can only appear a max of 3 meters away from the Quirk user. For something to be added to the Magic Box the user must be touching it, and humans can't be "owned", so despite being able to pull them in, the user may not pull them out and then recall them back from a distance like other tools.

Objects in the extended possession of others take time being inside the Magic Box to be recognized as "Owned", and until they are they may not be fused with or recalled back on the box from a distance like others.

Proper understanding of the objects being fused and their structure is essential. Lacking this, their fusion isn't impossible but the new fused object will stop being any effective after some time, or something will malfunction. Proper knowledge extends this time, if not outright allows indefinite use of the fused item unless defused into it's parts again. Fused items that stop being effective can't be defused. Fusing more than 2 items at once makes the process of fusing harder and the likelyhood of a new item that will stop functioning at some point greater.

Name: Super Speed

Effect: the user can increase their speed by 100x for one second. This makes respiration relatively slow (holding their breath for its duration is usually the most efficient thing to do). Their strength is multiplied via s=(v+u)/(1+vu/c^2), even when this would bring them above infinity.

Name: All Fortune

Effect: Turns 'Bad' into 'Good Fortune'. The user is able to passively extract good fortune out of everything, this has the effects of:

• Anchoring the user into reality as though they were the main character
  • Anything whose 'fortune' is completely drained are written off reality
  • The lower your 'fortune' the less of an impact you can make on reality, for example attacking someone or something with extremely large 'fortune' reserves will prove as difficult as trying to attack someone that exists in a different reality

Quirk Name: Rhythm Section

What it does: Allows me to slow time around me to do many things, causes my heart to beat faster, allows for greater accuracy with my 1911

Limitations:Can only be done for 10 minutes at a time, must wait till heart slows to use effectivly again

Special Moves:

Complete stop: Makes my heart beat faster than a normal section, completly stops time for 5 minutes

Equipment:

Modified 1911, a type of pistol, used to deal damage at a distance, can use multiple kinds of amunition

Ammo Belt: Allows me to hold multiple kinds of rounds for my 1911, such as stun rounds and lethal rounds

Vigilante Name: Tar

Quirk Name: for Dear Life

What it does: A split second activation, grants me a boost of health and greater speed that lasts for 5 minutes, completly heals me, takes 30 minutes to fully recharge, can heal another person or people (max three), can be activated subconsiously, can even bring me or others back from death

Power Moves:

Tree of Life: I place my hand on the ground and a glowing tree with emerald green leaves spwes from the gorund and places a sphere around the area of the tree tht heals all i choose it to (sphere is a 10ft radius)

Equipment:

Combat Knife-To defend myself

Healing Capsules-Capsules filled with a healing liquid that works much like my power, gives me or who ever i give it to a boost of health

Water Gun: fires water at the speed of light. Due to kinetic energy, this produces infinite force, destroying the universe. It is guaranteed to activate upon awakening, which happens at birth.

Quirk Name: Fade

What it does: Allows me to fade in and out of reality,allowing me to appear anywhere, allows me to fade between realms using what is called a Warp Spasm, can hop between the nine realms

Limitations: Is possible to be stuck between realms if not careful

Power Moves:

Reality Folding- Allows me to fold realities ontop of eachother to take weapons or items

Reality Crush: I crash the world around the person cauisng them to dissapear from space and time

Quirk: Astral Projection
This allows the user to temporarily separate their consciousness from there body, appearing as a ghostly apparition that cannot be seen or sensed but cannot interact with the physical world in any way. While in this state, the user can put their consciousness into inanimate objects, allowing them to control that object (Similar to Monster Cat or Mimicry). The user can put their consciousness into other people as well, but only if they're unconscious.

Limitations- While this quirk is activated, the users body is put into a comatose like state, leaving it vulnerable to enemy attacks. The Apparition can only go a limited distance away from the body. while possessing a person, the user does not have access to any of there memories and can be forced to abandon the person if they take significant damage.

Quirk: Swiss Army Knife
by touching a small object, the user can "memorize" the shape of the object. The user is than able to transform part of, or all of there hands into that object. for example, the user touches a key and memorizes its shape, he can now freely transform one of his fingers into that key, allowing them to unlock doors without needing the original. Using this, the user can potentially transform into all kinds of useful objects such as magnifying glasses, tweezers, scissors, etc (hence the quirk name) Limitations- not really combat applicable in most situations.

quirk:dead zone

description: the ability to create a terrirtory of effect around onesself in which nothing can happen or exist within that territory other than the people within this territory. as such no quirk can be activated within this zone. no true momentum or force can be exerted upon the hero.

Actionmanrandell said:
quirk:dead zone

description: the ability to create a terrirtory of effect around onesself in which nothing can happen or exist within that territory other than the people within this territory. as such no quirk can be activated within this zone. no true momentum or force can be exerted upon the hero.
how big is the zone

Quirk Name: Sap

What it does: Allows me to summon a red, hardend sap like material that, much like amber to impale others and summon it on my hands to use as blades, can only be destroyed by electricity

Weaknesses: Electricity causes the material to explode

Limitations: Using to much without rest causes it to take over parts of my body, much like todoroki's ice because it gets the red from fusing with my blood so it will begin to cover my body

Powermoves:

Shatter Crystal- I summon a crystal charged with a small amount of static electricity, when thrown at somebody it explodes on contact, can be used to blow up my sap

Hero Name: Amber

(Thanks to god of war 4 for giving me this idea)

Quirk Name: Chaos Bandit

Chaos Bandit is a quirk allows the user to take away any sense, feeling, willpower, memory or any othervise non-physical thing away from any target. There is no real limit for how many the user can take away from at the time.

Limitation(s):

-The user can only take away 5 things from each target at once.

-Feelings being taken counts as 1 for each major feelings (Hope, Despair, Anger, etc.).

-The user cannot take away quirks, but can take away the memories of the quirk, removing the target's control of it.

-The user needs to touch the target in order to use the quirk to take away something (The quirk's effect goes through clothing and armor).

Equipment: A long chain used to drag people closer.

Special Moves:

• Hypnos's Presence: Takes away the target's Stamina.
  • Oizys's Influence: Takes away the target's ability to feel Hope.
  • Moros's Path: Takes away the target's Willpower.
  • Thanatos's Touch: Takes away the target's ability to sub-consciouscly beat their heart.
  • Embrace of Mother Nyx: All of the above and takes away the memories of all Loved Ones.

Back