• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Something I started doing when I was bored.

Just make up random skills that you think Ajimu might have but never used.

Pretty much anything goes, because metafictional parodies are amazing.

Example:

No Doki (µÂêÕÄ╗Òüîµ®ƒÞâ¢ÒüùÒü¬Òüä, No Doki): Resist deletion skill

Writing Computer (Òé│Òâ│ÒâöÒâÑÒâ╝Òé┐ÒéƵø©ÒüÅ, Ritingu Computa): Manipulate files skill

Barbecue Queen (ÒâÉÒâ╝ÒâÖÒé¡ÒâÑÒâ╝Òé»ÒéñÒâ╝Òâ│, B─übekyü Ku─½n): Make the perfect burger skill

Filthy Monkey (õ©ìµ¢öÒü¬þî┐, Firus─½ Monk─½): Incinerate planet skill.

Back From Nothing (õ¢òÒééÒü¬ÒüäÒüïÒéëµê╗ÒüúÒüªÒüÅÒéï, Baku Furommu Nōs─½ngu): Regenerate from absolutely nothing skill.

You are already dead (ÒüèÒü¥Òüê ÒéÅ ÒééÒüå ÒüùÒéôÒüºÒüäÒéï Omae wa mou shindeiru): Kills a person before they can even do anything a form of causality skill as you win before it began

Cut and Take (µû¼ÕѬ, Zandatsu): High-speed high-frequency cutting skill.

Table-kun (µÇºµ¼▓Õìô, Tēburu-kun): Seduce inanimate object skill.

Otter Slip (ÕÀØþì║µ╗æÒéï, Kawauso Subero): Dive into water without ripple skill.

It's over (þÁéÒéÅÒéèÒü¥ÒüùÒüƒ, Owarimashita): Instantly lowers the probability of winning to 0.0000000000000% for the opponent the moment the words "it's over" are pronounced.

Self-Destruct - The ability to destroy areas >200,000,000 miles in diameter (The resulting blast will destroy you also, though).

Omega Beam - A 10 meter wide ray capable of melting diamond.

Extinction - A spell that rains a meteor large enough to destroy an area double the size of Russia (Roughly 13 million square miles [1.05633e7 mi.┬▓]).

Full Throttle - The Ability to Lack Nothing

Lovecraft Witchcraft - Govern and Embody Eldritch Entities

Constant Exclusio - Outside of Everything Skill

Diamond Vehicle - Ability to take Friend and Foe into Nirvana

Lesser Vehicle - Embody Nirvana

'''Eternal Bonding''': Destroy the space inside atoms and prevent energy from being transmitted.

Non-believer (õ┐íÒüÿÒü¬Òüäõ║║): Destroy anything considered Divine and religious no matter how powerful it is.

Welcome to reality (þÅ¥Õ«ƒÒü½ÒéêÒüåÒüôÒüØ) - can materialize to a real 3D world aka our world.

Check! : Put your opponent in a tough place, reducing their chances of winning in any sense, Fighting, Gaming and or debating.

Checkmate: Automatically Win.

Close the Storybook: You wake up. Erasing all of reality and dimesions as if it were but a distant memory.

Behold, my Final Attack: Summon energy out of nowhere when your stamina is depleted, creating an energy blast that is substantially more powerful than anything you could create at full power.

Deus Ex Me: Always fight enemies with weaknesses to your specific skill set.

Piggy Bank: The ability to convert kinetic energy from opponents into currency.

Outshine the Hero: Increase your power dramatically when fighting someone who has previously beaten someone more powerful than you.

You Got Me Monologuing: Make your opponents reveal all their secrets and the tricks to their attacks.

Yadda Yadda: The ability to know the entirety of something you only hear a part of.

I Called It: The ability to make predictions about the plot that will invariably come true.

Occam's Razor: Removes all techniques an opponent has that you don't.

Look Away: The ability to be immune to damage behind you, such as exploding buildings or fires. Also makes you look badass.

But What If: The ability to put limitations on the powers of another.

Paradox Parachute (ÒâæÒâ®ÒâëÒââÒé»Òé╣ÒâæÒâ®ÒéÀÒâÑÒâ╝Òâê, Paradokkusuparashüto): Break the Omnipotence Paradox and any other Paradox.

Omni Rule (Òé¬ÒâáÒâïÒâ½Òâ╝Òâ½, Omunirüru): Apply a Law or Rule that cannot be removed or Overcome, this ability has no limits.

I'll Reign Over you (þºüÒü»ÒüéÒü¬ÒüƒÒéƵ▓╗ÒéüÒéïÒéê, Watashi wa anata o osameru yo): Reign above all of Fiction and the 4th wall world.

Miss me with that gay shit (ÒüØÒü«Òé▓ÒéñÒü«ÒüôÒü¿ÒüºÒâƒÒé╣ÒüùÒüª, Sono gei no koto de misu *****): Dodge any ability, even abilities that never miss and abilities that are not physical. You dodge your responsibilities.

This isn't even my final form: Always have another form on top of your current form which is anywhere from double to infinite times stronger then the last form.

ATATATATATATATATA: Repeatedly punch the enemy until they explode. Works every time, all the time. Once the enemy is hit, their existence, concept, and anything tied to them spontaneously combusts because Gokupotence.

Your Bookmaker Days - Everything from your favorite show gets on School Day's level.

Your Waifu Is Trash - Make your opponent lose their will to live.

LolNope - Makes any ability useless.

Try Me Bitch - Summons a meme.

You've Got Nothing - Summons joker to erase any ability the opponent might have.

SF Tier - Become the new SonicFox of fighting games.

People die if they are killed - Gives immortals the ability to die.

Hakkai - Induce NLF on self.

Goku Black - Fail to notice sniper bullet.

CHeart - Believe in the heart of the cards.

Confident Word - Get away with cheating.

Beyond Suggs — Completely breaks logic, reasoning and even human decence to be able to beat omnipotents, treating reality as fiction.

The Muse — Skill that allows to manipulate the author

Infinitieth Wall — Skill that allows to interact with Real Life

The One Above You — Skill that induces PIS on the opponent, regardless of enemy tier

It was nice knowing ya - Your favourite shows will never get another season (i still cri for Rokka No Yuusha)

LOL - Laugh skill

Out of stock - No Selling any skill skill

Pretty big necro, but i like the idea so meh

Believe in the spleen of the cards: Become stronger by believing in anything skill

And the various other card organs: Turn your opponents organs into cardboard skill

Stand eater: Consume emotions other than fear and sadness, hopes, dreams and small children's imaginary friends skill

Back