• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maka Albarn (Soul Eater) vs Han Jee-Han (The Gamer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are in their 8-A forms, and Jee-Han has access to his most recent feats, which include his golem army. Both are in character. First to be rendered unconscious or dies wins. Who takes it?

Maka: 1 (Seventy96)

Han Jee-Han: 2 (CoreofBalance(COB), Risci-viragosi)

I will give my opinion: Both are close to each other, but Maka has resistance to his soul attacks.

Also, Jee-Han doesn't have soul attacks. His soul manipulation comes from him being able to place artifical spirits inside of his golems so they can act upon his orders independently of each other.

he has pocket dimension, can heal 100 percent in less than 10 minutes and an army of hundreds (not sure)

also, time hax

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Jee-Han too stronk plz nerf
But really he should be much more stronger by now in comparison. But that stamina damage per day..
it only last till he has his equipment on, he couldjust take it off

I agree, he should be much stronger, but there's no real way to quantify anything. And there's no evidence that his stats scale linearly.

Also, bump.

Litentric Teon said:
I agree, he should be much stronger, but there's no real way to quantify anything. And there's no evidence that his stats scale linearly.
Also, bump.
he says magic increases by 200 percent

I'm aware. But until he shows the AP that supposedly corresponds with that increase, it can't necessarily be taken at face value. While his ability doesn't lie, if the author only shows the majority of the series to have 8-B to 8-A feats, then that's where he's ranked at. Same thing with power levels in dragon ball, NNT, or fiamavolts in KHR. They don't scale linearly, and only can really be used for powerscaling in most instances, as the AP does not match. Same thing applies with Jee-Han until the author and his ability provide the consistency that it should, or it is explictly stated that his AP (not his magic power, overall mana, etc) increase by that much. If such was the case, Jee-Han would have had far more than a 2 times power up from his training from Lolikiano.

However, I'd prefer not to derail this thread too much. If you'd like to continue this, please feel free to message my wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back