• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
A battle of living clothing! A living mask that's evil vs a living outfit that's good. Which one should win here? If you think I'm using planet level Majora, then don't even respond ovo.

Majora: 1

Ryüko Matoi: 1

Ryuko takes with high diif due to resistance to mind manip, Majora being careless and playful and Senketsu helping with forming strategies.

So is this in-character Majora (at least pre-Wrath, who even then still possibly wasn't serious), or bloodlusted Majora?

If it's the former, I can see Ryuko taking it with some serious difficulty by playing off of the disadvantages caused by Majora's personality.

If it's the latter, then I'd say Majora takes it with stuff like age-altering, soul manipulation, matter manipulation, sealing, etc.

So Majora is 1.7 times stronger (going by their calcs), has milleniums of greater experience, has at least 3 ways to negate her dura for an instant one shot, BFR and is in a mind set where he's willing to use all of these advantages.

How the heck is this a fair fight?

Ryukama said:
So Majora is 1.7 times stronger (going by their calcs), has milleniums of greater experience, has at least 3 ways to negate her dura for an instant one shot, BFR and is in a mind set where he's willing to use all of these advantages.
How the heck is this a fair fight?
Wait, I thought Ryuko's calcs got higher results. Must have misremembered. Or been thinking of the old Majora calc.

The calc we use for Majora's tier is 4.55e27 joules.

Ryuko's is 2.6973668164930833e27 joules.

Although I'd argue this is still a stomp without the strength advantage.

@Weekly Well knowing Cal I just assumed speed was equalized as always :p

Seriously though this might be a mistmatch in Ryuko's favor due to blitzing in that case then. But I'm not sure.

Either way I'm kinda leaning towards this not being a balanced match up honestly.

Yeah, so Majora should be like, Mach 4800+. At the very least Mach 3600+. Those were the numbers I heard from Perpetual a while back.

Back