• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unfortunately Naruto loses badly here. He has no counter to Majora's hax that includes stuff like reality warping, soul manipulation, and matter manipulation.

Also are you have a picture of Teenage Naruto but the topic tag is Adult Naruto. Nothing serious just a minor nitpick.

Adult Naruto doesn't have the hax his teenage version does. So it's a stomp. Or I should say he hasn't shown it. I have no idea if he can still use it.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Adult Naruto doesn't have the hax his teenage version does. So it's a stomp. Or I should say he hasn't shown it. I have no idea if he can still use it.
No they have the same hax, it's just the Adult Naruto hasn't shown this form which is the reason he isn't Low 5-B.

Um, Naruto hasn't shown usage of the TSBs or the abilities the bijuu give him as an adult. Even if he has, it's still a stomp.

All the bijuus gave him was different rasegans. Which would just fall under elements manipulation, something Naruto already has. The TSB are just energy manipulation. Neither would change the outcome of this match.

But yeah this should probably be closed.

Back