• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Yume 2kki & Yume Nikki Manga Revisions + Minor Me Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
So I finally managed to make Yume 2kki work on my computer. Pretty good game. While it fails at emulating the original Yume Nikki's feel at some places, it manages to stand out with its own merits. So that's good.

But I'm not here to talk about that. I made Urotsuki's profile a loooong time ago. Which means there is quite some wank needing to be taken care of.

First off: The AP. Unlike Big Red's Windmill World, there are no reasons to assume that the world created by Urotsuki is anywhere near the size of others stars-filled worlds. In fact, it'd be really weird given that this takes place in an enclosed area. So, Urotsuki's AP, Striking Strength, and Durability would all have their Tier 4 keys removed and Urotsuki herself placed at just 5-A. While Tapir-san's size could be higher than 5-A, the latter is far more solid than the few stars we see elsewhere.

Secondly: Speed. The feat mentioned is with the Bat effect. Which is pretty much Fly from Pokémon. However, it only works when the player is on the same map as the target of flight. Meaning that this feat is totally useless. The second best speed feat is Urotsuki making it from Earth to the Moon in an extremely lowballed time period of 1 minute. Which would be Sub-Relativistic.

Now with Urotsuki being downgraded all the way to 5-A and Sub-Relativistic, let's start with the actual upgrades; in abilities.

Time Stop: The Crossroad effect lets her stop time much like Madotsuki.

Fire Manipulation: The Lantern effect lets her burn enemies to ashes.

Shapeshifting: Self-Evident due to her effects.

Gravity Manipulation: The Spacesuit effect makes her float in Zero-G despite it clearly having G without it.

Clairvoyance: The Glasses effect lets her see invisible things, the true nature of things and through disguises.

Mind Manipulation: The Wolf and Bug effects lets her chases and attract enemies respectively, much like Madotsuki's Cat effect.

Explosion Manipulation: The Eyeball Bomb effect lets her blow her head up.

Resistance to Spatial Manipulation: The Penguin effect lets her bypass stuff that prevents her from moving via Spatial Manipulation.

Information Manipulation: The Polygon Effect lets her transform Information into solid matter.

Void Manipulation: Via Waking Up.

Much like Madotsuki, Urotsuki should get Low 2-C via waking up.

Now that's it for Urotsuki. The Manga needs updating too to keep up with the game's upgrades.

Simply put, anyone who's 4-A in the Manga would be 3-A, as the Dream World was determined to be universe-sized back in the Low 2-C upgrades. That's about it I guess.

And finally one for Me. Much like Urotsuki, her speed rating makes no sense, as no interstellar distance was traveled there. Change that to Unknown.

So, in short, Urotsuki gets downgraded to 5-A and Sub-Relativistic, the Manga's 4-A gets upgraded to 3-A. Me's speed gets downgraded to Unknown.

Silly past Saikou, making a game before you even got a chance to play~

Hmm, you didn't really explain why Urotsuki should be 5-A, but I guess the downgrade seems fine. And the speed seems reasonable.

I'd go one-by-one through my thought in each hax, but since I agree with them all, I'll just save all our time and give the thumbs up.

As for Madotsuki and Me... seems pretty fair!

But just make sure you don't jump the gun again~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back