• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Revisions for Niko and The Entity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys it's SuperBearNeo and after looking into the feats and power of OneShot i've found tons of stuff that i wanted to share with you guys cause it could change everything about both Niko and The Entity and plus i wanna hear your thoughts on it

1.The Su

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]Now you may be asking what the hell does The Sun have to do with this verse....Well to keep it brief The Sun is a lightbulb that is The Messiahs tie to the world basically the thing that keeps Niko anchored in this world as it's revealed that Niko's origins resides in "Reality" where the world of OneShot is just merely a game and digital coding....Now while [/COLOR]The Su[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)] is very useful it's just as destructive as also revealed in the game should [/COLOR]The Su[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)] be shattered or should the light be removed or altered everything existing will cease to exist meaning [/COLOR]The Su[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)] will eradicate [/COLOR]Reality[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)] itself[/COLOR]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmcv9YqYUSM

http://imgur.com/rG5LRHu

2.The Size of OneShot

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]The OneShot world is actually pretty massive...The verse according to several statemated from The Entity and Rue is said to have a innumerable amount of dimesions and parallel worlds and this can further be backed up by The Entity as he mentions the idea of parallel worlds many times when speaking with them and another source of evidence that points to a OneShot Multiverse is Rue's statemate about how the verse is theorized to run on Multiverse Theory and you know what's funny it's actually supported in The Solstice Event of OneShot how when approaching The World Machine we see SEVERAL niko's who we assume are Niko's from other copies of OneShot which is more evidence the verse has a Multiverse

So yeah this verse is pretty huge [/COLOR]

http://imgur.com/e7YGLmY

http://imgur.com/dKK5q6Y

3.Niko

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]Now if you read the first part you may remeber i mentioned a character named Niko...Well that's because he's basically the main protagonist of OneShot...Now seeing as he is The Messiah he wields the forementioned [/COLOR]Su[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)] which in the bad ending was shown to be able to destroy reality itself leaving the world in a void of utter nothingness now this would make Niko atleast Multi-Universal as the verse has several universes to the point where it can't be measured and there are more feats Niko has but i'll get to them later[/COLOR]

4.The Entity/The World Machine

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]Now here's the most important part of the blog...The Entity is a god-like being made by The Author who according to them is the OneShot world itself meaning he encompasses all worlds and dimensions in the verse making him Multiversal and there's the fact he's also implied to be the creator of everything further backing up his tier....Now you may be asking how is The Entity Multiversal while Niko is only Multi-Universe Level....Well the thing is it's confirmed The Entity is VASTLY superior to [/COLOR]The Su[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)] and Niko (To the point where The Sun doesn't even effect them) which would actually make Multiversal as the difference in power is massive enough to classify The Entity as a different tier and if you add up all the previous evidence of the verse being a multiverse it makes perfect sense also note this would also scale back to Niko as The Entity and Niko in one ending became one with each other which would Niko Multiversal[/COLOR]

http://imgur.com/j6fwbt0

5.Niko's Homeworld

Now this gets it's entire section cause it's very important to our revision...Now based on what we know of Niko he comes from an entirely different reality than that of the one in which the game takes place as it's implied that Niko's world is that of "Real-Life" (Well atleast a fictional version of our realit) and further prove for this stems from the fact that the OneShot reality is considered a mere game to the inhabitants of Niko's Homeworld which would imply Niko's homeworld is beyond that of the reality of OneShot which could rank Niko at Immeasurable Speed due to the fact his world is beyond that of the OneShot reality which contains a functional Space-Time and further prove that Niko's homeworld is beyond that of the OneShot reality is it's mentioned that The Sun is an anchor that allows Niko the substain himself in this world basically implying that his existence is greator than that of the world of OneShot

http://oneshot.wikia.com/wiki/The_Su

Note:When i mention the reality of OneShot i mean the reality in which the supposed "game" takes place not the entirety of the verse

___________________________________________________________________________________

Now for Niko i feel his page should be like this

==Powers and Stats Edit==

Tier: 9-C | At least Low 2-C to 2-C | At least 2-B

Name:
Niko, The Messiah

Origin: OneShot

Classification: Cat-Like Entity, The Messiah

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics | Reality Warping, Void Manipulation, Universe Manipulation, Light Manipulation, 4th Wall Awarness, Durability Negation, OHK (The Lightbulb can erase and kill everything instantly) | Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Non-Corporeal, Telepathy, Nigh-Omniscience, Nigh-Omnipresence, 4th Wall Awareness, Light Manipulation, Universe Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Acasuality (Is unable to be effected by the Bulb), Immortality (Type 1)

Attack Potency: Street Level (Despite being a child has many characteristics of a superhuman) | At least Universe Level+ (Should The Sun be shattered or destroyed reality will cease to exist permanently, Niko wields the sun which is the very universe itself. However, he can really only do this by destroying the Bulb) to Multi-Universe Level (Can destroy reality itself, which has many parallel worlds) | Multiverse Level (Became one with The Entity who encompasses] all worlds in Oneshot and is implied to be its creator)

Speed: Peak Human (Was able traverse an area in minutes) | Immeasurable (Originated from a world where the reality of OneShot is viewed as a mere game and is beyond the world's Space-Time) | Nigh-Omnipresent (He encompasses all the worlds in OneShot)

Lifting Strength: Unknow | Universal (Can lift a lightbulb that is the very universe itself) | Unknow, At least Universal

Striking Strength:
Class H+ | Universal+ (Is able to physically smash the bulb which is the very universe itself) | Multiverse Level

Durability:
Unknow (Has only 1 HP but it's unknown how this translates outside of the game itself) | Multiverse Level

Stamina:
High (Can travel the entire Oneside world without rest despite saying he is tired) | Likely limitless

Range: Unknown | Universal+ to Multi-Universal (His powers extends across all worlds and dimensions in Oneshot) | Multiversal

Standard Equipment:
The Su

Intelligence: High (Can solve many complex and confusing puzzles despite being a only a child based on word of God) | Nigh-Omniscient

Weaknesses:
Nothing notable.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

The Sun:
The Sun is the Messiah's tie to the world. As long as the sun is unbroken, Niko remains trapped in the world of Oneshot. If the sun is shattered, the world will end instantly.

Phospor: This allows the wielder to manipulate Light in it's purest form and basically allows for complete control over all forms of Light.

Shatter: This requires the User to smash The Sun causing all worlds and dimensions along with Reality itself to be destroyed and erased in the process.

Self-Contained Universe: This allows the wielder complete control over the universe itself and all it's fundamental laws.

Key: Without The Su | With The Su | Merged with the Player

__________________________________________________________________________________

For The Entity it should be something like this in my opinion

Powers and StatsEdit
Tier: 2-B

Name:
The Entity, God

Origin: OneShot

Classification: Divine Spirit, God

Powers and Abilities: Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Non-Corporeal, Telepathy, Nigh-Omniscience, Nigh-Omnipresence, 4th Wall Awareness, Light Manipulation, Universe Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Acasuality (Is unable to be effected by the Bulb), Immortality (Type 1)

Attack Potency: Multiverse Level (The Entity is Oneshot itself he encompasses all worlds and parallel worlds inside himself, is also implied to have created the Oneshot verse itself although whether this is true or not is not confirmed, can preform a reset to reality when the player wants to play Oneshot after one playthrough)

Speed: Nigh-Omnipresent (Encompasses all words in the Oneshot world and exists outside of them as well)

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength:
At least Multiverse Level (Contains several worlds and dimensions inside himself, Should be superior to Niko and The Sun)

Durability: At least Multiverse Level (Is completely uneffected by the power of The Sun and can survive the reset of the OneShot reality, He literally is the OneShot world itself so should have the durability of several dimensions)

Stamina: Likely Limitless

Range: Multiversal
(The Entity is the OneShot reality itself encompassing several worlds and dimensions within himself)

Standard Equipment: None

Intelligence: Nigh-Omniscient

Weaknesses:
None Notable

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Save:
The Entity can save any point in time or stop time altogether

Load: This gives him the power to load other universes shifting The Entity to that parallel world

Reset: With this ability The Entity can reset reality to it's zero point

Delete: The Entity has the ability to delete beings from existence

So yeah those are my thoughts...Tell me what you think

I am uncertain about this, as I am too tired to evaluate it properly. Assistance from other staff members would be appreciated.

However, I am very doubtful that we can rate the speed of a character within a game, based on technically existing outside of it in reality.

Not it's not OUR reality it's sort of like a fictional version of reality and many things show this as such as where The Author (The being who created The Entity) resides in and ETC.

I obviously understand that it is not our reality, but we still cannot scale from it. It would be like saying that just because you play a certain game, the characters within it should be rated as having immeasurable speed. It does not make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back