• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Guilty Gear Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
He stomped him, yes. But it would make him At least 4-C. You don't particularly go up in tier just because you stomped a person. Asuka went up because Sol was partially transformed and was able to fight him unscathed even when fully transformed.

There was a thread regarding increases for stomps, and stomping Sol would make Ky 1.2x stronger than him, which is High 4-C [Over 912 Tenatons], but i think it only scales to him.

Is there a policy like that?

Also wait a minute, Sol's feat is 11 Tenakilotons right? How much Tenatons is it?

Well, i based upon that thread and the fact that most verses here have higher ap increase based on a stomp, it's 854 Tenatons.

I remember it happened at the very ending of the Revelator story and Ky was enraged because Sol talked bad about Dizzy, well Sol will likely be stronger [maybe training with Aria?] or that could be retconned [likely not]. About Venom, should the price for using the powerful Teramachina System be listed or it's not necessary?.

It's implied by sol that he and ky are on par with one another if they went all out in a fight.

All of their past fights both have held back.

Ky held back because he didn't actually want to kill sol.

Sol held back because he wasn't fighting serious ky.

I forgot these. Are these okay?

Slayer: Resistance to Telepathy - Bedman couldn't predict what his attack was in his fight in Xrd Revelator.

Bedman, Justice and Sol: Resistance to Spatial Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Transmutation and Reality Warping - Able to resist Absolute World, which includes the effects of the Information Flare. Information Flare violently spreads the information across the space, destroying space surrounding it and warp the reality, even rewriting the information of the object to become something else like turning iron into gold.

Sol and Justice: Spatial Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Transmutation and Reality Warping - Justice's revival alone in Xrd Revelator caused Information Flare across the Japanese Colony. Sol turning to DI will further strengthens the effects of the Information Flare and should scale to Justice as he is Adam.

Anyone who are born into backyard (Izuka, Valentine, etc): Durability Negation and Resistance to Power Nullification - Sin couldn't dispel the effects of Valentine since people who are born in backyard's magic is beyond the twelve steps. All defenses that aren't beyond twelve steps or gear are useless for the same reason.

All Characters except Paradigm, Izuka and Valentine: Non-Physical Interaction - Able to beat the ever living shit out of Eddie who is nothing more than a shadow and Zappa's girlfriend who is a ghost. Paradigm Izuka and Valentine don't have this because they never had the chance to fought either of them.

Sol: Statistics Amplification, Explosion Manipulation, Resistance to Black Holes - Able to hold a black hole in his hand. Look at AP justification. Outrage weapons are made to amplify user's magic. Created a giant explosion with his instant kill.

Anyone who went to backyard: Self-Sustenance (Type 1) - Backyard is made out of pure information and thus doesn't make sense to have oxygen within it.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
She gave trouble to Leo and comparable to Ram, who fought and almost killed Sol if not for El. It's possibly 4-C anyway.
Leo isn't really comparable to Sol and given how even Ky looks like he is holding back, I don't think it matters

Also, Ramlethal got beaten down by a Sol who only looked for informations, the only reason she was going to 'kill him' was because of her self destruction. Nothing puts Elphelt comparable to Ramlethal: Ramlethal was a soldier and a combatant, Elphelt was a scout

Elphelt had enough magic power to create Absolute Defense: Felion, which needed Sol's all to break through. He punched it over and over and it wasn't scathed. Leo is comparable to Ky who is comparable to Sol. He cracked Bedman's frame with Johnny and technically Gabriel's help, that puts him at 4-C.

That was via Mother, not by her own power. As soon as Sol got through her, she was stomped

Leo isn't comparable to Ky. Not even vaguely

The frame was already cracked. Gabriel stomped Bedman and claimed Potemkin could have done so with ease

Yeah, she got one-shot but nothing said that it comes from mother. She does it with her own.

Yet there are statements that he is his rival. Yeah no. Also don't pull casual Ky is 5-C here. He's always fight in state like he does against Sol.

Crack can't be seen in fight against Leo. Hell, he can easily heal the wounds, just look at Slayer fight. We saw it cracked with Leo's strikes. It's damaged but not cracked. And Potemkin is an outlier period. Bedman is definitely High 4-C. He stomped Slayer in Sign, fought him casually in Revelator. He stated to fought That Man after he teleported him, High 4-C cement again. He stated to be comparable to DI Sol, another High 4-C cement.

Even only crack, 5-C is way too low. Bedman can stomp Ky with our scaling.

Got one shot =/= Not a serious threat

Slayer admitted he was extremely careless, but he was not injuried. Zato-1 (who is vastly below Slayer) stated that had figured out his strategy and that caused him to escape.

Given how humorous the rivalry is portrayed and how Ky's rival has always been Sol (always one of the top 5 of the series ) I doubt the thing should play into the scaling unless we see Leo force Ky to fight seriously.

Gabriel, who Slayer deemed a worthy rival, literally stomped Bedman, and he does not mess aroundd. He only trapped that Man, but he never fought him (That Man barely fights anyway, so it's likely he was holding back once he got in the Dream World), Also, Bedman stating to be comparable to DI Sol is ... outright BS. Chalk it up to him being arrogant

Bedman is a high/mid tier only with a very haxy/clever puzzle strategy to beat between his teleportation, BFR hax and capability to read body movements, but he is not a threat to the top tier to theverse

I sure as hell am not putting Zato-1, Venom, Robo Ky and all to 4-C again, as it would leave to dozens of upgrades.

Robo Ky is a robot, he had disadvantage, he was only surprised. And even then he had no damage whatsoever. Not to mention he is High 4-C with one move, like how Venom is High 4-C with one move. Zato's High 4-C feats are consistent, but we're ignoring that from day one, the reason Millia and Venom was fully High 4-C was because of Zato's consistent feats, though Matt stepped in and downgraded him. We're aware and we called it bullshit.

Slayer caught off guard but he still damaged and knocked out a High 4-C with strength. That Man's fight was off screen. He still managed to take Gabriel's hits and with the feats Bedman has, I really don't know why you call it bullshit. Especially when you consider the fact that he is aware of Sol's power.

Yeah no. He has magic power to create forcefield that trapped Asuka and used strength against Slayer 90% of the fight.

And what is different for Leo? There's no reason for him to hold back. They are rivals, Ky is "serious" everytime he fights.

Let me see:

1] Unable to predict the opponent attack Ôëá not the same as reading his mind.

2 and 3] Seems ok.

4] Resistance to Power Nullification is fine, not completely sure about Dura Negation.

5] Beating a shadow is not Non-Physical Interaction since Eddie was basically a dead body filled with darkness, through those that canonically harmed Zappa's girlfriend can receive it.

6] Statistics [Magic department] Amplification and Explosion Manipulation are fine, for the black hole it can apply if its a big one [Bigger than his arm] and not a small one.

7] Is ok.

Also, Zato and the others were and are comparable to Millia, who was noted to be far weaker by Slayer so they remain in their current tier.

Black hole was good deal bigger than his arm. Also not that Eddie, I mean, when controlled by Zato, he can show up as a shadow to attack and you can hit it. Paradigm said that all defenses are useless against Valentine so I think that was the case.

I'll add the agreed ones.

I added a few renders, Shiro did a good job with the new profiles the only important ones that remains are three Robo Ky, Zappa and Ariels. If there is not something else to discuss this thread could be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back