• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Chronomon and Susanoomon Hax Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So I've noticed that well, Digi-Chronos' file is VERY barren. This is due to the fact that he has not been gifted any of his Inherited skills. Well, let's fix that shall we. I should note that most of these skills come from the Ten Legendary Warriors and thus scale to Susanoomo as well.

Let's get started.

Chronomon's Skills that aren't on the file.

Statistics Amplification via raising his speed with Cool Avenger.

Status Effect Inducement via Lowering Attack Potency with Power Sink

Life Force Absorption via Dread Night.

Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite- Every Digimon has this.

From Butenmo

He can lower his foe's intelligence via Nichirin no Mai.

Now for the skills that he gets from Susanoomon and the Legendary Ten Warriors. These also scale to Susanoomon.

Reality Warping

Physics Manipulation via Raihimon's Schwarz Lehrsatz.

Death Manipulation via AncientSphinxmon's Necro Eclipse

Explosion Manipulation via AncientGreymon's Omega Burst.

All the abilities of AncientWisemo.

All the Abilities of the Takuya Kanbara, Kouji Minamoto, Tomoki Himi, Izumi Orimoto, Junpei Shibayama, Kouichi Kimura, Grottomo, Arbormo, Mercuremo and Ranamo.

Absolute Zero due to AncientGarurumon and AncientMegatheriumon.

Morality Manipulation via Velgrmon's Master of Darkness.

Now for the skills he inherits from Valdurmo

Attack Nullification via Valdurmon's Purge Shine and Aurora Undulation.

Durability Negation via Yatagaramon's Mikafutsu-no-kami.

Now for one more misc Digimon Cerberumo.

He'd gain all of Cerberumon's abilities since Cerberumon is also a Digimon that can become Ancient Sphinxmon through Ancient Evolution. And yes this means Chronomon can seal abilites by howling. And thus you are all imagining a Bird and a Dragon Howling like a canine.

We could also argue Infinite Speed as Cerberumon(A natural inhabitant of the Dark Area in which lacks time) is indeed a part of the Digimon in which he inherits abilites from.

Also we have official art of Ultra Mega Chicken and I request we replace Holy Mode's sprite work to this.

Chronomon Holymode

I'm a little doubtful of Conceptual Manipulation (Beerus presides over destruction but he doesn't get Conceptual Manipulation).

While I'll back the additions of the abilities of the Ten Legendary Warriors, are we absolutely sure that the Valdurmon + Susanoomon = Chronomon thing is consistently canon? I haven't played any Digimon World past Dawn/Sunburst and Dusk/Moonlight, so I wouldn't know. Same with the Cerberumon additions.

Only other Evolution given to Chronomon is Butenmon. But that is only one game as well. So in canon both work. Plus we do use the Susanoomon + Valdurmon as justifications for statistics so it would be consistent. Conceptual Manipulation was something I wasn't really sure on either.

Reppuzan said:
While I'll back the additions of the abilities of the Ten Legendary Warriors, are we absolutely sure that the Valdurmon + Susanoomon = Chronomon thing is consistently canon? I haven't played any Digimon World past Dawn/Sunburst and Dusk/Moonlight, so I wouldn't know. Same with the Cerberumon additions.
In Digimon Story: Sunburst and Digimon Story: Moonlight Chronomon Holy Mode can only be formed by the mentioned jogress.

St-937
And the evolution to Ancient Sphinxmon is literally drawn on at St-937.

Question, are those guys he inherites these abilities from part of him? Don't know Digimon very well.

They are his pre-evolutions. Meaning their skills, resistances and such are inherited by their next evolution, no matter what it is.

In a way we can say that yes, they are like parts of each other (In the case of fusions like Jogress).

CYIYUOC

The reason why I don't like using Digivolution Trees is the fact that they can get convoluted and nonsensical (i.e. Zeed turning into Barbamon of all things).

But given how few Digimon are in Chronomon's tree, I suppose you're right in that regard. It should be okay.

Executor N0 said:
In a way we can say that yes, they are like parts of each other (In the case of fusions like Jogress).
Ok i see, I really gotta get back into Digimon so i can understand the verse more.

Oh trust me, we only use sensical ones. Thesre are so who are obvious no goes. For me, the Digimon that are listed have to have some type of sensical connection. Like Zeed to Barbamon is like a big no. However, Cerberumon to Plutomon or Anubismon is okay. It depends on the Digimon that make sense.

@Lord Go on the Digimon verse page. We have tons of blogs that'll help you understand the franchise.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Lord Go on the Digimon verse page. We have tons of blogs that'll help you understand the franchise.
Alright, thanks for the info

I don't see why not, Reppuzan, Matthew, Executor N0, ProfessorKukui agree and no one has yet to comment about disagreeing yet.

Unless some users are going to spontaneously appear and disagree.

I have a question, and about Kaiser Greymon and Magna Garurumon? They are effectively the junction of all the power of 10 spirits, 5 human spirits and 5 beast spirits. Should not they get the same treatment as Susanoomon? (Obviously, with less powers since the Susanoomon is the junction of 20 spirits, 10 humans and 10 beasts).

So it goes like this.

MagnaGarurumon

Darkness Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Mind Manipulation, Morality Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Can steal vitality and abilities, BFR, Spatial Manipualtion, Electricity Manipulation, Attack Reflection, Water Manipulation, Acid Manipulation, Reality Warping(Where did this come from?), Metal Manipulation.

KaiserGreymon

Air Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Ice Manipulation(Maybe Absolute Zero), Earth Manipulation, Sealing, Mind Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Paralysis.

I find it very interesting that the Magna Garurumon's evolutionary line is much more hax than that of Kaiser Greymon :V

I believe it is about the pocket dimensions created by Sephirothmon, in the then I believe it is better to change this ability to Pocket Reality Manipulation.

And one more thing, why was not added Gravity Falls that was proposed a long time ago in the Blitzmo profile? This is written in the profile:

It generates a special magnetic field that produces an anti-gravity state in its vicinity

It's because of the Warriors of Darkness and Metal. Those two lines have the most hax out of the Warrior Ten.

I also believe Pocket Reality Manipulation is better than Reality Warping.

Also Gravity Manipulation seems legit.

I'd like Reppu's input on this.

@Dragon

Hmm... To be honest, I'm not sure if we should scale MagnaGarurumon or EmperorGreymon's abilities in this way because of the fact that they never demonstrated these sorts of abilities in the show.

Of course, the same case could be made for Susanoomon, so it should be okay I suppose.

I also agree with Pocket Reality Manipulation.

@Executor

I guess we just missed it.

@Reppu To be fair, Susanoomon never needed to. He did kinda curbstomp Lucemon Falldown Mode.

It is very common for the anime not to present this because it was never very faithful to what the rest of the franchise worked, at least until the Digimon Frontier since after that there was the financial crisis that resulted in the rebirth of the franchise and a vacuum of animes of Digimon until The year 2006 with the creation of Digimon Savers.

However it is completely unnecessary to rely solely on anime. Throughout the Story series the Digimon kept their techniques as they evolved, all of Digimon World 2's mechanics focus on the Joggers that allowed the Digimon of different evolutionary lines to result in a new Digimon that contained all the abilities of the ancient lines.

If only based on the anime for this would be like not following what Bandai back in his games since from Digimon World 2. It's all ok the anime does not present such mechanics, it does not need this to develop, but as our profiles are not based Just animate us then we should also include what Bandai (which is who really commands the franchise) determines in their products (And apparently the current animes present this, as an example we have Appmon where Globemon can use the techniques of Navimon to be part Of its evolutionary line).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back