• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Arceus Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, I think they use glow quite frequently when it's about disintegration, too, but stuff like Hakai uses glitter so maybe.

Dunno.

Also has Arceus been downgraded to meteor level yet?┬▓

Frankly, whatever way this goes, it doesn't bother me nor does it really affect the profile. At worst, Arceus gets even more offensive matter manipulation (even though he can already just turn people into cheese if he wants)

NeoZex6399 said:
Also the entralink was already telling things about the multiverse::"Oh, someone showed up... Welcome to the Entralink."
"Hm?"
"Judging by the look of you, you don't seem to know where you are."
"This is an island called the Entralink. It's located in the center of the Unova region."
"The Entralink is a mysterious place where you can connect with someone's world."
"If you go to someone's world by passing through this island, you will be able to meet an adventurer in the world."
"And you can help that adventurer."
"Yes! If you want to help, cross the bridge in this island and go to someone's world."
"There must be someone who is waiting for you there!"
After giving it some thought, I think this quote pushed the Poke-verse into one of, if not the, strongest 2-B in this site.

There is a world for every player, and as we all know, not everyone plays the same. That means there is a world for every pokémon that can be caught and storaged; one for every possible combination and/or lack of moves in said world; one for every item found (or not); one for every wild ecounter; one for any badge; one for theany times you can beat the elite four; one for evety item you can buy and the amount of money you can adquired; etc etc...

Not gonna lie, I actually thought Arceus was literally a counter for Lucemon's equal forms up until like, the third revision.

But Arceus should keep his Void Manipulation, due to the feats of the Creation Trio, and the fact that Cynthia affirmed that basically Arceus has his powers.

Ever, you know I love you like a brother, right? You're easily in my top 10 favorite users.

Quit while you're ahead, man. Ovo

I am tireless in my crusade to prevent Pokemon wank.

That and we've been over the "creators don't have the powers of their creations" so many times I don't even know where to begin.

By the way, my intention was not to give Arceus the powers of the Creation Trio just for having created them, but because in the games it is said that both pokémon emerged and are part of their being, also Cynthia says (when you bring Arceus in your team) that feels the powers of Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. Also in the anime the red chain which is made with Lake Trio's powers takes the shape of the golden ring of Arceus.

"I feel a familiar presence... The power of Dialga... Palkia... or could it be Giratina? It's similar, but not quite the same... Have you got time? Can you come to the Sinjoh Ruins with me? Call it a Trainer's intuition. When you and your Pokémon step onto that stage, something will happen."

Arceus 2

This is also the only Arceus that activates the HG/SS event:

SuecrA

They are direct literal parts of him anyways so there's no reason why he wouldn't have their powers.

The "just because you create being doesn't mean you have their powers" statement kinda has nothing against beings who are actual parts of yourself.

Also guys I think there is a difference between erasure and disintegration when concerning the bolders.

If you go back to the scene with the meteor (major PIS IK but I'm mentioning it to help prove a point) Arceus's barrier clearly disinegrates it. But the pattern of how the meteor was being destroyed is very different from what the bolders took when they got destroyed. The bolders actually appear warped and then get destroyed as if they were erased. That appears to be more on the lines of erasure than disintegration honestly.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I can't even fathom what I was called here for, anymore.
isnt Azathoth Omnipresent? You are living up to your name.

Dont take this literally ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back