• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Arceus Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have messaged Azzy to comment here since he did agree with 2-B Arceus. So we can also wait on him.

Fate is banned for unnerving two Admins.

That aside, yeah. I don't have much to argue against here.

Tier seems pretty well justified as far as I'm concerned and I do believe this matter has been brought up numerous times already, resulting in the 2-B rating nonetheless so it should be a solid one. Agreeing with Cal, NeoZex and everyone who brought arguments for justifying Arceus.

As for the abilities, I'm mostly neutral.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I'm pretty sure 2-B Arceus was explained pretty well already.
Also Chaos and Space-time Manipulation.
/\ Also I'm pretty sure I fooled Matthew too, considering this.

But derail aside, yeah. I see no problems, though the boulder stuff could be a thing if the OP argues enough on that one. I dunno.

NeoZex6399 said:
Also in the games the distortion caused by Dialga's presence was erasing all things from existence.
"Now all will end. And everything will begin. With this Red Chai I will pry open the portal to another dimension. I command that you unleash all your power for me... DialgaD/PalkiaP the mythical Pokémon and the master of timeD/space and dimensionsP! This will bring about the destruction of all things. With everything gone, there will be no fighting and no strife. Can you feel time distorting? Only I can choose to stop itD/Feel the dimensions distorting... Only I can stop itP. This is the mythical Pokémon that created Sinnoh! DialgaD/PalkiaP the ancient deity of timeD/space and dimensionsP! This world cannot be molded into the ultimate world I seek! It's far easier to create an entirely new world than to change this one! A new world in which I am the ruler of all things! I shall become a deity!"

Diamond-Pearl Spear Pillar 3
@Ambrosia

I think it was about how the boulders where used to justify the Void Manipulation but they could have just been vaporized? Not sure.

If that's the case tho, and Arceus has some other feat of Erasure, the matter could probably be solved by listing that instead.

Ambrosia and duck sauce said:
We can continue this thread as a joke thread, and I can continue the boulder conversation on a new thread.
How did the boulders disappear?

No, we downgraded it to Pikachu level. Not even Ash's. Just a wild Pikachu. ovo

What does a wild pikachu even look like?ƒñö

No, we downgraded it to Pikachu level. Not even Ash's. Just a wild Pikachu. ovo

Wow! What a shocking discovery... Okay, gonna leave now.

Screenshot_2016-04-26-00-33-46.jpeg

I found this on his respect thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back