• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Arceus Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
Well, to be more specific, I'm gonna respond in a Dragon-responding-to-Cal's-bullshit-esque way ovo
Is this the angry, irritated Dragon, or the calm sarcastic Dragon?

Dark, it was alternate universe Clemont who said it and not only does that Clemont know a lot on Reflection Cave but Clemeont in general is incredibly intelligent. His word is very much reliable.

I forgot to tell that the Pokémon Multiverse features multiple realities where alternate main events, outcomes and etc. are different.

Huh so different versions of each main game is a different universe? Guess I never thought of it like that

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Wait....What type of comments are quoted as Dragon-esque? How do I sound when I comment? ovo
Those comments that make people tier 2

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Dark, it was alternate universe Clemont who said it and not only does that Clemont know a lot on Reflection Cave but Clemeont in general is incredibly intelligent. His word is very much reliable.
Thank you since i watched that episode long ago.

Also the entralink was already telling things about the multiverse:

"Oh, someone showed up... Welcome to the Entralink."
"Hm?"
"Judging by the look of you, you don't seem to know where you are."
"This is an island called the Entralink. It's located in the center of the Unova region."
"The Entralink is a mysterious place where you can connect with someone's world."
"If you go to someone's world by passing through this island, you will be able to meet an adventurer in the world."
"And you can help that adventurer."
"Yes! If you want to help, cross the bridge in this island and go to someone's world."
"There must be someone who is waiting for you there!"

With both the Entralink AND the Cable Link thing from ORAS, it seems pretty consistent that each copy of the game = Another timeline

More metafiction for y'all

"My people know it. From generation to generation, we pass along the lore about the distortions in the world borne by the Mega Evolution mechanism. And about the existence of another world, which we have long observed to be just like this one and yet not the same... That's right. A Hoenn region that's almost exactly like this one we live in. Filled with Pokémon and people like us. A world where maybe the evolution of Pokémon took a slightly different path, where Mega Evolution is unknown... A world where that war 3,000 years ago...never happened. A world where the ultimate weapon was never even built. And in that Hoenn of that world... What would happen if one day, out of the blue, a meteoroid appeared? What would happen to the people of that world, without the technology to destroy the meteoroid or the power to warp it away? ... Looks like it's beyond the power of your imagination."
~ Zinnia ORAS​

Oh yeah I remember the different universe stuff from ORAS it had to do with the meteor Rayquaza stopped iirc

Didn't that hint to literally every single game copy being a universe of it own?

I think I made a thread on that too that convinced Azzy to make the upgrades in the first place iirc.

Every game is it's own universe (295.44 million), not even counting things like the dimension Mega Gengar slips in and out of, the dimension Bronzong summons rain from, the UB universes, etc

Not counting the anime, spinoff anime, or multitude of manga.

"The one to create to the ancient world and Pokemon, Arceus!?

We will now discuss the tale of a certain trainer's strange experience. They're said to have went to the Ruins of Alph with the mythical Pokemon Arceus.

Then suddenly, their vision went dark, and they seemingly teleported to another location. They were in the far away Sinjoh Ruins. In these ruins, said to be the fusion of Sinnoh and Johto culture, there was a holy stage built to worship Arcues, called the Mystri Stage. Legends say that when Arceus gets on the stage, time, space, and anti-matter mix and create a new world.

And so Arceus gives birth the god of time Dialga, the god of space Palkia, and the god of anti-matter Giratina.
"

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/210930-pokemon-ultra-sun/75582048?page=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi6WyRP6Cog

I agree with the OP, will be making an extensive reply explaining this in a few minutes.

Gimme some time to put the evidence and proofs together here.

Ignored the party where I was going to bring evidence and explain the reasons why. You can't shot down an argument before it's made and I said "I agree with the OP, will explain why" rather than "I agree with what's in the OP".

The real cal howard said:
The fact that I cannot tell if Fate is being serious or not terrifies the hell out of me...
Scary ain't it. But I think Fate's serious. Or Fate'll just post a lot of evidence for 2-B Arceus and that this is a red herring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back