• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Majin Buu's scaling

Majin Buu's only scaling on this wiki is for his manga version. Why doesn't he have information on his page about his anime version?

Abu2411 said:
The problem with that is it becomes a case of which canon is the "True Canon"
Shouldn't Majin Buu's page cover both incarnations though? Because if Kirby's smash incarnation is covered, it shouldn't really matter which is Canon. Unless you're doing a composite form I guess but that's not Canon either way.

In the case of Kirby, I think its because rather than creating an entire new verse for Smash, the guys here just covered their incarnations on the already existing character pages.

Also, for DB, I don't think their powers are different anyway, at least not by a huge margin.

The smash versions actually are different pages it's just the characters have links to the smash versions page's on them.

Also someone in discussions told me anime Buu was universal level while manga Buu is solar system level.

Oh I didn't know that :)

ANyway, the "Universal Buu" was probably referring to Buuhan I think, I can't find the thread but a few guys debunked that whole thing.

Abu2411 said:
Oh I didn't know that :)

ANyway, the "Universal Buu" was probably referring to Buuhan I think, I can't find the thread but a few guys debunked that whole thing.
Hmmm. Is Buuhan in the anime or manga?

Modernmyrmidon said:
Both: DB Manga 505/7 Buuhan vs Super Vegito

You are in a thread about Dragon Ball and you don't know if Buuhan is canon.

That's kinda embarrassing.

@Modernmyrmido

Unless your asking if Buu's profile is the main canon then Yes.

We only use DB Manga and DBS Anime for canon profiles.

If Majin Buu displays anything new in the DBS Manga Adaptation then maybe a Profile will be created. Although I don't know if staff will do that. The same thing goes for a Majin Buu (Toei Anime) profile since Buuhan collapsing dimension was debunked.

ProudLearner said:
Modernmyrmidon said:
Both:
DB Manga 505/7 Buuhan vs Super Vegito

@Modernmyrmido

If Majin Buu displays anything new in the DBS Manga Adaptation then maybe a Profile will be created. Although I don't know if staff will do that. The same thing goes for a Majin Buu (Toei Anime) profile since Buuhan collapsing dimension was debunked.
It's not embarrassing at all. Thanks for answering the question but I don't need all that extra "that's embarrassing" nonsense.

Modernmyrmidon said:
Wait then how come Dai Kaioshin is 3-C even though Buu defeated him and all of the other Kais?
Dai Kaioshin's page is based on his anime version, so he was beaten by a stronger Buu than the one on the wiki.

ProudLearner said:
Modernmyrmidon said:
Both:
DB Manga 505/7 Buuhan vs Super Vegito

@Modernmyrmido

But I thought this confirmed anime Buu and manga Buu were the same

Back