• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Majin Buu versus Piccolo versus Son Gohan

Vote for Piccolo due to intelligence,in 1v1 Piccolo can lost to both of them but in this match he can come up with a plun to win.

While I do see what you're saying, Dzhindzholia, I'm mainly looking for a sort of ranked result, here. Like 1>2>3 or so, you know?

Actually its Gohan>Buu>Piccolo.Piccolo cant harm Buu,his intelligence matter nothing against a person that he cant kill,Buu has very good regen and his dura is higher than Piccolos AP.

Didn't you watch recent episodes buu us only comparable to base Goku Gohan could take in ss2 Goku and Piccolo somewhat rivals ss2 Gohan

Base Gohan>Basil(who is at least majin vegeta level)Piccolo could defeat ss2 Gohan logically ge should be above super buu and possibly buuhan

Gohan in his Ultimate State in DB Super has been stated by the narrator itself to rival SSB Goku. He is the clear winner here. Ignoring this transformation, he should be stronger than Buu but weaker than Piccolo. Piccolo beat SSJ2 Gohan quite easily without his weighted clothing. Fit Buu was quite strong and could fight Goku in SSJ, but Piccolo and Gohan are both QUITE above him. Both should be able to obliterate him completely, I believe.

Also, just for the sake of it, remember Gohan in SSJ1 from the Fukkatsu no F Saga beat a Mystic Gohan (Buu Saga) level being easily. DB Super is MILES above DBZ in everything. So much that Base Vegeta beat SSJ3 Gotenks without sweating.

Back