• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Majin Buu and Basil pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majin Buu is 4B. He fights and stomps Basil even with the drug. So Basil is 4B.

So how can Basil be now 3A and Majin Buu 4B? Basil disn't train before the tournament of power. Because he fought Goku? Isn't that PIS, like Skinny Buu fighting Goku?

Also, mind you that Majin Buu in his fight with Basil is like his Buu Saga power level.

Then you also have the issue of Basil being somewhat comparable to Bergamo who fought Goku.

Bergamo did get overpowered by Goku even in base I think, but later simply got stronger thx to Goku's punches.

Basil is 3-A because he fought super saiyan Vegeta and aided in the beam struggle against super saiyan blue Vegeta and Goku.

Therefir said:
Basil is 3-A because he fought super saiyan Vegeta and aided in the beam struggle against super saiyan blue Vegeta and Goku.
But that doesn't make sense since would mean Majin Buu of Buu Saga is 3A too since he stomp him even with the drug.

Majin Buu is basically a gag joke in super, so we decided to not consider his fight with Basill. Outliers happens, especially since this is super.

I don't buy the Basil being 3-A when he was stomped by Buu neither, scaling to Goku base (being SSG level) is always questionable since literally everyone else can fight him: scale Basil to 3-A due that isn't not different that scale Krillin or Roshi to 3-A. Futhermore, Goke is mastered in holding back.

Dark649 said:
Majin Buu is basically a gag joke in super, so we decided to not consider his fight with Basill. Outliers happens, especially since this is super.
So is Arale Norimaki but she is 3A. It matters not. Majin Buu's fights count. Its like making excuses every time there is a problem in Super. Gotenks is like a gag character too but his fights count.

@Antoniofer completely agree!!! Finally!

Can you show me the afterlife shaking cause I only remember people talking about their fight but I didn't saw anything and anyone shaking.

WilliamShadow said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
And were going to destroy it. And this is pre training.
They fought quite damn a lot and didn't destroy anything (feats over statements).
Because Goku and Beerus were nullifying the blast. This is a 3-A feat that is pretty apparent with multiple universal statements.

I wouldn't call multiple universal statements two persons continiously repeating they will destroy the universe, they will destroy the universe...

Feats don't always take priority over statements. Besides the narrator, whis, and elder Kai, all said it was going to destroy the universe. However goku managed to nullify the wave power with his punches by mimicking Beerus punches (its speed, power, and timing it right). Then later Beerus nullified the waves power, goku kamehameha wave, and his own attack.

1] Despite being used in one fight or maybe others the Super Saiyan Beyond God is indeed a form, which was used in canon super.

2] Basill and the others characters will remain 3-A since he brieifly threw a puch at Toppo, restrained Narirama and fought with SS Goku and Vegeta.

3] SSG and Beerus were indeed 3-A in BOG.

4] Majin Buu is a gag joke in super since he slept all the time and his fight with Basill is an outlier, same for his fight with Goku later since he returned to be fat and sleeping the next episode. Don't count Arale, she is only a filler episode character.

5] I forgot that i should have made a discussion rule about the Buu subject, which i will do.

Dark649 said:
1] Despite being used in one fight or maybe others the Super Saiyan Beyond God is indeed a form, which was used in canon super.
2] Basill and the others characters will remain 3-A since he brieifly threw a puch at Toppo, restrained Narirama and fought with SS Goku and Vegeta.

3] SSG and Beerus were indeed 3-A in BOG.

4] Majin Buu is a gag joke in super since he slept all the time and his fight with Basill is an outlier, same for his fight with Goku later since he returned to be fat and sleeping the next episode. Don't count Arale, she is only a filler episode character.

5] I forgot that i should have made a discussion rule about the Buu subject, which i will do.
1) Which makes things way more confusing. Since its power varies.

2) PIS. Power levels being high doesn't mean that characters like Toppo can not hold back.

3) Ok.

4) So is Gotenks and he shouldn't be used too! But he is used for Base Vegeta feats etc.

5) Make one about Gotenks too. And as the series go I see you making more of those to justify things that can not be jusfied and ruin the everyone is 3A thingy.

1] No, it's just a bonus thing, i see no problems with it.

2] I have posted other examples that confirm his rating.

4 and 5] There is nothing to say about Gotenks, i shall write only about Buu and remain the scaling this way since i like it.

Dark649 said:
1] No, it's just a bonus thing, i see no problems with it.
2] I have posted other examples that confirm his rating.

4 and 5] There is nothing to say about Gotenks, i shall write only about Buu and remain the scaling this way since i like it.
1) Like it or not its power varies.

2) Still disagree.

4 and 5) Just because you like it, that doesn't equal being right. :) Gotenks is a gag character like Buu in Super.

1] Still on the 3-A margins.

2] A lot of users agreed, one means nothing.

3] I'm an admin, i was asked to apply that discussion rule and i forgot since i thought this thread was not going to happen, but it happened, so i will prevent others from happening.

Dark649 said:
1] Still on the 3-A margins.
2] A lot of users agreed, one means nothing.

3] I'm an admin, i was asked to apply that discussion rule and i forgot since i thought this thread was not going to happen, but it happened, so i will prevent others from happening.
3) Do it since its how your wiki works but that doesn't make it right. And I don't agree with Buu being a gag character equals PIS. A fight is a fight. I will wait for statements that will make the whole powerscale discussion about 3A's fall here.

That's not a good thing to say since this wiki is about everyone involved, so i will have to ban you. Everyone else will remain 3-A.

This is not how the site works. This wiki is about everyone. However, it seems as though this was a decision make awhile ago.

Being a gag character doesn't mean pis, but it means the character can have inconsistent moments from time to time

Listen all i'm the one that made Buu 3-A and i had to downgrade him since Matthew and Howard told me so, Here.

Dark649 said:
That's not a good thing to say since this wiki is about everyone involved, so i will have to ban you. Everyone else will remain 3-A.
Sorry but I just don't see it like this anymore. I like that is about everyone but it doesn't make me feel that way in DBS section. I will remain absent in section for a time but you have to consider things more before making decisions about DBS. In other parts/animes scaling I agree though.

@Hue yes but a whole fight... And Goku stating that Buu can be powerful when angered... etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back