• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Mahou Shoujo of The End) Reasons for Akuta's stats?

For stopping a pistol bullet Hana-chan aka Parasite Magical Girl should have Supersonic speed, not Supersonic+, so why is Akuta given the explaination of being faster than Supersonic+ individuals?

Also, his list of abilities looks like a mess there. With Lolo's wand he has Gravity Manipulation. With the Magical Girl particle in his body he has Superhuman Physical Characteristics, at least Low-Mid Regenerationn, and Type-3 Immortality. Just wondering, does Circle Cut's wand grant him Space Manipulation and Durability Negation? That ability looks confusing to me.

so why is Akuta given the explaination of being faster than Supersonic+ individuals?

He speedblitzed mahou shoujo with portals. And this mahou shoujo can easily beat tens of bullets from automatic rifles.

Just wondering, does Circle Cut's wand grant him Space Manipulation and Durability Negation?

Yes.

He speedblitzed mahou shoujo with portals. And this mahou shoujo can easily beat tens of bullets from automatic rifles.

So you think Living Dead scales to any other Alternative Magical Girls? Cause I'm attempting to make profiles for Hana-chan, Coco and Lolo, and if yes, she does scale, that means a speed change for Rib as well

So you think Living Dead scales to any other Alternative Magical Girls?

At least Hana-chan comparable with this mahou shoujo in terms of speed.

is it alright if I put the speed for Rib, Hana-chan, Lolo and Coco as "Possibly Supersonic+ (likely comparable to Living Dead)"? I also want to make a profile for Sumoraji, but she only looks SuperHuman to me...

So far I plan to make profiles for Hana-chan, Coco & Lolo, Living Dead and Sumoraji, since their feats and abilities are easiest. Some of them like Abyss, Mixer, Skinshot, Square... I don't even know what their abilities would be

is it alright if I put the speed for Rib, Hana-chan, Lolo and Coco as "Possibly Supersonic+ (likely comparable to Living Dead)"?

I think it's okay.

Coco/Lolo has Large Building feat from first chapters (twins from firts chapters can manupulate huge amounts of human bodies with easy).

Base Puppet Master has Small Building level durability

At least Small Building level durability.

Would that be Small or Large Building level? That involves gravitational pull, and I don't do physics so can't say anything

From Building level to Large Building level I think.

Come to think of it, I don't think anyone is gonna calc this due to the scans' extremely low quality. I attempted to calc it myself using E=mgh and got Wall level as low end and Wall level+ as high end. So yeah, guess we can only go with Small Building level via the Tokyo tower crashing feat. It won't take that much energy to lift this amount of people. Hell, scan is so bad I can't even count the people properly

Another thing, is Coco/ Lolo's ability Gravity Manipulation or Telekinesis?

Another thing, is Coco/ Lolo's ability Gravity Manipulation or Telekinesis?

Telekinesis.

Therefore it needs much more energy for sent human body fly with power, that negates gravitation of the Earth.

Code:
Your thoughts about Small Building level Coco/ Lolo though?
I think it's Building level.

Actually, no. In order to be even at ABSOLUTE low end of Building level at that height, you need to lift about 528,000 people using average human mass. You can clearly see from the sca there are not even 100 people

Also, while the twins could not injure 3 Puppet Masters via that crash, a dozens of them were destroyed by transformed Hana-chan (who fought Puppet Master who copied Sumoraji's power) in a single blow. So no Large Building level Coco Lolo, unless you wanna say that Lolo&Coco > Sumoraji

I guess you can say that claiming them as building level is pretty Coco loco? :^ )

I'll leave the room.

But didn't they get one punched when they didn't transform? Honestly it's odd how they didn't use any ability but either way there's no way you can just say that since they were fighting two different types of enemies. Or they didn't get serious yet. Otherwise we'll also get Building Level Mui, but that's pretty believable.

^ what I mean is by not having any injury from that crash, Base Puppet Master should have At least Small Building level durability. This scales to AP for Ribs, Miu and Square who destroyed them. Transformed Hana-chan is already Large Building level by beating Puppet Master who copied Sumoraji's power. Of course a Large Building level character can destroy a dozen of character with Small Building level durability with ease.

So imo it is like this:

Lolo&Coco AP: At least Small Building level (sent 3 Puppet Masters flying several kilometers in seconds, with enough kinetic energy to crash through the Tokyo Tower and yet showed no sign of slowing down). Their dura still scale from Ribs though, but they have regen as well

Ribs, Miu, Square AP: At least Small Building level (can destroy the bodies of Base Puppet Masters, albeit they can regenerate). Same dura treatment

Hana-chan: Large Building level (fought blow to blow with Puppet Master who copied Sumoraji's power and wrestled her down, destroying a section of the street in the process). Not sure about her dura though, 'cause she got destroyed by Puppet Master copying Ribs' power, so either Hana-chan has At least Small Building level dura, or Ribs gets an AP upgrade

Oooooh okay that makes much more sense

But yeah I thought you were trying to nerf them to wall level or something and only recalled the small building feat afterwards. In that case I support these stats.

Not sure about her dura though, 'cause she got destroyed by Puppet Master copying Ribs' power, so either Hana-chan has At least Small Building level dura, or Ribs gets an AP upgrade

Ribs ability ignores durability. It's some kind of an atomic destruction.

Back