• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, I mean. Magnus one-shots if he gets a hit in due to being the strongest 2-C around. Not voting yet though.

Until Azzy shows up to debunk me, I'm gonna say WF nulls and BFRs. Mostly depends on what Magnus starts with though.

BFRing a warp entity?

Magnus has superior range btw, so that's out.

Is there something about being a warp entity that stops that?

Warp entities travel in and out of the warp on a daily

WFs BFR won't be helpful

Being able to travel freely through the warp like Magnus can makes something like that kinda difficult. I'm also pretty sure tier 2 primarchs don't even really have a tangible form of any sort, mainly existing as thought as most things do there.

I have no idea whether or not Magnus in this state travels along the higher dimensional axes of the warp (definitely not the 1-A bits), but would be inclined to say no as of now. Still better range than WF.

Can create and destroy concepts, so probably unless WF has something I don't know about.

Yeah, WF ain't surviving that. Still, WF can render 2-Cs stronger than him immobile with Power Null, so Power Null might work. Going inconclusive. WF nulls but can't kill Magnus. They both start in range of each other, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Magnus should have a power null resistance feat somewhere considering that stuff's ubiquitous to psykers and Magnus is among the most powerful of all, with his only real competition being gods and Eldrad. Maybe I'll find something eventually, maybe not. Not voting yet.

Back