• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magnus the Red v John Taylor

Well, this looks...interesting. Although...

>"Support from his allies"

...Yeah, I would nix this. John's the current Walker as of the series' end, and his "allies" consist of the New Authorities and several gods. The former group includes Count Video and (a somewhat stable) Jessica Sorrow, and the latter group includes Razor Eddie and the Lord of Thorns, none of whom are good people for John to have help from if you want this to be fair. He's also 100% willing to just call these people and say "Here, this person needs their ass kicked", since that's not only what he considered doing when the Merlin of Sinister Albion showed up in the Nightside, but also what he threatened to do in order to keep Mab from starting any conflicts in Book 11. Shit, even if he can't just call them into the fight, he got the Lord of Thorns and one of the rogue vicars to bless a dagger for him to use. His allies are more than willing to give him something completely unfair here, if he asks for it.

We also don't have profiles for almost any of these people, so I guarantee someone's going to cry foul once I start mentioning what most of them are capable of.

I was hoping someone the supporters of 40k might be able to help elaborate on that themselves.

Shame they're all too scared to come out and face me.

Estoy aqui

So, Warp Entity Magnus then. Right off the bat he has all of Ahriman's magic but unbelievably better, and also isn't really killable because he's an aspect of Tzeentch and unlike with regular daemons doesn't even need to wait or force himself back because this is warp magnus. I can elaborate on Ahriman and Magnus' actual powers besides "magnus is impossible to kill" if I knew more about what prep does for John here.

You get pretty busy when applying to colleges and also missing a ton of school for field trips and medical issues

I didn't come to this thread to feel physical pain dammit

Either way I'm just going to say it

John uses his gift and yeets Magnus to some higher dimension he can't use the warp to get out of GG, or does one of the many other things up to 1-B scale that the Third Eye does

wait fork Wok already gave something

This magnus is already in the warp, and even Ahriman had a 1-B BFR thing.

Wokistan said:
I can elaborate on Ahriman and Magnus' actual powers besides "magnus is impossible to kill" if I knew more about what prep does for John here.
At most, "thirty minutes" of preparation (without being allowed to call in allies) would give John enough time to gather all of his combat-applicable items, build an extra magical protection or two into his coat, and...well, that's really it.

That said, isn't the OP specifying Magnus' first key? I'm not seeing any of that daemon/warp entity/aspect of Tzeentch stuff in there.

Well, I'm illiterate then.

Pre Daemon Magnus I really don't know as much about, in all honesty.

The issue with this is that he and Ahriman are very active post hersey and he even starts dipping into some tzeentch stuff earlier on (though he doesn't know it) so what's where sorta blurs together and gets rather messy. I'd have to check to see when Ahriman's 1-B BFR thing happened, but I'm thinking it's probably post hersey.

Ight then Magnus could use Tzeentch power directly if he really had to. There's this thing called GAZE OF MAGNUS which channels Tzeentchs power directly to erase the opponent.

Back