• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magnetism challenges Gravity at One Piece

Admiral Fujitora vs Eustass "Captain" Kid
  • Battle Location: Onigashima
  • Starting Distance: 30m
  • SBA for the rest

Fujitora:
Kid:
Inconclusive:

character_1302_c1.png
character_11512_c1.png

Narratively, I don't see Kid winning. But if he has the stats to do so, who am I to say otherwise.

Repelling
?????

Narratively, I don't see Kid winning. But if he has the stats to do so, who am I to say otherwise.
Via his current feats he should be 6-B, and he scales to the god tiers of the verse.

Stat wise, he's superior.
Narratively, he's superior.

Kid w/ DF > Linlin > Marco > King + Queen > Queen > Zoro ~ Issho w/ DF

Kid has over 2x the lifting with his DF, he can't even push him down when he has metal active.

Plus he'll just take his sword

I just realized... Kidd got no armament 😈 Kidd devil fruit ain't working on fuji.

Fuji low diffs with gravity FRA also observation haki.

Also kidd can only repel metal... But can if he puts metal on fuji... Which I very much doubt he will be able to

Kid w/ DF > Linlin > Marco > King + Queen > Queen > Zoro ~ a very very ultra casual holding back Issho w/ DF
Currently its accepted on the profiles that Zoro scales to his gravity.
I just realized... Kidd got no armament 😈 Kidd devil fruit ain't working on fuji.

Fuji low diffs with gravity FRA also observation haki.
Issho has put Buso on his sword literally once.
He has superior lifting, and kenbun does nothing in this situation.
Also kidd can only repel metal... But can if he puts metal on fuji... Which I very much doubt he will be able to
He can attract his sword, which is metal.

@KingTempest Off topic, but do you know what you need to resist Soul Crush (Bleach), cause if it's resistance against Soul Manip, I wanna try to do a matchup against Linlin

@KingTempest Off topic, but do you know what you need to resist Soul Crush (Bleach), cause if it's resistance against Soul Manip, I wanna try to do a matchup against Linlin
Actually it should be or somebody with statement that he has great soul or something like that, as the soul crush comes from souls with greater power being able to passively/actively destroy lower souls

Back