• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MagnaAngemon vs Meta Knight

I know but they each have 4 wings like this, and I just like the light behind him that makes him look like like The God Emperor of Mankind and Jesus. Changing it right now.

Anyway, does Meta Knight have a counter to getting BFR'd and sealed in another dimension for eternity?

Nah, just have Magna fight him after this match.

Anyway, if Meta can't get out of Heaven's Gate (which he starts with) then he gets sealed.

My vote goes to Magna.

Digimons still harm the soul and mind everytime they hit someone no?

That's good as the feat MagmaAngemon scales to seems rather weak compared to the ones MK scales to. Like, more than enough to one-shot.

I think the biggest part of this is Meta Knight not dying before he gets BFR'd and sealed in another dimension by Heaven's Gate. If Meta Knight does this, his chances to win go up....unless he's considered a Dark attributed character (Which I don't think he is). Like if this were Dark Meta Knight, Magna's AP would skyrocket.

Actually change my vote to Incon. Reason being, IF Meta Lnight mansges to avoid getting sucked in by Heaven's Gate, he'd likely win. However, if not, Magna wins. So it's a 50/50 shot. I say this because Kirby characters tend to get sucked into wormholes and also fly away from them consistently. So yeah....Incon.

Nice, any recommendations for more fair Kirby vs Digimon matchups in the future?

Also seeing as Kirby vs Arkadimon happened. Dark Area Digimon vs Kirby characters csn happen. So we can keep that in mind.

Inconclusive of course 50/50% gets an inconclusive.

Yes do that, i want Egg VS Egg, maybe i do It by myself, but i dont have now the time.

How does the portal sucking enemies work? Is it air manip, TK, does it warp space or is it something different?

Should I assume there isn't many versions of the move that work and execute differently? Or just don't believe you? Who knows.

Eficiente said:
Should I assume there isn't many versions of the move that work and execute differently? Or just don't believe you? Who knows.
There are two versions of the attack one where it sucks in all opponents in front of it and one where he fires a blast of light out of it. I don't know exactly how it sucks people in, all I know is that it does. Also, watch the MagnaAngemon vs BlackWarGreymon fight on youtube, because if a picture is worth a thousand words then a video should be worth a Million.

Couldn't MK just outrun/fly it? He has done some with black holes several times, including with beings who put them in the battlefield while still fighting, this doesn't seem different. His teleport also helps as he disappears and doesn't instantly appear for several moments while he "mobilizes" around.

I mentioned that in my vote, not to mention that Magna can move the gate as well. Not to mention that this would have worked on BlackWarGreymon who would be far superior to the Adventure Ultimates at this point. And he can freely fly as well. Only thing that saved him was cutting off Magna's power source for that fight. Something that is nonexistent for a regular MagnaAngemon.

Eficiente said:
He has done some with black holes several times, including with beings who put them in the battlefield while still fighting
For what is worth, he can fight 2 Sphere Doomers that I'm pretty sure can use more than 1 black hole at a time.

But to be fair, he also has allies with him as well. And MagnaAngemon's Heaven's Gate was able to suck in hundreds of Vilemon consistently. And although he had to be hit towards it (as the Gate was too busy dealing with Vilemon and he was in another part of the battlefield) It did suck in Piedmo.

Let's not forget that Magna is wearing a Holy Ring, meaning he is more than likely far superior than your average Ultimate. For reference, Gatomon with her holy ring is 6-B. Without it, she's High 8-C.

Yeah, but dont remember that the difference between 2 4-As can be higher than the one between High 8-C and 6-B.

Kirby71 said:
Yeah, but dont remember that the difference between 2 4-As can be higher than the one between High 8-C and 6-B.
I know that, I am just giving an example of how powerful a Holy Ring is.

Back