• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magikarp vs Squik

Would Magikarp be KO'd by Squik's Void Manipulation, or would Rattled come into effect here?

Wait, the battle's taking place in the Amazon river. The setting could change this for Magikarp, depending on how well Squik can swim.

Squik is probably going to stand there as Magikarp splashes and gets erased from existence.

DMUA said:
Squik is probably going to stand there as Magikarp splashes and gets erased from existence.
Don't be too sure about that. Remember Oralie's Magikarp? It defeated Dawn's Piplup and tied with Ash's Pikachu in the anime, and is one of the best examples of how powerful Magikarp can be.

Squik cam reflect star level Attacks and void manipulate them.

Are you sure you're not overestimating Squik's abilities just a tad? While I do admit that Karmic Aura can reflect Magikarp's attacks, it can't open up black holes, which is the equivalent of what you're saying. I'll go for Squik for the reflection aspect, but the "erasing from existences" part is a bit farfetched considering what it can actually do in Fossil Fighters.

Tell it to Yobo, the guy behind Squik's profile, presumably.

Star level? I do recall saying that, but it may be an game mechnics on second thought. However, I highly doubt Magikarp's attacks would be too much for it.

Well speed isn't equalized, so I'll give it to Squik. Even if speed wasn't equalized, Squik still has better range & slightly better arsenal.

Back