• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magic in the air... Raven Branwen vs Han Jee-Han

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
AP vs Powernull... or Mindhax, one of the two.

Raven Branwe

Han Jee-Ha

This battle boils down to Han either using his golems to powernull her magic, mindhaxing (which does need to be close, a few meters away at most) or just getting slapped.

Speed Equal (Let's just hope that his Speed Amp doesn't make this unfair)

10 meters away from each other and in-character.

Takes place by Raven's bandit tribe, who Han just slaughtered.

AP vs Hax is

99.99999% a stomp hidden under the guise of "well they have ap" that clearly doesn't matter

so now let's see how this tumbles downhill in the totally fair match

I mean, Han isn't that haxed.

He does have mindhax but he doesn't seem to be using it, and it is decently close range.

Which is why his best bet is powernulling her magic with his golems, tough he does need to summon them.

This seems interesting enough.

Han's versatility is still superior here.

I don't think Han can powernull her dust though, right? And he only needs his golems to permanently powernull her. But he still has his magical shackles of binding, AoE magic negation wave, magical zone of voiding, and his anti-magic orbs.

Also, if dust proves to be a physical thing, Han can use his TK to knock it aside. But, iirc, dust adapts to an element of the user's choosing...? Idk.

Assuming her dust isn't something that can be powernulled, I guess it depends on Raven's AoE. Han's observe will let him see how much stronger than him he is. And he knows the level difference needed to one shot. So he'll be very likely to go for an unorthodox method right away. But if Raven's AoE surprises him, even with mana barriers and teleportation, he could possibly end up getting one shot anyway.

Her dust he can't really affect (at most that 50% null that came up with yoohwa, but that is also iffy). His normal magic negation shouldn't work due to her magic being too powerfull tough.

Though, beyond bring durable, those don't give much.

She uses dust as swords, and dust is a crystal/powder that has elemental abilities (red has fire, black has gravity, etc.). As her image shows, she has multiple kinds of them.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Though I'm not sure how well that applies. Raven doesn't have resistance to power nullification. Folk in the Gamer verse are granted it by sheer virtue of having a kind of "thickness" to their mana. I think it should work just fine unless Raven has shown resistance.

If the dust is a power that has to take form he could possibly TK it before it takes form. Unlikely, but a possibility.

So she's just a bunch of versatility? Because if her AoE isn't that great, then Han can likely just fly and use a strategy he uses for taking out stronger/annoying opponents. Like the douchery/magical shackles/sleep manip combo. Figuring out a way to get close enough to use his mind manip. Leaving her in a multi-city block wide hole. Something.

Eh, this is kinda debated pretty much everywhere to be honest.

It's, well, dust tends to be explosive, but he could likely tk it before his hit. It is a sword tough, and she does have comparable strenght in lifting strenght.

She has great aoe with magic, but otherwise it's extra effects with several meters of reach.

True.

Oh, I see. I guess Tking the sword is a toss up.

Okay. So if Raven leads with some AoE magic attack she could possibly take it depending on what Han's response is.

Either that or she could possiblely freeze him, since she only needs to point for that.

The fact that she want's to keep her powers secret (tough this should be offset by Han killing her whole tribe) and her going for melee first could be pretty problematic for her.

Oh, flash freeze? Yeah, that would definitely work.

If she doesn't start for it or go for it soon, I think Han would amount too much advantage for her to push past. There's also no way that a flash freeze skill wouldn't pop up in his observe window.

And yeah, trying to go Melee with Han just results in him flying out of reach, which he does regardless.

Eh, I'm pretty sure Han stomps by now. He deops a few golems first things first, and by the time flashfreezing could be a thing he'd have a X20 speed advantage.

That 2000% speed increase. Jeez.

I'm just glad he has spatial hax now. For those he can't brute force his way through, he can just fire space distortion bullets and drop a void on 'em. I wonder how often he'll actually use this.

Hey, check out solem golem matches I made. He is much easier to find a match fir, tough I have an idea for Han as well.

Back