• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magic Domain Deletion

Ya know I wish I could ever have fluency in any foreign language that isn't straight english so I could help you...

I disagree with deletion, these pages have enough content to be a decent profile, if anything, as someone else already said, improving it can be far better than deleting, also, a verse being ''obscure'' to western audience doesnt really matter, as a lot of profiles are from literally unknown verses with only 1 scaler in the entire wiki (maybe entire entire world kek)
Ya know I wish I could ever have fluency in any foreign language that isn't straight english so I could help you...
Thanks you too, is highly appreciated...

I think I could try save the verse by looking again the sources and the text from the website and then asking Spinosaurdinosaurfan or Jasonsith to help me verify if the translations are good enough.... but only if people agrees with that.

I mean I'm alone can't make all the profiles for a verse.... with the blogs already made I was hoping another fan to came and help me make the other profiles.
I mean, I have personally been sustaining Dragalia Lost for a while now with the only outside interaction the verse has gotten being exclusively in the forum. I have created over 50 pages for the verse, including quite a few notable crossover characters, with plenty more to come.

Just because you're alone doesn't mean working on the verse is out of the question. Plus, like Reaper said, pages can be added overtime at your own leisure.

I can re-translate Magic Domain AGAIN if what bothers people here are the translations, as we have the official website is not a big problem.
I mean, what, are you just gonna slap it into Google Translate again? If so I'm definitely deleting the verse.
Is not that I don't care for it, like I said I made a thread for the verse time ago, but I decided to settle things in a good way before making other profiles.

Like I asked some persons to help me with the translation, but they're always busy...
If no one helps you with translating the verse properly, don't make pages for it.
I mean, I have personally been sustaining Dragalia Lost for a while now with the only outside interaction the verse has gotten being exclusively in the forum. I have created over 50 pages for the verse, including quite a few notable crossover characters, with plenty more to come.

Just because you're alone doesn't mean working on the verse is out of the question. Plus, like Reaper said, pages can be added overtime at your own leisure.
There's a striking difference between a verse available in English that one person handles and a verse available in another language handled by someone who can't even read it.

Stop with the comparisons to obscure English shit. Anyone can read and check English sources, it's readily available to anyone who tries. It's not the same with an obscure Chinese verse that was machine translated for the express purpose of making a Godzilla page.
Is not like the games are obscure, actually they are quite popular in China and Japan, but tbh I feel the whole purpose of this thread is to delete any verse that has a crossover with Godzilla.
It's not, don't take it so personally. Just make better pages.

Last edited:
It's not, don't take it so personally. Just make better pages.
Yeah, I know you from a long time, maybe we have never disscussed something prior to this.

I'm currently working on improve the explanation blog..... and as long as native chinese speakers approve the translation, everything will be fine.

I mean, if there are arguments to keep the verse; at the very least have an actual human translator who speaks English to Japanese fluently instead of using Google Translate for everything.

Okay, but my other point still stands. We need a human translator who speaks it fluently as opposed to just Google Translate. I believe this was @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan native language iirc. Got some info here.

I don't agree at all, I don't see why there can't just be a fixed translation. It's completely unreasonable to delete it on the grounds of it having godzilla profiles too

The issue ain't that it's a Godzilla crossover, the issue is that being a godzilla crossover makes up literally 66% of it's current substance.

The issue ain't that it's a Godzilla crossover, the issue is that being a godzilla crossover makes up literally 66% of it's current substance.
If you're talking about Monster Strike, out of 43 character pages only 10 are Godzilla related, that is 23.25%. I can't really tell the otherwise about MD or 47H unfortunately but that can change over time.

I don't agree at all, I don't see why there can't just be a fixed translation. It's completely unreasonable to delete it on the grounds of it having godzilla profiles too
You fail to understand what any of this is about.

If the translation gets fixed and the verse gets more attention, sure, I'll be fine with letting it stand. But I doubt anyone's gonna go play through a Chinese gacha game's story for 3 pages on this wiki, and I won't accept anything less for scans, information, and translations.

Besides, people are bringing up the idea of introducing notability rules for Godzilla pages, which I would support.

You fail to understand what any of this is about.

If the translation gets fixed and the verse gets more attention, sure, I'll be fine with letting it stand. But I doubt anyone's gonna go play through a Chinese gacha game's story for 3 pages on this wiki, and I won't accept anything less for scans, information, and translations.

Besides, people are bringing up the idea of introducing notability rules for Godzilla pages, which I would support.
If there is not someone able to check that the correction of the translation is fine, then I agree it should be deleted. But take note is due to that...

About bringing up the idea of introducing notability rules for Godzilla pages, sure go ahead.

However, depends on how it is done. While Marvel and DC Comics follow the comic criteria only, Godzillaverse is multi-media based, you can't say "lets delete this manga profile cause it doesn't appears on a movie for example".

I mean I'm alone can't make all the profiles for a verse.... with the blogs already made I was hoping another fan to came and help me make the other profiles.
This is a non-point. I've seen people run some of the biggest verses on the wiki single handedly. It's all about commitment and effort, which is something I don't see in these verses.

You can keep the pages up if the verses are flashed out and actually worked on. Honestly nobody would have a problem with these pages if it wasn't exclusively crossover characters with no main verse characters.

However, depends on how it is done. While Marvel and DC Comics follow the comic criteria only, Godzillaverse is multi-media based, you can't say "lets delete this manga profile cause it doesn't appears on a movie for example".
It wouldn't be that simple.

This is a non-point. I've seen people run some of the biggest verses on the wiki single handedly. It's all about commitment and effort, which is something I don't see in these verses.

You can keep the pages up if the verses are flashed out and actually worked on. Honestly nobody would have a problem with these pages if it wasn't exclusively crossover characters with no main verse characters.
You have to take into account not all the persons have the same free time and disposal and like explained before I was waiting someone to give the approval to the translation before making more profiles.

The verse has a profile for a main character though...

You have to take into account not all the persons have the same free time and disposal and like explained before I was waiting someone to give the approval to the translation before making more profiles.
If you don't have the free time, energy, or effort to devote to maintaining so many verses, don't make so many verses?

If you don't have the free time, energy, or effort to devote to maintaining so many verses, don't make so many verses?
In fact, I have managed to complete most of the verses I have done and I have take care of them for 8 years, unfortunately this would be a case where a force majeure prevented me from doing it...

Anyway, I have two news... one is that I asked SpinosaurDinosaurFan to check the translation, so everything depends on him now and the second is that I'm leaving the wiki. Unfortunately I suffer from nervous breakdowns and todays one was the worst one in years.

Anyway it is likely the verse is gonna be deleted if Spino doesn't check the blog, so you can continue as I don't think I'll be useful here on my deplorable state. Sorry for any inconvenience....really...

Last edited:
Please, take care of yourself. Your mental health is much more important than anything on the wiki. I hope things improve!

Please, take care of yourself. Your mental health is much more important than anything on the wiki. I hope things improve!
Before go, can I ask you a little favor?

Promestein could you please ask Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan to translate my blog? I'm sure he can do it because you're a bureaucrat... Instead to shooting the entire verse down. I would really, really appreciate your help!

With that said, I think I'm good to go.

@Zaratthustra @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Jasonsith @Mariogoods @Udlmaster

Would any of you be willing to help out with this please?
I just searched the subject in Simplified Chinese and found that the Baidu Baike page still exists. I also found the official website. (Of course mainland China's video game regulations, such as real name system and time restriction, heavily discourages these games to be played by non-mainlanders. I think we cannot run the risk of leaking sensitive information. So sorry Promestein)

I think the verse should be kept since it is not mainly focused on Godzilla and King Kong. Bull Demon King says no.

Update: I found an official Internet novel on the official website, which, although it may not the canon Magic Domain story, can be in this wiki without accessibility issue.

Update 2: I have seen the links provided by Apex_PredatorX. That's a great justification. Actually, Apex_PredatorX has linked to one of the games' in-universe information pages, which allow us to better construct profiles.

Update 3: After Confluctor liked the post, I found that the website has a Character Relationship page. Here is the brief translation of Chronos, The World-Creation God's bio. (创世神科洛诺斯)
创世战争中,创世神科洛诺斯在与毁灭意志的斗争中获得了胜利,创造统治了宇宙,他创造了源宇宙世界

创世后科洛诺斯将源宇宙交给诸神掌管,陷入沉睡人魔之战时,科洛诺斯赐予阿格里斯及人类修炼法门。

灭世之战,为了击败毁灭意志,创世神自爆牺牲,他的能量溃散了,但是在某些宇宙中,可能还会有他的意志碎片存在。

在自身溃散之前,创世神召唤了阿格里斯,命阿格里斯继承自身传承,并承担起追击毁灭意志分身的使命。

原始魔域宇宙分化成无限多元宇宙后,阿格里斯穿越四海之门,化作万千分身,进入多元宇宙中,阻击毁灭意志。
During the World-Creation War, Chronos The World-Creation God wins his battle against the Destruction Will. [He] created and ruled the universe. He created the Source Universe World.
After the creation of world, Chronos gives the governing power of Source Universe to every god and falls into sleep. During the war between human and demon, Chronos grants the way of cultivation to Agruis and human.
[During] the World-Destruction War, to defeat the Destruction Will, The World-Creation God self-destructed and sacrificed [himself]. His energy dispersed, but in some universes, there may be his fragments of will.
Before [his] dispersion, The World-Creation God summoned Agruis, ordering Agrius to inherit his strength and take the mission of persuasion of avatars of Destruction Will.
After the Primal Magic Domain Universe separated into infinite multiverses, Agruis travels through The Door of Four Seas, becomes thousands of avatars, enters the multiverses and battles the Destruction Will.

Last edited:
See, rather than just looking at the website I really feel like someone should, you know... play the game? And see the context? And how everything fits together? Are we really just going to be making pages purely off of website information now?

give me the game link. I won't understand sh*t but you bet that ill play it one way or another if needed.

See, rather than just looking at the website I really feel like someone should, you know... play the game? And see the context? And how everything fits together? Are we really just going to be making pages purely off of website information now?
give me the game link. I won't understand sh*t but you bet that ill play it one way or another if needed.
I have given the link to the game in my post. However, I'm sadly to agree now that Magic Domain is unsafe to keep since you are required to register provide your real-name authentication in mainland China to enter the video game (and the gov's recent objectives encourages to strengthen restrictions on video games) and therefore possessing security risk and make it hard for non-mainlanders to enter. It is a sad news for Godzilla fans and Magic Domain fans, but it cannot be properly accessed to the majority of we VS Battles Wiki users. Sorry for that.

It has notability since it survives from 2006 to today in mainland China., but it is sadly we cannot even get in the game because of the regulation and the game is another "put more money and you'll get stronger in-game". Promestein's proposal is not the perfect, but it may be the only thing we could do if we want to maintain the quality of profiles.

Last edited:
I have given the link to the game in my post. However, I'm sadly to agree now that Magic Domain is unsafe to keep since you are required to register provide your real-name authentication in mainland China to enter the video game (and the gov's recent objectives encourages to strengthen restrictions on video games) and therefore possessing security risk and make it hard for non-mainlanders to enter. It is a sad news for Godzilla fans and Magic Domain fans, but it cannot be properly accessed to the majority of we VS Battles Wiki users. Sorry for that.

It has notability since it survives from 2006 to today in mainland China., but it is sadly we cannot even get in the game because of the regulation and the game is another "put more money and you'll get stronger in-game". Promestein's proposal is not the perfect, but it may be the only thing we could do if we want to maintain the quality of profiles.
Yes, agreed. We should probably delete the verse then, and I definitely don't want any of our members to expose themselves to the CCP in a likely dangerous manner just to play a game.

Yes, agreed. We should probably delete the verse then, and I definitely don't want any of our members to expose themselves to the CCP in a likely dangerous manner just to play a game.
that is true. I disagree with deleting the verse based on it's incomplete state but i agree on deleting it based on this political detail...

I think that we already decided to delete this verse.

I think so, yes, but the links to the soon-to-be deleted pages from other wiki pages also need to be removed.

Back