• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magic Domain Deletion

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
This verse, Magic Domain, was obviously added to the wiki only to add another ******* profile for Godzilla, its associated blog post is blatantly google translated, and the website linked to on the verse page no longer exists. It should all be deleted, there's pretty much no information on it outside of this google translated garbage.

While we’re at it can we delete MechaGozilla (Ready Player One)?
Not only it seems to copy paste P&A from other MechaGodzilla pages (Which is a trend for a lot of Godzilla pages P&A sections) but like it’s not even a major character at all as far as I’m aware

Also I feel like in general Godzilla could benefit from a notability criteria like Marvel and DC
It’s about as big verse wise and right now it has mind boggling pages like this

Not only it seems to copy paste P&A from other MechaGodzilla pages (Which is a trend for a lot of Godzilla pages P&A sections) but like it’s not even a major character at all as far as I’m aware
Its somewhat important in the final battle, but nothing worth creating a file for imo. So aye can be deleted

This verse, Magic Domain, was obviously added to the wiki only to add another ******* profile for Godzilla, its associated blog post is blatantly google translated, and the website linked to on the verse page no longer exists. It should all be deleted, there's pretty much no information on it outside of this google translated garbage.
Hold on.... the website still exists all the info is there:

Here it is an example:

Also I I sense a bit of harsh behaviour on your part.

Is not like the games are obscure, actually they are quite popular in China and Japan, but tbh I feel the whole purpose of this thread is to delete any verse that has a crossover with Godzilla.
I’d not be against that

Also I feel like in general Godzilla could benefit from a notability criteria like Marvel and DC
I mean... it's Godzilla, admittedly. Most of the stuff that is obscure for us on the wiki is likely either big or extremely huge on Japan, and country of origin matters a lot, I think (especially when we have so much creepypasta stuff that practically nobody knows or watches on the wiki xD).

(nevermind, Apex just said that)

It's literally the final boss of the book and the movie... That is an integral part of the story by pure definition of what an antagonist, boss and story are.

I would like to hear Apex state his case, but as it stands...yeah, these pages are pretty obscure and could probably be deleted.
You can go ahead in Google and type Magic Domain in chinese which is 魔域 and you will see how the verse is popular there. Same goes for 47 Heroines, you just type 47人のヒロインたち and whooala!

I can re-translate Magic Domain AGAIN if what bothers people here are the translations, as we have the official website is not a big problem.

That is Wrong.... Mechagodzilla is a major antagonist on both movie and novel, specially in the last one. It is a new MG model, deleting it is like deleting some Iron Man Armor Models because some have identicall powers.

I mean if the suits are wholly identical yes I think it’s pointless to have several copies of the same page

Also I’d argue the page right now is not really of good quality anyways so

The case against Magic Domain kinda has legs cause I tried looking it up several times and all I could find were some Chinese boards on it and like half of them related to the crossover event.

47 Heroines though is clearly being put here just out of bias. The prior Godzilla game page deletion thread said straight up that it'd be fine if it was about the anime waifu (probably underage) protagonists but because Godzilla's in it a bunch of people tried getting it deleted. Taking him out of the game or not, that verse is still 4-A and has a lot of critters that'd scale to that.

RPO Mechagodzilla's got its own design and plays a decent role in the final battle (this thing is popular enough that Wikizilla got a custom animation for their page on it) but is only there as an obstacle so if that's not enough sure. The page wasn't exactly good anyway.

I also agree that there shouldn't be so many pages for things that are just kinda in the verse but don't matter.

But that said, I don't get the rabid logic of "grrr! Google translate pages!!!! Delete! Delete! Delete!" like you have translators right? I'm pretty sure this wiki has a number of translators. Could just ask them to go over it.

I also wouldn't mind if a standard is made but actually, y'know, follow it. Cause the pages prior put up for deletion fit the criteria of the rules but just got mob ruled out anyway. I care less about keeping pages here and more about this place having double standards.

The case against Magic Domain kinda has legs cause I tried looking it up several times and all I could find were some Chinese boards on it and like half of them related to the crossover event.
You haven't tried look for Magic Domain with its chinese name?

There is literally tons of information about the game is you Google this: 魔域

I mean if the suits are wholly identical yes I think it’s pointless to have several copies of the same page

Also I’d argue the page right now is not really of good quality anyways so
I disagree, the page is at least decent. If anything it would just be better to improve it then delete it.

I'd be perfectly down with any of these verses if the content of the verses were not primarily crossover content and had the actual characters from the verse feature more prominently on the verse page. But as it stands, these verses are made specifically because Godzilla is in them and have no substance outside of that.

Oven's point is the one I agree with the most.

I would be fine with these obscure verses having representation if they actually, you know, had substance. As they are now, they are simply devices used to bring more Godzilla pages to the wiki. If more effort was put into fleshing out the verses from which they originate, then there may be room for me to allow them to blossom.

Also, when I say obscure, I mean obscure to Western audiences. Though, of course, this hasn't stopped other people who have published very obscure WN, LN and other such verses on the wiki. I would like to see actual effort being put into these verses, since someone obviously went through the trouble of making huge blogs on them for powerscaling purposes.

I'd be perfectly down with any of these verses if the content of the verses were not primarily crossover content and had the actual characters from the verse feature more prominently on the verse page. But as it stands, these verses are made specifically because Godzilla is in them and have no substance outside of that.
47 Heroines doesn't have a verse page though

Magic Domain has Bull Demon King, who is an original character of the game.

47 Heroines doesn't have a verse page though

Magic Domain has Bull Demon King, who is an original character of the game.

Compared to the two Godzilla pages, Godzilla himself and Harambe over there.

Oven's point is the one I agree with the most.

I would be fine with these obscure verses having representation if they actually, you know, had substance. As they are now, they are simply devices used to bring more Godzilla pages to the wiki. If more effort was put into fleshing out the verses from which they originate, then there may be room for me to allow them to blossom.

Also, when I say obscure, I mean obscure to Western audiences. Though, of course, this hasn't stopped other people who have published very obscure WN, LN and other such verses on the wiki. I would like to see actual effort being put into these verses, since someone obviously went through the trouble of making huge blogs on them for powerscaling purposes.
I mean I'm alone can't make all the profiles for a verse.... with the blogs already made I was hoping another fan to came and help me make the other profiles.

He has the same feats
I know, the issue is, using an example of a verse that has Godzilla for a crossover, Monster Strike has a ton of substance besides just Godzilla and like 1 other page, but your point below stands.
I mean I'm alone can't make all the profiles for a verse.... with the blogs already made I was hoping another fan to came and help me make the other profiles.
Then add to it over time, nobody is asking more, just enough substance that isn't the ol kaiju and barely anything else.

I think asking someone to create more pages for characters they don't care for is... Just stupid. If he wants, he will, but if not, I don't think anyone should be asking him to make it.

I know, the issue is, using an example of a verse that has Godzilla for a crossover, Monster Strike has a ton of substance besides just Godzilla and like 1 other page, but your point below stands.

Then add to it over time, nobody is asking more, just enough substance that isn't the ol kaiju and barely anything else.
I made a thread for the verse, in order to expand it time ago....

But no one participated.. :V
I think asking someone to create more pages for characters they don't care for is... Just stupid. If he wants, he will, but if not, I don't think anyone should be asking him to make it.
Is not that I don't care for it, like I said I made a thread for the verse time ago, but I decided to settle things in a good way before making other profiles.

Like I asked some persons to help me with the translation, but they're always busy...

I disagree with deletion, these pages have enough content to be a decent profile, if anything, as someone else already said above, improving it can be far better than deleting, also, a verse being ''obscure'' to western audience doesnt really matter, as a lot of profiles are from literally unknown verses with only 1 scaler in the entire wiki (maybe entire entire world kek)

Last edited:
Back