• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's get started, Mikaboshi, Beta Ray bill and Hercules pages is poorly structured, so i re-create their profiles

Chaos king new profile
Hercules New profile
Beta Ray Bill

Zeus
add scans

Stamina:
The battle of Thor and Zeus lasted for months.-Thor vol 1 Annual #8

Dormammu
New powers

Conceptual manipulation: Dormammu in a duel against Odin warped reality to the point of affecting Lord Chaos and Master Order in a game of chess, but the match ended in a Inconclusive, so the changes in reality disappeared, odin explains how it was that both he and dormammu have to be evenly matched so as not to cause a cosmic imbalance at the end of the game-Thor Vol 1 Annual 9

NPI (his attacks can damage Eternity)-Strange Tales #146

Bor Burison

Curse manipulation:

Portal creation: Uses his axe to open a portal to Hel--New Mutants Vol 3 #43

Resistance to Poison: According to Doom, poison does not affect the gods of Asgard- Dark Reign: The Caba

Sleep Manipulation: As a God should be able to resist the Chaos King's mental destruction that causes peoples go into a kind of waking Sleep-Chaos War #1 and 2
Cul Borson

Portal Creation and Telepathy: Can communicate with the worthy and can create portals-Fear itself Vol 1 2

Holy manipulattion/Power Bestowal: Cul created multiple enchanted hammers that empower their users

BFR: here-Mighty Thor Vol 2 #7

Water Walking: Here- Fear itself Vol 1 1

Regeneration (At least Low, possibly Mid-Low):

Resistance to Poison: According to Doom, poison does not affect the gods of Asgard- Dark Reign: The Caba

Sleep Manipulation: As a God should be able to resist the Chaos King's mental destruction that causes peoples go into a kind of waking Sleep-Chaos War #1 and 2

Surtur
New powers

Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant (defeated Beta Ray Bill in hand-to-hand combat)-Beta Ray Bill Vol 1 #5

Teleportation (as shown here)-Thor: Rage of Thor

Portal creation with the Twilight Sword (Cuts through spacetime to make a portal to Midgard with the Twilight Sword)-Thor Vol 1 #352

Absorption through eating his enemy (here)-Journey Into Mystery #626

Summonig (As shown here)-The Mighty Thor vol 2 #20

Limited Power Nullification: Suppresses Odin's ability to assume the form of the great warrior that fought Surtur previously-Thor Vol 1 #353

Reality Warping: Morgan Le Fay used Twilight to rewrite history and change reality-Avengers Vol 3 #1-2 Note that the sword was what distorted reality, Morgan could not use it due to the incompatibility of her magic with sword magic, so he used Wanda's Hex powers to achieve a connection of both types of magic.

Shadow/Darkness Manipulation: can create a replica of his sword made from his shadow-Journey Into Mystery 626

Power bestowal for the Twilight sword: Similar Mjolnir and Stormbreaker can give its user power, such as the ability to transform-Beta Ray Bill Vol 1 #5

Weaknesses: The Twilight sword functions similarly to Thor's Hammer and can negate its power to those who are unworthy-Beta Ray Bill Vol 1 #5

The Destroyer Armor
Add scans

Stamina: Fights for months, and is implied to be able to fight for eternity.

New powers
Shockwave generation: here-Thor King size special #2/Thor vol 1 Annual #2

Resistence to Paralisys: escaped from a powerful stasis beam from the high evolutionary

Odin

Adds Scans

Stamina: Very High (Odin fought against the mother storm for days)-Mighty Thor vol 3 #12

Memory Manipulation:
New powers

Negation to Magic-based Shapeshifting: (can reverse Shapeshifting)-Thor vol 1 #144

Conceptual manipulation: Odin in a duel against Dormammu warped reality to the point of affecting Lord Chaos and Master Order in a game of chess, but the match ended in a Inconclusive, so the changes in reality disappeared, Odin explains how it was that both he and Dormammu have to be evenly matched so as not to cause a cosmic imbalance at the end of the game -thor vol 1 Annual #9

Cloth Manipulation: change Sif's clothing to her battle armor-Thor Vol 1. Annual 9

Regeneration (At least Low, possibly Mid-Low):

Range:

Odin altered the space-time fabric of a dead timeline (also a feat of time and space manipulation) and can send people to any time or place in creation-Cosmic Ghost Rider #1

Resistance to
Poison: According to Doom, poison does not affect the gods of Asgard- Dark Reign: The Caba

Death resistance: He resisted hela's attempt to kill him, although he could not prevent her from taking half of his soul-Thor vol 1 #188

Resistance to Electricity Manipulation: with his hands he takes a thunderbolts and reflects it to a cyclop-Thor vol 1 #289

Heat: He received a fiery shot from the sword of Surtur-Thor Vol 1 #353

He should have all the powers of infinity, since he fused with him and initially they were part of odin:

Death and life manipulation: infinity "instakill" one of his subordinates and resuscitates him to fight Thor-Thor vol 1 #185

NPI:

Scarlet Witch

Fusionism: Merged Magnir to a rock-Thor Vol 2 #119

Resistence to Acid: her "magic" can protect her from the acid that could dissolve Thor and Odin-Thor Vol 2 #119

Base Thor

add scans

-Mjolnir-

anti-matter resistence-The Avengers vol 1 #8

new powers

Telekinesis with Anti-Force: Here -Thor vol 1 #142

Anti-Magic: reverse Enrakt's corruption spell that transformed people into monsters-Thor Vol 2 #16 and Thor Vol 2 #18

NPI:
Healing: here-Thor Vol 1 #155

Sealing:seal hyperion in a small glass sphere- Avengers vol 1 #70

Enhanced senses:

Limited Sound manipulation: can generate "Sonic boom"-Journey Into Mystery (1952) #125

Resistance to

HellFire: withstood Hellfire from Ghost Rider-Avengers vol 1 #214

Power mimic/BFR: Resists the Space Phantom's ability to replace the target and send it to limbo- Avengers Vol 1 #2, Avengers Vol 1 107 and Avengers Vol 1 108

Vibration manipulation:

Paralysis:

Time manipulation: Withstood a Timestorm- Thor Vol 1 #282

Descostruction: here-Avengers (1963) #143

Extrasensory Perception:
found the way out of a pocket universe within Tesseract-Astonishing Thor #3(The Stranger did not take Thor out, he simply guided him to the normal universe as Himself says)
Broke a proton cage-Thor vol 1 #131

Corruption (type 1): Resists various Madame Hydra's spells of control from turning him into a slave of Hydra-Secret Empire vol 1 #5

Anti-matter: resist attacks from an Electro completely made of anti-matter and an explosion of matter and antimatter annihilation-Avenging Spider Man 018 2013

Biological manipulation?: here-Thor Vol 1 #281

King of Asgard/Curruted Odinforce Thor

Weaknesses: Mjolnir is currently broken, anyone can lift it even if they are unworthy like loki-Thor (2020) 4 and 7

Last edited:
Disagree. Everything in Marvel and DC is an outlier/pis/inconsistency.

Hell, even the physical pages themselves are outliers, so Marvel and DC don't exist whatsoever and should be deleted from the human consciousness.

All jokes aside, I agree.

Most of this seems fine to apply. However, you need to explain what you changed in the remade pages for the Chaos King, Hercules, and Beta Ray Bill.

Also, I noticed that the following powers seem unmotivated:

Minds are not truly destroyed by Nightmare's powers. They simply go to sleep.

Surtur displayed portal creation, not space-time manipulation.

Odin fighting for days is just high or very high stamina, I think, but I would much prefer if we apply my official standards list for stamina levels at some point.

Deconstruction for Thor, as I could only see him resisting an energy blast in those scans.

Also, whoever edits those pages needs to greatly improve on the grammar.

Last edited:
Most of this seems fine to apply. However, you need to explain what you changed in the remade pages for the Chaos King, Hercules, and Beta Ray Bill.

Also, I noticed that the following powers seem unmotivated:

Minds are not truly destroyed by Nightmare's powers. They simply go to sleep.

Surtur displayed portal creation, not space-time manipulation.

Odin fighting for days is just high or very high stamina, I think, but I would much prefer if we apply my official standards list for stamina levels at some point.

Deconstruction for Thor, as I could only see him resisting an energy blast in those scans.

Also, whoever edits those pages needs to greatly improve on the grammar.
Basically add Reference to the comics, put more feats of speed and strength to the 3 profiles, separate in multiple tabber the powers, in addition to putting the true name of the transformation of Hercules at the end of Chaos War (He was named by Gaia as the God of Gods) and add multiple more powers as you can see.

A note that the profile only covers Bill with Stormbreaker and that his victory against Surtur cannot be used to get a higher level

1-Ok, personally I wasn't sure if that was just Sleep hax since the other characters mention that it was through mind destruction

2-I put it because Surtur himself declares that it was through cutting space-time

3-ok

4- Kang said that his intentions were to use a dissolution beam, that's why I thought he meant to separate thor's body through dissolution

Basically add Reference to the comics, put more feats of speed and strength to the 3 profiles, separate in multiple tabber the powers, in addition to putting the true name of the transformation of Hercules at the end of Chaos War (He was named by Gaia as the God of Gods) and add multiple more powers as you can see.

A note that the profile only covers Bill with Stormbreaker and that his victory against Surtur cannot be used to get a higher level
Okay. That seems fine, but somebody needs to check through the drafts and correct any spelling errors.
2-I put it because Surtur himself declares that it was through cutting space-time
All portals technically "cut" through space-time, but he needs more advanced usage of it in order to qualify.
4- Kang said that his intentions were to use a dissolution beam, that's why I thought he meant to separate thor's body through dissolution
It seems too speculative to me.

Is somebody willing to help Oliver with correcting spelling errors and applying these changes please?

So let's get started, Mikaboshi, Beta Ray bill and Hercules pages is poorly structured, so i re-create their profiles

Chaos king new profile
Hercules New profile
Beta Ray Bill
This I didn't look into as that would need me to compare them with the profiles.
New powers
can reverse Shapeshifting?-thor vol 1 #144
Negation to Magic-based Shapeshifting.
I don't see that happening there.
Well, you can touch a storm, but this can be put on Weather Manip.
Base Thor

Resistance to

HellFire: withstood Hellfire from Ghost Rider-Avengers vol 1 #214
Well, Ghost Rider being weaker means it shouldn't be notable.
Time manipulation: Withstood a Timestorm- Thor Vol 1 #282
As "likely". We don't know what properties had that, the time part of it may just power the rest, meaning that one doesn't need to resist Time Manip to take that.
Sealing:
escaped from a Pocket universe within Tesseract-Astonishing Thor #3(The Stranger did not take Thor out, he simply guided him to the normal universe as Himself says)
Well, he pocked something that allowed him to get out, which he knew was there due to Extrasensory Perception. So this is a feat of that we can add.

The rest is good.

What Eficiente and I have both accepted can probably be applied. Is somebody here willing to handle it?

Can you write a list with the EXACTLY WORDED titles for all of the pages that you need unlocked please? That way I can handle it with my automated script.

Thank you.

I do not know. Sorry.

Anyway, I need a list of the exact titles for the pages that I should unlock.

That is not the format that I requested...

Dormammu (Classic)
Thor (Marvel Comics)
Odin (Marvel Comics)
Bor Burison
Cul Borson
Surtur (Marvel Comics)
Scarlet Witch (Marvel Comics)
Beta Ray Bill
Hercules (Marvel Comics)
Chaos King (Marvel)

Dormammu (Classic)
Thor (Marvel Comics)
Odin (Marvel Comics)
Bor Burison
Cul Borson
Surtur (Marvel Comics)
Scarlet Witch (Marvel Comics)
Beta Ray Bill
Hercules (Marvel Comics)
Chaos King (Marvel)
Thank you. I will unlock them. Tell me here when the editing is done please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back