• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi Stuff 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lormac_CC

He/Him
So plan make other revisions but let's start with this

Gods
Omnipresence in their dimension due to the fact that they are Rukh.

Acausality type 3 due to fact that David llah is quite different from llah who is sealed. Both are in different Dimensions.

Void manipulation: This should be obvious

For NEP2 I have no idea how they should scale to it. The only place you can't find Rukh is within a god

The Sacred Palace exists in llah's layer due to things like this, this and some other thing. also there is nothing that really supporting the idea that the Sacred Palace is a layer above llah.

In the blog, i already pointed out how llah layer is structured. There are countless dimensions/subspace, some are space-time while others are just regular dimensions like the one that contains the original dragon. This dimensions are embedded on a space as there are spaces between dimensions. llah exists a level above all of that, so does the Sacred palace. This doesn't really affect the scaling. It just remove the idea that the scared place is on a level of reality above llah

llah first key should be 6D on same level as the Scared palace.

Next Revision Solomon

Would you look at that, a Magi thread.

Anyway, I see no problem with the propositions.

God is source of rukh itself. This powersource shouldn't even be handed off to normal lifeforms in the first place, because controlling this flow (which is even more fundamental than 'flow of vector/physics') means controlling destiny itself.

Disagree with illah rating, as the reason why illah has his rating is not cause of the sacred palace but because of the world he created

Void manipulation is not obvious, NEP2 is still restricted to Illah's realm and none combat applicable for now
And gods have rukh,
And nothing suggest acausality type 3.

Basically only Illah original rating is what I deem a bit agreeable with here

Last edited:
NEP2 is still restricted to Illah's realm and none combat applicable for now
Yes, llah realm isn't like a dimension, that is inside llah. The only place you can't find Rukh is inside a god, what I am saying is that I don't know how it should be rated

Disagree with illah rating, as the reason why illah has his rating is not cause of the sacred palace but because of the world he created
I am not upgrading or downgrading llah. On his profile, the 5D is the first while is 6D key is the second, what I am saying is that his 6D key should be the first while 5D should be second. Also the Sacred palace is till in llah's layer

acausality type
The llah in the scared palace is quite different from llah that is sealed. The llah in the Sacred palace is David llah but it doesn't change the fact that llah is still sealed and they are different

And gods have rukh
In the blog I believe I pointed out that gods are rukh. Gods are the source, within a god there is no Rukh, Solomon said he was going to share god to every being. The rukh that make up most of llah body was removed

Void manipulation
Returning to rukh means returning to nothingness. The was said by both Solomon Avatar and Arba

Yes, llah realm isn't like a dimension, that is inside llah. The only place you can't find Rukh is inside a god, what I am saying is that I don't know how it should be rated
I already said it should be removed
I am not upgrading or downgrading llah. On his profile, the 5D is the first while is 6D key is the second, what I am saying is that his 6D key should be the first while 5D should be second
I know you are not upgrading I am saying I don't see a reason why this is necessary
The llah in the scared palace is quite different from llah that is sealed. The llah in the Sacred palace is David llah but it doesn't change the fact that llah is still sealed and they are different
And the question is how is that aca3?
They are not the same.thjng and it as sure as hell does not work as aca3, where one dying will just be replaced by another one in another point in time or another universe
In the blog I believe I pointed out that gods are rukh. Gods are the source, within a god there is no Rukh, Solomon said he was going to share god to every being. The rukh that make up most of llah body was removed
You pointed it out with no scans, no where was it stated that within them.is no rukh when the reason they exist is because they are rukh in the first place
Returning to rukh means returning to nothingness. The was said by both Solomon Avatar and Arba
Returning to nothingness does not grant void manipulation which will be you using this out of context man.
The whole returning to nothingness means they cease to exist, rukh =\= nothing as rukh exists

Rukh is nothingness so being able to control rukh and being able to control nothingness are same,void manip is just too obvious

Well I guess it would just be a very powerful Immortality 9 since llah is sealed in a different space time.
Yes
Oh you meant this? I thought you meant generally outside illah realm
Rukh is nothingness so being able to control rukh and being able to control nothingness are same,void manip is just too obvious
Rukh is not nothingness, the whole thing is returning to rukh means returning to nothingness is usually taken well out of context like now. It means when you return to rukh you cease to exist,
How that would grant them void manipulation is beyond me

Because? Also any character who can return others to rukh already had EE on profile
Yes of course it is EE with verse equalization, does not mean anyone who can use rukh gets void manipulation, as that would be taking the whole returning to rukh means returning to nothingness as that rukh us nothing when in the context it means the orrosn ceast to exist

I know you are not upgrading I am saying I don't see a reason why this is necessary
It should. It was because of this misunderstanding that Aladdin didn't get his upgrade, because we believe the SP is some how on a higher plane

The whole returning to nothingness means they cease to exist,
Returning to rukh means becoming becoming nothing. Both scans said the same thing
when in the context it means the orrosn ceast to exist
What context
does not mean anyone who can use rukh gets void manipulation
Might the wrong here but the only human who might have directly manipulated rukh is Arba. Even other person just get magoi from it.

Returning to rukh means becoming becoming nothing. Both scans said the same thing

What context
The context was that returning to rukh means we stop existing as we go back to what we are before we were created/born
Might the wrong here but the only human who might have directly manipulated rukh is Arba. Even other person just get magoi from it.
Humans can feel rukh, they can touch it and interact with it.

Their NEP 2 would be explained on the profile. Personally I don't think it should just be discarded

Things rejected

Acausality type 3(turns out to be immortality type 9)

Void manipulation (EE)

If rukh is nothingness, existing as rukh will grant NEP2
Not really,existing as non existence up to the point where even rukh (concept) doesn't exist is type 2,nonexistence alone is only NEP type 1,but anyways since I have no interest with this thread and it seems like OP doesn't even care to defend it then I will let you decide whatever you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back