• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madotsuki vs. SCP-682

Jinsye

She/Her
I will say this now, and I will hold this til the end of time.

NO REGRETS!

Either way, 4-A Madotsuki vs. 4-A 682.

Speed Equalized

Low 2-C on death/waking up for both, UNRESTRICTED, type 9 Immortality, UNRESTRICTED, 343 Immortality, UNRESTRICTED

Fight takes place in Madotsuki's dream.

I don't care if this is a stomp, like I don't, it's someone in the general tier range of 682 who might actually beat him. If this is a stomp in Madotsuki's favor I'll still be happy.

Who wins? nyuknyuknyuknyuk

682 Breach
They were... disgusting

MadotsukiKnife

Madotsuki violently out AP and Dura. But can't kill him.

Eventually, she dies, destroying the Dream World and 682 with it.

Now it depends if 682 is allowed resurrection from 343 or not. If not, Madotsuki wins due to type 9. If it is, then stalemate.

Although arguably, she could as well never re-create the Dream World and leave it at that, winning in the process.

GEoM is kinda in an annoying state where he can bypass Madotsuki's type 9 and survive her Low 2-C, so it's kinda unlikely.

Doesn't matter. In this scenario, 682 is just a dream fighting Madotsuki's dream avatar. He can't go and punch the real Madotsuki.

Yeah looking through her profile i dont think they'd be able to kill each other either, inconclusive FRA

682 can revive from that via 343.

The problem comes if Madotsuki decides to not go back to sleep and leave 682 dead in a lack of universe to support itself.

@Weekly

False. 682 has never gone to a universe that is not his origin by his own power, he can only return to it.

Fudge, thought I cracked it.

Oh yeah, restricted 682 except for the universe bust.

How many votes are there for Mado and Inconclusive?

Also also, whould i pull up the time they tried to put 682 into a dream sequence and while he was dreaming, he created a projection of himself and killed a ton of people irl?

WeeklyBattles said:
Also also, whould i pull up the time they tried to put 682 into a dream sequence and while he was dreaming, he created a projection of himself and killed a ton of people irl?

But he isn't in his dream, he's in someone elses dream tho

Technically, this isn't actually 682, it's just Madotsuki dreaming of her fighting 682.

682 still has all of his bullcrap opness, I think I should let him have 343's immortality, because Madotsuki could be like.

'Nah, I'm not gonna fight that monster again.'

But for now, 343 is restricted.

Wait wuh?

What do cats have to do with this?

This is a dream of SCP-682 fighting the dream avatar of Madotsuki.

So if I'm counting,

Two for Madotsuki (Yobo and Saikou)

One for Inconclusive (Weekly)

Actually Saikou said if 343 isn't restricted then inconclusive.

343 is restricted though, so Saikou voted for mado.

IF Mado goes back to sleep again.

Fiiiiiiiine.

Or I could just put them at 5-A, but I'll unrestrict 343, should I unrestrict 682's 1-B thingy?

Back