• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I see.

It doesn't look like he can put her down for good without the UN, but Madoka would probably kill him first either via paradox or void manipulation.

Writing a law that says "Galactus can't exist" (I know that it sounds super NLF but she actually did that to UKG) should also manage to kill/incapacitate him

Kaltias said:
Oh I see.
It doesn't look like he can put her down for good without the UN, but Madoka would probably kill him first either via paradox or void manipulation.
Galactus has the Ultimate Nullifier now

Oh I know. Lifebringer Galactus has it by default.

It was more a "I don't see him using it before being killed".

Especially because time travelling arrows to paradox are Madoka's most basic attack.

A reminder to everyone saying "but he is bloodlusted" that this doesn't mean that he'll lead with the UN, it simply means that he'll lead with hax.

Actually makes the UN relatively unlikely compared to thought based hax, until he realizes that it's the best option, but Madoka would likely have already erased/paradoxed/incapacitated him by then.

From the last thread involving these two,

Galactus couldnt get passed Madoka's abstract existence and survive be paradoxed. So i going to have to go with that.

The UN can erase abstracts.

He still can't survive paradox and Madoka gained a few new tools to get the job done however

>UN can erase abstracts

Oh okay.

> Both are bloodlusted

Wait, so they both go for their most powerful attack right off the bat right? It'll be an endleas draw for whoever erases first.

The UN isn't activated on thought, as far as I know.

Also I kinda covered that above. Bloodlusted =/= Knows that the UN is the only things that gets rid of her

Galactus: I'm gonna eat you!

• Madoka shots time travling arrow and paradox him.
Madoka: Too bad, only Homura-chan can eat me. XD

Madoka for Kaltt reason basically.

I'd rather give this one a grace period, you never know. And it doesn't harm anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back