• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness type 3 and NEP type 2

I have a speculation about madness type 3 can affect NEP type 2 , since madness type 3 is based on perception if NEP type 2 characters still had thier own perception they can get haxed , this idea come into my notion after i did aware of that madness type 3 not driven your mind directly but you are driven yourself.

This can be debatable ?

I have a speculation about madness type 3 can affect NEP type 2 , since madness type 3 is based on perception if NEP type 2 characters still had thier own perception they can get haxed , this idea come into my notion after i did aware of that madness type 3 not driven your mind directly but you are driven yourself.

This can be debatable ?
NEP 2 don't have "yourself" in first

But they still have perception and cognition afaik.
And? Their can perceive them but their are nothing that could get affected for a NEP2

+ Limitation already explain that this doesn't work in being who are as or more complex than them

NEP type 2's perception is different than our own, because their minds and senses are nonexistent, you can't say they even have a conventional perception because they don't, but they do in their own way, which is none

And? Their can perceive them but their are nothing that could get affected for a NEP2

+ Limitation already explain that this doesn't work in being who are as or more complex than them
Cuz thier cognition still exist just being NEP type 2 wouldn't stop you from got insane by overthinking.

Curiously , why is just being a NEP type 2 making it complexity than madness stuff ? (i.e madness hax from higher-D).

You must have Nep2 interaction
I mean madness type 3 isn't "interfere" with anything in your physiology its just looking at it and get overthinking which NEP characters still had a sense of "look".

NEP type 2's perception is different than our own, because their minds and senses are nonexistent, you can't say they even have a conventional perception because they don't, but they do in their own way, which is none
I don't understand what is that difference , also it doesn't make sense to me because seeing anything difference than our own is not NEP feat but it is extraordinary perception (maybe ?) They need to proven in another feat , we don't automatically judge it difference because thier body , mind , concept is gone.

Cuz thier cognition still exist just being NEP type 2 wouldn't stop you from got insane by overthinking.

Curiously , why is just being a NEP type 2 making it complexity than madness stuff ? (i.e madness hax from higher-D).

I mean madness type 3 isn't "interfere" with anything in your physiology its just looking at it and get overthinking which NEP characters still had a sense of "look".

I don't understand what is that difference , also it doesn't make sense to me because seeing anything difference than our own is not NEP feat but it is extraordinary perception (maybe ?) They need to proven in another feat , we don't automatically judge it difference because thier body , mind , concept is gone.
Technically their cognition don't exist, their perceive by an other way.

And they can't overthink they don't have mind.

Because a non existant being is more complex than just an being that is complex as a being.

You can't get overthinking if you don't have anything to think or any mind.

Technically their cognition don't exist, their perceive by an other way.

And they can't overthink they don't have mind.

Because a non existant being is more complex than just an being that is complex as a being.

You can't get overthinking if you don't have anything to think or any mind.
No , as you can see so many NEP's characters in wiki they still have a cognitive system they can think and chose to do something in the fight which really a consciousness (in the wiki lacking a mind ≠ lacking a conscionsness).

As for a complexity i still don't understand how we justified thier complexity just because you are non-existence it doesn't mean you are more complex than higher-dimension madness.

Back