• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Physiology page rework (NEED STAFF)

New page:

Old page:

Cleaned up, added new Employer section, removed abilities from certain sections that didn't need to be there or didn't make sense, Mid-Godly regen, HIgher dimensional existence for everyone in the series.

This is only about the physiology page, do not talk about anything else i swear to god all of these MC revisions keep getting hijacked by random crap please stay on topic.

Last edited:
Pretty good. Just a few observations, the Regeneration should be Mid-Godly instead of High-Godly since they regenerate from mental/spiritual destruction. I'm also unsure about AE Type 1/HDE since originating from a metaphysical plane doesn't mean that you exists as an abstraction of a concept, I guess HDE is fine? Not sure if Nevada being infinitely small compared to the Infinity is enough for a quantitative superior, but judging how Krinkels once treated the Improbability Drive having 4-D properties, I guess I'm fine with it. Disease Manipulation should be added along the Poison Manipulation in the generla resistances since it is obvious you obtain sicknesses by eating trash.

Pretty good. Just a few observations, the Regeneration should be Mid-Godly instead of High-Godly since they regenerate from mental/spiritual destruction. I'm also unsure about AE Type 1/HDE since originating from a metaphysical plane doesn't mean that you exists as an abstraction of a concept, I guess HDE is fine? Not sure if Nevada being infinitely small compared to the Infinity is enough for a quantitative superior, but judging how Krinkels once treated the Improbability Drive having 4-D properties, I guess I'm fine with it. Disease Manipulation should be added along the Poison Manipulation in the generla resistances since it is obvious you obtain sicknesses by eating trash.
I vividly recall there being statements of the souls of nevadeans being metaphysical in nature (Which is why i had High-Godly there originally) or something but couldn't find it so i didn't include the metaphysical part on the page.

I vividly recall there being statements of the souls of nevadeans being metaphysical in nature (Which is why i had High-Godly there originally) or something but couldn't find it so i didn't include the metaphysical part on the page.
Yeah I can remember that too. Just been trying to find where I got it from though.

he said that Nevada is incomprehensible small to Infinite What Could be in

Im going to contact a couple of mods to get this moving. a couple of (somewhat) controversial abilities getting added like the regeneration and Higher-Dimensional existence stuff so i'd like to get that evaluated.

For the record, I am still against using WoG statements like this- Twitch streams in particular are especially hazardous to use due to their nature.

Iffy on Higher-Dimensional Existence. I don't think the evidence there strongly suggests that, even just for the Self.

As for Mid-Godly regen, I think some of these responses from Krinkels are deliberately dismissive- "The abstractions keep breaking down! Killing them just starts a new story elsewhere but that's not important or even interesting! It's all about the shooting and fighting!" seems to me like he's just trying to get a VSBro away. Ditto for the Twitch bit, he keeps repeating this dismissive "nothing interesting" mantra that makes me slow to take what he's saying seriously if it isn't supported by more established lore.

Regardless, I'll grant the second Twitch link some benefit of the doubt that he seems to have a more defined idea here. He's still dismissive but it seems more like because chatters aren't really getting it. The "galactic cauldron" metaphor interests me because it seems to imply that it's less "this guy is going to regenerate" and more "something new will be made from the old, but because the verse is the way that it is, it will probably still want to kill Hank"- this is reiterated in the YouTube clipping, where Deimos was indeed just fading into this broader selection of raw material before being revived. That's not quite Mid-Godly, I don't even know what I'd call it.

For the record, I am still against using WoG statements like this- Twitch streams in particular are especially hazardous to use due to their nature.
I am normally, however i added those on request of other supporters of the verse. I actually avoid adding WoG links if i can onto character pages for that very reason

I might make a CRT later down the line to basically purge all of the twitch WoG statements from all the pages unless he's not purposefully being dismissive of the answers.

As for Mid-Godly regen, I think some of these responses from Krinkels are deliberately dismissive- "The abstractions keep breaking down! Killing them just starts a new story elsewhere but that's not important or even interesting! It's all about the shooting and fighting!" seems to me like he's just trying to get a VSBro away. Ditto for the Twitch bit, he keeps repeating this dismissive "nothing interesting" mantra that makes me slow to take what he's saying seriously if it isn't supported by more established lore.
True.
Regardless, I'll grant the second Twitch link some benefit of the doubt that he seems to have a more defined idea here. He's still dismissive but it seems more like because chatters aren't really getting it. The "galactic cauldron" metaphor interests me because it seems to imply that it's less "this guy is going to regenerate" and more "something new will be made from the old, but because the verse is the way that it is, it will probably still want to kill Hank"- this is reiterated in the YouTube clipping, where Deimos was indeed just fading into this broader selection of raw material before being revived. That's not quite Mid-Godly, I don't even know what I'd call it.
Abominations are made by taking an old soul and putting it in a new body, so it's possible he's talking about abominations there.

Last edited:
Would like to state that deimos's soul was in the process of being absorbed but since he got revived mid-way he got the rock thing infused with him.

For the general abilities and resistances of the Nevadeans...

You should get a scan for Empowerment, and the scan for Transformation is busted (link is red). I think feat manipulation resistance doesn't quite look ok since it doesn't mention resistance, it just mentioned they are afraid of him just keep away, you'd need a showing of that characters preforming fear manipulation in that way.

As for the types...

Zeds need a reference or scan for power nullification and reactive evolution, the descriptions seem ok but without a reference or scan, no one could confirm it. I'm also not sure them being infused with soul stuff gives them resistance by default but if knowledgeable members on the series think it's fine then I guess it's ok.

Mag Agents needs a reference or scan for rage power and weapon mastery. Large size can be seen in the image with all them standing there so I don't think it needs a scan.

For the Employee, Immortality type 9 is for "Characters whose true selves exist independently from the plane where they can be killed.". The creator simply said the forms we see aren't what they actually look like and it's something we can't comprehend, not that their true self is somewhere else. Even starting when they poke there heads through, fire is involved so those things we see are them, just not there real appearance. Higher Dimensional Existence doesn't seem like enough to me, you'd need evidence to suggests it's higher dimensional in the way our site describes it as and not simply just another reality that sits above it on the cosmology sense, I don't think them being beyond comprehension works but it might be helpful. Lastly, Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 is iffy since all he called it was an abstraction but didn't go into detail, see our Abstract Existence page for the qualifications.

Other than what I mentioned everything else seems fine, just apply references or scans to the powers that are missing them. The only thing I really take issue with is the employee stuff but I don't dabble in those abilities often so we'll see what others think.

For the general abilities and resistances of the Nevadeans...

You should get a scan for Empowerment, and the scan for Transformation is busted (link is red). I think feat manipulation resistance doesn't quite look ok since it doesn't mention resistance, it just mentioned they are afraid of him just keep away, you'd need a showing of that characters preforming fear manipulation in that way.

As for the types...

Zeds need a reference or scan for power nullification and reactive evolution, the descriptions seem ok but without a reference or scan, no one could confirm it. I'm also not sure them being infused with soul stuff gives them resistance by default but if knowledgeable members on the series think it's fine then I guess it's ok.

Mag Agents needs a reference or scan for rage power and weapon mastery. Large size can be seen in the image with all them standing there so I don't think it needs a scan.

For the Employee, Immortality type 9 is for "Characters whose true selves exist independently from the plane where they can be killed.". The creator simply said the forms we see aren't what they actually look like and it's something we can't comprehend, not that their true self is somewhere else. Even starting when they poke there heads through, fire is involved so those things we see are them, just not there real appearance. Higher Dimensional Existence doesn't seem like enough to me, you'd need evidence to suggests it's higher dimensional in the way our site describes it as and not simply just another reality that sits above it on the cosmology sense, I don't think them being beyond comprehension works but it might be helpful. Lastly, Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 is iffy since all he called it was an abstraction but didn't go into detail, see our Abstract Existence page for the qualifications.

Other than what I mentioned everything else seems fine, just apply references or scans to the powers that are missing them. The only thing I really take issue with is the employee stuff but I don't dabble in those abilities often so we'll see what others think.
will add scans and such tomorrow, getting late for me. thank you for the input 🙏

Employers also relatives to Phobos who was going to Consume Other Place to be like them

here Tricky said that The Other Place infinitely more complex then normal mind can comprehend

Iffy on Higher-Dimensional Existence. I don't think the evidence there strongly suggests that, even just for the Self.

And as for regen: I think it is supported by fact that Nexus Core were unable to normally destroy S-3LFs and they needed special Robot for this.

Last edited:
And as for regen: I think it is supported by fact that Nexus Core were unable to normally destroy S-3LFs and they needed special Robot for this. It is at least can count as Immrotality Type 4
Perhaps an extremely limited Immortality, since from descriptions it just straight up may not happen- Krinkels stated plainly that Deimos was almost lost to the "galactic cauldron".

Perhaps an extremely limited Immortality, since from descriptions it just straight up may not happen- Krinkels stated plainly that Deimos was almost lost to the "galactic cauldron".
Well, he also said that Hank returned by himseld and that their energy after death reaccumulates and returns. As for Deimos, it is possibly some effect from The Other Place

Well, he also said that Hank returned by himseld and that their energy after death reaccumulates and returns. As for Deimos, it is possibly some effect from The Other Place
Yeah, but it seems to be a race against this broad collection of energy rather than a for sure thing. It also seems as though, at least for mag agents, that what comes back might not be exactly them, even though from our perspective it may as well be.

Yeah, but it seems to be a race against this broad collection of energy rather than a for sure thing. It also seems as though, at least for mag agents, that what comes back might not be exactly them, even though from our perspective it may as well be.
He actually said that your personality and mind can change, but also stated that Hank immune to it (As I remember, I must rewatch this scans)

Further about Higher Dimensions: The Machine (Which is reality itself) also governs Space and Time, which puts The Machine to at least 4D, and Employers stated to be a "Custodians" for The Machine and Universe. Infinite Improbable (Where S-3Lfs are originated) was implied to be beyond The Machine and something that it can't control

From the limited scans I saw, yeah, Hank seemed implicitly different, but that's sort of a different matter- this revision is for the general Nevadean Physiology page, which is what I'm tackling.

Further about Higher Dimensions: The Machine (Which is reality itself) also governs Space and Time, which puts The Machine to at least 4D, and Employers stated to be a "Custodians" for The Machine and Universe.
I don't see how this would translate to the custodians being higher dimensional at all, even if it were true.

Infinite Improbable (Where S-3Lfs are originated) was implied to be beyond The Machine and something that it can't control
Where was this implied.

From the limited scans I saw, yeah, Hank seemed implicitly different, but that's sort of a different matter- this revision is for the general Nevadean Physiology page, which is what I'm tackling.

I don't see how this would translate to the custodians being higher dimensional at all, even if

Where was this implied.

Here

And here + The Maker in the game mentioned "Abyssal depths" which are beyond Nevada and The Machine

Krinkels himself is getting his lore wrong in these Twitch clips, man, how seriously am I meant to take this WoG

That's the problem with using WoG from sodding twitch of all places!
Not even using twitch, it's trusting Krinkle's answers when they're on the spot like on twitch. Krinkles is very open about hating being Lore heavy with what he makes, so unless it's his curiouscat, i personally believe we don't use WoG statements for Lore related stuff.

Not even using twitch, it's trusting Krinkle's answers when they're on the spot like on twitch. Krinkles is very open about being Lore heavy with what he makes, so unless it's his curiouscat, i personally believe we don't use WoG statements for Lore related stuff.
I think we can use them unless they starting to obviously contradict to something

So, i removed weapon mastery off of the mag agent section due to the fact not all Mags actually use weaponry (and there isn't any proof all of them actually know how to use guns and such) and it would be easier to give the Mags that have weaponry Weapon mastery on their page rather than saying who doesn't.

Added scans to some of the abilities which didn't have any.

The source of one's power is irrelevant in deciding the potency of one's power in most situations. What you just asked me, you asked without offering me context: I know a good amount about this verse but I'm not intimately familiar.

So my answer is "maybe, maybe not, make a CRT about it".

The source of one's power is irrelevant in deciding the potency of one's power in most situations. What you just asked me, you asked without offering me context: I know a good amount about this verse but I'm not intimately familiar.

So my answer is "maybe, maybe not, make a CRT about it".
0:21

What you can say about this?

It literally already is, and has been for a long time. Sheriff coming back to life is already explained by the higher powers.
It is also can fit into fact that Grunts can recover by himself (Like in MC 4), not only via Higher Powers, especially since Sheriff said that he "claw my way back"

It is also can fit into fact that Grunts can recover by himself (Like in MC 4), not only via Higher Powers, especially since Sheriff said that he "claw my way back"
No? Hank recovered from MC 4 from 2BDamned stitching his corpse back together, he did the same thing with Jesus.

either Sheriff was resurrected by the higher powers, or he was stitched back together (which, the lack of stitches on him makes me believe the latter)

there wasn't any self recovery from either parties.

No? Hank recovered from MC 4 from 2BDamned stitching his corpse back together, he did the same thing with Jesus.

either Sheriff was resurrected by the higher powers, or he was stitched back together (which, the lack of stitches on him makes me believe the latter)

there wasn't any self recovery from either parties.

a twitch clip something i've already told you and every other supporter im purging lore related twitch WoG statements.

that, is also contradicts what's in the games, where 2BDamned literally is established as the guy who brings hank back. so theres a double no.

Back