• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat discussion thread

I was 3/4 of the way cropping an image for his Auditor-Tricky fusion in Nevada before my picture editing tool stopped erasing... I still need to crop an image for Tricky in the purgatory realm

now that

is interesting

> he has a fursona

I can not express how much I wish that was canon.

Say, maybe someone could get a calc for Dedmos? Even if it isn't canon to the main series, it's surely enough for it's own key (Which it already has).

What notable calcs are there?

Also we might want to make an actual discussion about Deadmos because someone added the key and it has things like Fate Manipulation and more which I... really don't see.

ThePixelKirby said:
Also we might want to make an actual discussion about Deadmos because someone added the key and it has things like Fate Manipulation and more which I... really don't see.
Here, explanations. Fate Manipulation - Dedmos manipulated sanfords fate in hell during the ANAMNESIS.fla episode.

Time Travel - Dedmos was traveling between the times of various episodes. You can see Hank corpse from episode 2-3 going to hell in SACRIFICE.fla.

Acausality - in hell everyone exists outside the system of the madness series, in a separated doom.

Immortality (Type 5) - Deimos is in hell. He already died a time. He cant die again.

Chain and Darkness - You can see he manipulating these powers in the episodes.

...those are all mighty shifty. Immortality Type 5 is absolutely false without lore backing it up. Time Travel I'm iffy on but don't plan on going back in checking, Fate Manip also needs further elaboration aside from "he manipulated fate lol".

Acausality is similarly bad.

That much, yes, that should replace Type 5

Mr. Bambu said:
...those are all mighty shifty. Immortality Type 5 is absolutely false without lore backing it up. Time Travel I'm iffy on but don't plan on going back in checking, Fate Manip also needs further elaboration aside from "he manipulated fate lol".
Acausality is similarly bad.
The videos itself already explains Deimos immortality.

About the fate manip, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USxoSzr3CNs, around 0:23

About time travel, i said before, during the first episodes Hank corpse where he died can be seen crushing on the floor, meaning he sent to hell. This take place during episodes 2 to 3 or 1 to 2, and dedmos adventures takes place after his death in episode 9.

Nope is not. Acasaulity applies to deimos because he is in hell, which is a separated and outside of the system, possible even the auditor cant interact with them.

Mr. Bambu said:
That much, yes, that should replace Type 5
I think he should have both 5 and 7 then. Since he already died before, and now around the series he just can not die, whatever happened to him could easily kill any character, even Jebus zombies. Basically the only way to kill dedmos is erasing the hell.

I think we should make a separate thread for Deadmos. I'm not really high on time travel and fate manip, though; those seem more like things happening to him, at best, rather than things he is actively manipulating.

He does seem to have some manner of limited Flight, though, seen here.

Would Hank and Jesus being able to affect the Auditor with Physical attacks qualify for Non physical interaction?

Gonna speculate on the ending of MC11.

If Sanford and Hank are alive at the end of MC11, either their "soul" bodies are gonna be popping out of the Hell dimension ala this and leave their original bodies to be forgotten about or their original bodies rise up to maybe fight back against the Auditor.

Or Krinkels keeps them dead. 0_o

The poster in the Hell dimension said the Auditor's words of "I might let you live" and "things will be different" if they helped him remove the Clown so *shrug*.

Well its not under the non-canon tab on krinkels site :3

I could've sworn he said it was non-canon tho in a youtube description for one of the deadmos episodes in the series.

Back