• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Discussion Thread: Redeemer

If y'all put half the effort you do into finding twitch clips into finding scans in the two project nexus games, you'd probably find a lot of the information he's talking about.

If y'all put half the effort you do into finding twitch clips into finding scans in the two project nexus games, you'd probably find a lot of the information he's talking about.
I've done that so many times. Replayed every single thing whilst going into freecam to check for anything hidden. If I found something new I would've by now.

But no you won't find anything in project nexus saying that hank was a capable figther even without having experience besides one small loading screen tip saying he has "unparalled combat experience".

Here was implied that Employers (Who are refered here as Higher Powers) sees everything as mere dream

Final proof into Employers having HDE and Reality > Fiction transcending

Last edited:
But no you won't find anything in project nexus saying that hank was a capable figther even without having experience besides one small loading screen tip saying he has "unparalled combat experience".
you don't need something saying that.

you have the entire video game of him murdering people to show you that.

That's potentially can put them on 1-A rating via new tiering system
i don't know enough about that stuff to comment.

Most of the shit happens in gameplay. Cutscenes doesn't give main characters anything other than some durability feats like That truck explosion or Hank eating long falls like candy
not sure why the fact it happened in gameplay is relevant at all. him murdering all those people in nexus core still happened even if it was in gameplay.

you know, because those type of things in gameplay is still canon....

not sure why the fact it happened in gameplay is relevant at all. him murdering all those people in nexus core still happened even if it was in gameplay.

you know, because those type of things in gameplay is still canon....
Him murdering Nexus Core soldiers is canon, the way he murdered is ambigious, it would be him just purely abusin guns, purely abusing melee weapons, or unarmed

you don't need something saying that.

you have the entire video game of him murdering people to show you that.

i don't know enough about that stuff to comment.
My point is not about how experienced hank is or isn't. It's about how he can already fight without having the necessary knowledge to do so. Like how we as humans know to breathe when we fall asleep.

Who TF cares if something is in tier 9 or tier 1? If you care about that, then uh, you maybe shouldn't scale lol

Isnt THAT the point of scaling? Like knowing how truly powerfull a character you like is?
The point is to find where a character sits within reason, we shouldn't be celebrating because of some tier 2 or 1 character thing, we should be celebrating because what we've done is high-quality and accurate.

And returnig to thing about "separated hells"

There actually no physically separated hells, TOP is kinda like sillent hill where everyone sees something own and different from others

Back