• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a) Piccolo obliterates madara with his AP advantage.

b) Madara mindhaxes piccolo with genjutsu.

There is no inbetween.

Basically what PaChi2 said.

It's always the same with Saiyan Saga characters vs Top God Tiers in Naruto aka Kaguya, Madara and such.

PaChi2 said:
a) Piccolo obliterates madara with his AP advantage.
b) Madara mindhaxes piccolo with genjutsu.

There is no inbetween.
it aint a stomp if both can win

madara can absorb energy and regen on mid level but doesent tend to go with genjutsu

But Piccolo doesn't have a strong enough defense to his Genjutsu nor does Madara have the dura to take a single tap from Piccolo

Madara cant absorbe stuff many times stronger than his peak, tho. Its NLF to assume he can.

Hst master said:
But Piccolo doesn't have a strong enough defense to his Genjutsu nor does Madara have the dura to take a single tap from Piccolo
but madara can regen from it and absorb soul and chi attacks and does not use genjutsu

Nah, I think Madara has a much better chance of winning than Piccolo. Being based only on AP is usually a flagrant mistake. Madara has a series of skills much more useful in this combat. Piccolo's energy attacks don't help much since Madara can absorb them, if the energy attacks do not work then Piccolo must use hand-to-hand combat something in which he is surpassed, seriously the feats of physical strength of Dragon Ball are disappointing for the level of the characters in that series. Madara still has the advantage of the hax even with that, he can attack Piccolo with four clones of him that Piccolo can't see or feel, and still has his skills like stealing souls, illusions, etc.

I prefer Madara as the winner of this fight, not always having more attack power results in a winner, you have to know how to analyze the qualities of the characters.

Huesito88 said:
That's naruto not Madara
what?

nagato in base absorbed kmc narutos attacks .despite naruto being stronger

madara is better at using the rinnegan

So,that is rinne sharingan Madara?It is a stomp in Madaras favour,too much abilities like limbo,IT,TSB,rinnegan abilities,clones,regen,mokuton etc.,Madara easily dodges every singe Piccolo attacks than atomizes him with TSB,or just mindrapes him.

Dariel Senju said:
Nah, I think Madara has a much better chance of winning than Piccolo. Being based only on AP is usually a flagrant mistake. Madara has a series of skills much more useful in this combat. Piccolo's energy attacks don't help much since Madara can absorb them, if the energy attacks do not work then Piccolo must use hand-to-hand combat something in which he is surpassed, seriously the feats of physical strength of Dragon Ball are disappointing for the level of the characters in that series. Madara still has the advantage of the hax even with that, he can attack Piccolo with four clones of him that Piccolo can't see or feel, and still has his skills like stealing souls, illusions, etc.

I prefer Madara as the winner of this fight, not always having more attack power results in a winner, you have to know how to analyze the qualities of the characters.
That's nlf to assume Madara can absorb blasts on Piccolo's level in the 1st place Plus to say Madara has better CQC than Piccolo is infactual seeing as Piccolo has all the knowledge and skill of Demon King Piccolo as well as his own

None of Madara's physical attacks would do jack to Piccolo because of his massive stat advantage meaning Limbo is useless

He has to get close to use Human Path which isn't that hard to resist as the old saying goes "If you are touching someone, then you can be touched"

Animal and Asura path are useless because again AP

Naraka Path is useless in most situations

I still consider this a stomp in either ones favor

Piccolo one shots or Madara eye haxxes

but madara can regen from it and absorb soul and chi attacks and does not use genjutsu

His regen as shown with Guy has a limit

Hst master said:
That's nlf to assume Madara can absorb blasts on Piccolo's level in the 1st place Plus to say Madara has better CQC than Piccolo is infactual seeing as Piccolo has all the knowledge and skill of Demon King Piccolo as well as his own

None of Madara's physical attacks would do jack to Piccolo because of his massive stat advantage meaning Limbo is useless

He has to get close to use Human Path which isn't that hard to resist as the old saying goes "If you are touching someone, then you can be touched"

rinnegan already absorbed energies stronger than the user, and king piccolos knowlege is not all that much

ssb being oneshotted by lasers disagrees, or being hurt by a bullet (i know that bull. dont take the last part seriusly)

he can rip souls, id say it does change a lot. he has clone spamming and resurrection if needed.

hes regen allows for him to come back from all piccolos phisical attacks.

it cant be a stomp for both sides, that doesesnt work. a stomp is where one has no possibilty of winning

@Hst master

I am sure Madara can absorb simple ki blasts without much difficulty, not sure about special beam canon wich is Piccolos strongest attack.

Madara has precog via sharingan,so,yes,he is waaaay better than Piccolo in h2h combat.Plus Piccolo will get atomized if go h2h.Madara can creat a weapon via TSB and attack with that,or just attack with TSB.

When has it ever absorbed something superior?

Code:
-Madara himself is as powerful as a TB and Nagato was using Madara's eyes
There's been no instance of Rinnegan absorbing something superior

That's been retconned to a base Goku getting caught off guard and to boot Piccolo's a much more cautious fighter than Goku

He can't resurrect himself using KoH if he's already dead, that's not how it works he's not Yhwach

And again he has to physically touch someone to do it along with the fact Naruto resisted for an extended period of time it looks to be more of life force drain than Soul Rip

Again Piccolo can essentially atomized him and I'm most definitely sure that Madara isn't going to be regenerated from that

King Piccolo has the knowledge of decades of Martial Arts and from when he was merged with Kami, I'd say that's a lot

And when there's literally only 1 way for each of them to win then it's stompish

Hst master said:
Dariel Senju said:

That's nlf to assume Madara can absorb blasts on Piccolo's level in the 1st place
Plus to say Madara has better CQC than Piccolo is infactual seeing as Piccolo has all the knowledge and skill of Demon King Piccolo as well as his own

The first thing is that when I use NLF here? Before using the terms you have to know how to use them and know what they mean, I never said that Madara can absorb any type of technique regardless of their power or rank, it is obvious that Madara's absorption ability has to have some limit. Now that that limit is the attacks of Piccolo if that is a total mistake, Madara can absorb the attacks of Piccolo without problems, because the absorption ability of Madara is a hax skill based on sealing techniques that have nothing to do with the power of attack, that is why Preta Path whose AP is inferior to that of Sasuke of 7 years can absorb the most destructive attacks of Jiraiya and Naruto, which can destroy mountains and countries. So yes, Madara can absorb Piccolo's ki blast, that he can't absorb techniques that exceed his AP is an invention taken out of nothing by someone who doesn't rely on any proof.

The physical attacks of Madara if they can hurt him, for something his lifting strength is totally superior to Piccolo, and although he will not kill him with that if it can cause him harm.

Now, Madara's advantage is not based on physical attacks, but on his hax skills like the Gudodama that destroy at the atomic level, ignore the opponent's durability and Regenerationn, any Edo Tensei surpasses any Dragon Ball character in Regenerationn and yet thus these can be destroyed with that attack.

Man, I think you do not really know of Madara's abilities, the Limbo clones can do all the techniques of the original Madara, that is, use the Human Path to steal Piccolo's soul without even realizing it.

Piccolo can't do anything against Limbo, can't feel it or see it, the equivalent of fighting with other 4 Madara against whom he can't defend himself or attack. Madara is above Piccolo with his skills hax the Namekkuseijin has no chance, as I said be based only on AP ignoring the special abilities to decide a match is so absurd that I am surprised to see that here where supposedly known to analyze is used by so many people.

Hst master said:
That's been retconned to a base Goku getting caught off guard and to boot Piccolo's a much more cautious fighter than Goku

He can't resurrect himself using KoH if he's already dead, that's not how it works he's not Yhwach

And again he has to physically touch someone to do it along with the fact Naruto resisted for an extended period of time it looks to be more of life force drain than Soul Rip

Again Piccolo can essentially atomized him and I'm most definitely sure that Madara isn't going to be regenerated from that

King Piccolo has the knowledge of decades of Martial Arts and from when he was merged with Kami, I'd say that's a lot

And when there's literally only 1 way for each of them to win then it's stompish
it was explained above me of how absorption works

and he would predict limbo clones.... suuuure

man, if he just had precognition...

naruto was using a specific tecnique to do that, not willpower or anything

yeah, if madara could just make clones and predict everything piccolo was gonna do...

and? the h2h he had shown was not all that good, years of experince dont mean much when you dont need techinique to win, which he didnt, due to power difference between him and those he fought

mind manipulation , limbo, soulrip, izanami. one way to win

I'm just going to close this as it's the same always.

I won't deni people do go off power a lot but the fact that others continue of just look at Hax and completely forgot the power difference is wrong.

I'm not about to go into this debate as I won't waste my time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back