• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not going to upgrade Naruto and Sasuke to above Kaguya because they mastered a certain power and ability.

No he isnt, that is a leap of logic based on oen statement.
There is no feats that back up he is even comparable to Hagoromo.

Why else do you think Kagura would resort to creating White Zetsu Army to fight alongside them to get rid of both Momoshiki and Kinshiki? She was scared of them coming after her.

Scared =/= more powerful.

It could just be as simple as she wanted an army or pis.

Also, a weakened naruto/sasuke beat Momoshiki where as Kaguya stomped both at times.

Are you kidding me? Sasuke openly admitted he sense a thread greater than Kaguya, and further admitted if its an opponent like Kaguya, he can handle it on his own. Kinshiki was stated to be planet level in the guidebook with brute force only. Momoshiki is stronger than him, he ate his father and became even stronger. For your information, the Naruto that fought Momoshiki is stronger than the Naruto that fought Kaguya since he has both halves of Kurama along with Hashirama cell arm. Even without that, he was still swapping hands with Kaguya alone who was teaming up with Black Zetsu.

I thought this was closed but I guess not

Madara via experience and versatility

All Momo has is absorption while Madara has that and so much more

This thread is very old and results were already added.But in my opinion if its one rinnegan Madara, Momo would win.He can casually use elemental techniques,absorb any technique from Madara(except limbo,they are like another Madara just from another world,he said that himself),Momo can use Shikamarus shadow bind(obviously his version is way more powerful),and i think he is slightly stronger than one rinnegan Madara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back