• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Going inconclusive for now

Madara could potentially one-shot with mindhax (Ken has fought off mind control before, but not sure if that's enough)

Soul manipulation, the hax provided with Sharingan and clones make it even more decisive.

Ken's only hope is to utilize precog (he will see a vision of the future of Madara's attacks) and then utilize Muso Tensei, which may turn the tide of battle when used in conjunction with his clones and spatial manipulation, though I'm not sure if it's enough. Muso Tensei does embody nothingness, so it made counter some of Madara's techniques.

Soryu Tenra puts the odds in Ken's favor.

He doesn't have to worry about absorption because he learned how to stop others from draining his ki in battle.

Not sure who gets the win though

Of course.

I see no reason as to why Kenshiro can't just null the dudes powers

Combined with Muso Tensei and it's complete overkill.

Gargoyle One said:
Of course.
I see no reason as to why Kenshiro can't just null the dudes powers

Combined with Muso Tensei and it's complete overkill.
energy nullification nullifies WOOD?

madara just spams wood clones

Back