• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha Vs Lord Boros

Again, if Boros isn't 5-B physically then why on earth was his fight with Goku considered fair enough to add?

Boros has Planet level durability an less you mean hax, also I love how you went from Boros oneshots to Madara oneshots

There's also the fact that Madara can absorb his attack with the rinnegan or just almighty push it.

Dzhindzholia said:
Kaguya was able to absorb chakra from people to perform 5A ETSB,i dont see why Madara cant absorb baseline planet lvl attack.
Because Kagyua, overtime, was absorbing Chakra from multiple sources. None of those sources firing a blast of energy at her.

I'm leaning towards Boros more heavily due to BFR. Due to the fact the speed range between the two is fair. 8 Gates Gai capable of landing hits on Madara prior to the involving of 5 Madara's. Boros should be able to launch Madara into space.
Blasting off again!

Too bad for boros madara has teleportation(via swaping places with limbo clones) also how would he launch him in space again madara is far stronger physically?

hhgShrekAlmighty said:
Too bad for boros madara has teleportation(via swaping places with limbo clones) also how would he launch him in space again madara is far stronger physically?
good point

Why Boros's striking strength doesn't scale from his Star Roaring Cannon?

Therefir said:
Why Boros's striking strength doesn't scale from his Star Roaring Cannon?
it is by far his strongest attack and he even explains it that way saying how his strongest attack shortens his life time

@DMUA

She absob a lot of energy without showing a limit,i still think Madara can absorb Boros's Star Canon.

@Mr. Common Sense

Madara never used limbo against Guy.Madara will just slowly return to earth like nothing happend.Of caurse if Boros somehow manages to send Madara to space.

@Laserbeak3.0

Verse equal allows it.If verse was not equalized Madara would stomp even harder due to Star Canon being useless against Juubi jins.

It makes no sense that his strongest attack is literally hundreds of billions of times stronger than his punches.

@ShrekAlmighty

Physically stronger to what degree? Gai is arguably in the similar weight class as Madara and the punch he managed to land on him after Evening Elephant was capable of sending him and Madara flying several feet across the God Tree. Switch Gai with Boros and follow the same performance he did to Saitama, Madara is going to be launched into space.

I'll take the swapping places as a save, but that if we count Madara having the clones out before the launch. Even so, it just means he has 4 more chances of kicking at the goal again.

300 seconds according to the calc.But Madara can fly,so he can stop himself.As I said BFR is not the way,Madara can fly,surve in space,and TSB Boros if he gets close.

@ Dzhindzholia

Low 5-B with Night Guy physical strengths Vsbattle has it off the Evening Elephant shockwaves cause noticeable damage to Rikudo Madara and would have given him "trouble" in successful, consecutive strikes). <--This isn't his physical punches. The physical punch Gai was able to land on Madara after the Minato kidnapping the seeking orbs only sent Madara several feet away. Gai actual physical punch.

Let it be known that Gai's lifting strength is nowhere that of Madara's, yet via speed Gai was still able to launch him. So, yes Boros BFR is still an option even him he hits a clone. It is just 4 more chances to go.

Dzhindzholia said:
300 seconds according to the calc.But Madara can fly,so he can stop himself.As I said BFR is not the way,Madara can fly,surve in space,and TSB Boros if he gets close.
But how can he survive in space in first place

@Mr. Common Sense

You just ignored everyithing i said.4 limbo means 4 more chances?They will attack Boros simultansiously and rekt him,they are invisible and invincible for him.

Also,Guy is low 5b physically and is waaaay stronger than Boros.

Boros can't even send Madara to space. He can correct himself in midair since he can levitate and fly, and he can swap places with his Limbo. The Limbo wouldn't fly into space as they'll return to Madara once they exceed a certain range.

And Boros doesn't have Kakashi, Minato, Lee and Gaara here to help get rid of Madara's TSB shield. This could be a hax stomp, but I'm not sure right now.

nah this isn't a hax stomp considering the huge Ap and Speed advantage.

anyway, im voting Madara.

Considering his skills match that of a sensory Ninja his going to be able to tell that Boro's has far higher energy than him.

Madara just needs to swap out places and keep Boro's at bay with his Limbo's, enough for him to trap him in a Genjutsu.

Madara then proceeds to either take him out Via TSB or Rip his soul out

>Huge Ap and Speed advantage

Boros is actually in a disadvantage, he is High 6-A in striking strength, and only 5-B while using star roaring cannon.

Also, Boros is just 2 times faster than Madara.

@Dzhindzholia

I didn't ignore. I made a correction because you believe that Guy's actual physical input = shockwave input with Evening Elephant, which is wrong. His profile has shockwave input made from Evening Elephant as one of the main attributes to AP. His physical strength is nowhere giving the same degree. (Likely Low 5-B with Evening Elephant, Low 5-B with Night Guy).

Boros is going to realize that Madara is still on the field due to him being attacked by invisible beings. The final resort is wiping the planet with Star Roaring Canon.

so...... what if madara pulls other jutsu that we have only seens once or yet to see? like light fang, or susanoo+ clones? I made a calc for edo madara using 25 clones along with susnaoo on each, nad he would've been 7-a...

Evening Elephant clearly states "This technique is a continuous assault of five punches, each strike being performed faster than the one before. It creates a vacuum of pressurized air which bears the appearance of an elephant's leg, causing devastating damage to the opponent. One punch alone was capable of creating a massive and deep crater in the ground. The final punch is strong enough to break through Madara Uchiha's chakra shell." <-- This may be a Taijutsu technique but unlike the Reverse Lotus or Night Guy physical contact isn't being made between Guy and Madara. Guy is using the pressurized air as a weapon.

When you look at the video I provided above. When Guy for the very first time hits Madara with actual physical contact. He did nowhere as much damage as he did with Evening Elephant. Boros Meteoric Burst is highly comparable to Guy's Night Guy, which are both actual physical techniques.

Back