• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha Vs Lord Boros

One shots yes, blitzes no.

Still a stomp regardless, fairly certain Kaguya is the only one with enough hax to kill 5Bs in OPM or DB, provided speed is equal

Yeah I thought he was like 2000 times faster because I misread the calc. It's not a blitz but boros does still win here most likely. The AP and Speed gap is enough.

Ultimate Madara Combo:

Universal Pull -> Limbo - > TSB -> Accidentally disintegrates Boros's regen crystal

GG

I was under the impression that was just the other Alien that Bang and the others defeated. I don't recall that being the case for Boros.

There is a scene where we see a crystal shatter after Saitama punches him but that's supposed to be the ships power supply (and right after that the ship immediately falls to the ground).

EDIT: actually nvm there is a crystal in Boros just went back and checked. You can see it here https://gyazo.com/63409bf2a62e438015770791cb924151

Unite My Rice said:
Yup, his regen is dependent on the crystal inside his head, without it, he's reduced to dust.
yep otherwise he wouldnt have died from Saitama last attack

i mean he would've last little longer

also it means his Regenerationn has Weaknesses

if some one destroy his crystal he will die no?

welp... if boros really is a legit planet buster.. he would still lose. his only planet lvl attack can only be used once, and im fairly certain that madara could regen from something like that.. oh, and madara can use limbo clones who are all as strong as he is, so 6 madaras> 1 boro, tbh.

If Madara so much as looks at him he gets Genjustu'd.

Inconclusive, as both have the tools and there's no telling what lands first.

Pains preta path could absorb narutos rasenshuriken from sage mode

and difference between those 2(boros and madara,preta path and sage naruto)

anyways lets throw that argument out completely madara can just swap places with limbo clones or shield himself with TSB

ShrekAlmighty said:
Pains preta path could absorb narutos rasenshuriken from sage mode

and difference between those 2(boros and madara,preta path and sage naruto)

anyways lets throw that argument out completely madara can just swap places with limbo clones or shield himself with TSB
Boros still one-shots because he's planet level. He's also faster so Madara wouldn't get the chance to use his hax.

Madara has precognition and boros is only stronger with one attack his striking strenght is multi continent level meaning it would only tickle madara

as he has precognition he can just dodge by swaping places with his limbo clones(which works like teleportation) or simply put up a TSB shield around himself

@DMUA

Kaguya was able to absorb chakra from people to perform 5A ETSB,i dont see why Madara cant absorb baseline planet lvl attack.

It is a stomp,even if Boros is faster.Madara has 4 invisible and invincible for Boros clones each one is stronger than Boros(Boros is 5B only with star canon),Madara has rinnesharingan and rinnegan abilities,TSBs,mokuton.Also,I dont think Madara will stand still and let Boros charge his attack.Boros can harm him only with Star canon,wich Madara can just dodge ,absorb,shinra tensei,swap places with limbo,tank with TSB shield.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Madara has precognition and boros is only stronger with one attack his striking strenght is multi continent level meaning it would only tickle madara

as he has precognition he can just dodge by swaping places with his limbo clones(which works like teleportation) or simply put up a TSB shield around himself
If Boros was only Multi-Continent level physically then how in the world would his fight against Goku have been considered fair?

Precognition can only do so much against someone 2x faster then you.

Dzhindzholia said:
@DMUA

Kaguya was able to absorb chakra from people to perform 5A ETSB,i dont see why Madara cant absorb baseline planet lvl attack.

It is a stomp,even if Boros is faster.Madara has 4 invisible and invincible for Boros clones each one is stronger than Boros(Boros is 5B only with star canon),Madara has rinnesharingan and rinnegan abilities,TSBs,mokuton.Also,I dont think Madara will stand still and let Boros charge his attack.Boros can harm him only with Star canon,wich Madara can just dodge ,absorb,shinra tensei,swap places with limbo,tank with TSB shield.
Kaguya isn't Madara. Madara has no feats of absorbing a planet level attack so we can't assume he can and he doesn't scale to Kaguya either.

Bors has the physical AP to one-shot and is fast enough to get that hit off before Madara haxes. Simple enough.

Back