• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs Jericho Swain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's designed to look like an actual laser, ergo it's Lightspeed. Natsu and Goku aren't considered Lightspeed for dodging those because the feats are outliers, them being magic/lasers has nothing to do with it.

I just looked it up, first thing that showed up is 238900 miles. So...

238900 miles/3 seconds is 79633.33 miles per second, times 3600 seconds is 286680000 miles per hour. Divide by 761.2, roughly Mach 376615.87. Granted, it might be a little bit more or less, but the point stands: it's consistent.

No it actually has something to do with.

Magical elements are never referred to as real ones for a reason.

Sting should have light speed attacks by that logic...

ThePerpetual said:
I just looked it up, first thing that showed up is 238900 miles. So...

238900 miles/3 seconds is 79633.33 miles per second, times 3600 seconds is 286680000 miles per hour. Divide by 761.2, roughly Mach 376615.87. Granted, it might be a little bit more or less, but the point stands: it's consistent.
Saitama leaped from the earth to the moon in one second I believe and he was sub relativistic for it.So cut his speed by 3 and you should have your answer

If that's true, then his current speed rating is wrong. Math is math, that's all I can really say about this.

Nvm I don't think he's sub relativistic for that feat.

Back to the subject at hand However. Magical elements aren't the real thing until proven so I believe. Swain is high hypersonic+ in this.

Madara wins due to superior hax and speed and also limbo that can't be perceived or even felt.

...you're just ignoring me at this point. I literally just demonstrated multiple speed feats that he scales to that are higher than High Hypersonic+.

I need to make this clear.

No one can see or sense Limbo other than the following people:

Naruto

Sasuke

Obito

Hagaromo

Kaguya

Toneri/Kinishiki/Momoshiki

Madara

Hamura

Asura

Indra

Thats it. Limbo can only be seen or sensed by those with rinnegan or six paths sage mode.

Within the Naruto universe. You can't just automatically assume that anyone from any other verse has no defense for a given technique, much less ones characters that are specifically called out as being able to resist pretty much exactly that same attack.

Limo is a rinnegan made technique that can only be sensed under special situations, yeah theres heightened sense but for this case only other rinnegan wielders or six path sage moders can sense Limbo.

Madara has since then gotten a slight AP/Dura buff, and we had a discussion in the chat about it.

"Limbo can only be seen by" is a NLF. That's the same thing as Itachi saying "only those with the" stupid eye thing can defeat him. Itachi and his creators, never intended for characters to fight. Since Swain deals with...

A: Invisible people: Lux.

B: Characters who interact on different planes of existence: Thresh, Malzahar, ect.

C: Characters who interact with different time lines: Ekko.

It states that Lux maniuplates LIGHT, not creates it. It's not magical light, it's controlled light, quoting the LoL Background page for Lux, "A unique command over the powers of light.

Swain takes this due to massive speed boost.

Madara has Regenerationn, but Swain's ravens consume energy.

Lol no it's not NFL at all limbo literally reside in an invisible world.

And no it's not the same thing as Itachis statement at all seeing as how he didn't describe his ability as opposed to limbo and merely stated that he could not be defeated.

Madara has type 1,3 immortality and good enough regen so despite the speed advantage he won't be put down so easily.Ravens consume energy sure limbo incapacitate him and suck his soul via human path.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Lol no it's not NFL at all limbo literally reside in an invisible world.
Did you read anything i said? He deals with A: Invisible. B: Alternative Timelines. And C: Alternative dimensions. That's all 3 categories that limbo could be translated into. Ekko literally shattered the timeline in several fragments and had to return it to normal, Malzahar routinely summons demons and monsters from the Void. Lux turns herself invisible at will, and Swain handles them all without a complaint or batting an eye.

The energy consumption affects the undead, the alternative dimensional, and the inhuman things like Malphite, a moving mountain.

Swain turns into his demon form, blitzs Madara and the Ravens consume enough energy that Madara can't move. Swain wins via incapacitation.

And "Only people with____" is NLF. "This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated)." quoted from the Fallacy page: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Fallacy#16._No_-_limits_fallacy_.28NLF.29, 1-16-16.

1.You"ll need to prove how exactly he's able to perceive his limbo that reside in an invisible world.They aren't invisible beings but they themselves reside in an invisble world it's really not something you can argue about its manga facts.

2.Did you forget his 2 types of immortality or am I missing something? He also has limited intanbility as show when he was in kamui dimension with Obito.

3.No the Ravens don't instantly consume his energy as far as I'm aware he could use his eye power to literally rewrite the events that occurred via izanagi.

I never said only "people with" but you'd need to provide actual evidence however your argument seems to be : lolspeedblitz and lolNFL while nothing was taken out of context.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Uh first of all saying the obvious is not NFL Whatsoever and besides omniscient beings or Rinnegan users yes they can't be perceived by others...
First, yes, you did state that "omniscient beings or Rinnegan users" meaning that only people with Rinnegan or Omniscient beings can sense Limbo, that's the textbook definition of NLF.

Secondly: I've stated why he *can* see Limbo, it's your job to state how Limbo is not:

A: Alternative Realm. (The Void)

B: DIfferent TImeline (Ekko, Sands of Shurmia)

Or C: Invisiblity. (Lux, Zed)

Which, again, Swain deals with on a day-to-day basis.

2: No, i didn't forget, i'm merely stating that with Swain's speed bonus (2 tiers, 50x), Swain doesn't need to "kill" Madara, he simply devours all of his energy.

3: That's Game Mechanics, there's nothing stating in LoL Lore that they drain over time, only that they drain energy.

If his Raven's move at his speed (Which they do), then even if it took time, Swain has *plenty* of time to consume his energy before Madara does anything. Here's the comparison: Madara is (on the high scale), Massively Hypersonic+, which is Mach 8810.2, Swain is Relativistic, that's (on the LOW scale), Mach 88099.11. Which is 10x faster than Madara. This is Madara's HIGHEST speed vs Swain's LOWEST.

OP said both characters at "their best", which would be Swain empowered, which makes him casually planet level (fought Cho'gath), who could consume the planet. That's DC / Durability of Planet level, while Madara is Moon - Moon+ at max. Remember: Swain Empowered, which would make him the *high* end of relativistic, which is Mach 440495.54, or 49.9 times faster than Madara at his HIGHEST.

Swain also ignores some degree of magical damage with enemies without Magical Penetration and has a high resistance to soul based attacks.

Swain takes this with little problem

(First, yes, you did state that "omniscient beings or Rinnegan users" meaning that only people with Rinnegan or Omniscient beings can sense Limbo, that's the textbook definition of NLF.)Yes only beings with those abilities can see limbo as far as i know.

Secondly: I've stated why he *can* see Limbo, it's your job to state how Limbo is not:

(A: Alternative Realm. (The Void),B: DIfferent TImeline (Ekko, Sands of Shurmia),Or C: Invisiblity. (Lux, Zed))

Nope he deals with invisble beings yes but beings that reside in a world he should be unable to perceive itself youll need something proving that.

(Which, again, Swain deals with on a day-to-day basis.)

He deals with invisble beings sure....your point though?

Swains range caps out at a few meters he doesnt have cross dimensional range or anyone to counter limbo with simply seeing a invisible being doesnt mean you can perceive an insivible world itself.See the holes in your argument?

(2: No, i didn't forget, i'm merely stating that with Swain's speed bonus (2 tiers, 50x), Swain doesn't need to "kill" Madara, he simply devours all of his energy.)And madara stands there doing nothing while hes got good enough hax to counter him with?

(3: That's Game Mechanics, there's nothing stating in LoL Lore that they drain over time, only that they drain energy.)Youll need to prove its instant buddy

(If his Raven's move at his speed (Which they do), then even if it took time, Swain has *plenty* of time to consume his energy before Madara does anything. Here's the comparison: Madara is (on the high scale), Massively Hypersonic+, which is Mach 8810.2, Swain is Relativistic, that's (on the LOW scale), Mach 88099.11. Which is 10x faster than Madara. This is Madara's HIGHEST speed vs Swain's LOWEST.)

No he doesnt madara can counter while hes immobile he can summon limbo while hes immobile swain is not FTL hes merely 10x or more faster than madara thats not a big enough gap for him to be able to make madara look like a slowpoke.

(OP said both characters at "their best", which would be Swain empowered, which makes him casually planet level (fought Cho'gath), who could consume the planet. That's DC / Durability of Planet level, while Madara is Moon - Moon+ at max. Remember: Swain Empowered, which would make him the *high* end of relativistic, which is Mach 440495.54, or 49.9 times faster than Madara at his HIGHEST.)

LOL you serious swain is only possibly planet lvl going by our charts and hes only likely high 6-A while madara is at least 5-C with more durability than him and power he may have speed advantage but that wont help him in the long run madara can also cast his eye on the moon putting swain in an infinity illusion can create project his limbo into the invisible world has 2 types of immortality and regen he was trollngi with half his body gone.He can also rewrite reality via izanagi if anything were at his disadvantage as a last resot.

(Swain also ignores some degree of magical damage with enemies without Magical Penetration and has a high resistance to soul based attacks. )

TSB reduces him to dust regardlesshttp://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Null_Energy_Manipulation

(Swain takes this with little problem)

Not a chance

You're not even refuting my points.

Swain Empowered is 49.9x faster than Madara, is planet level (check the page).

Swain has dealt with: Invisiblity, Alternative Dimension, Different Timelines, and High DImensional. There's nothing, anywhere, that states that Limbo is not in one of those categories.

Madara can counter, but he has to move or think, which Swain is, again, 50x faster than Madara.

You just admitted to NLF in your first statement. TSB has travel time and Swain moves 50x faster than Madara or any of his projectiles.

Cho'Gath, who Swain is scaled to, is Planet Level at his strongest, and Swain fought him. That means that Swain can damage a planet buster and can survive planet busting attacks in his strongest form. Madara is only Moon to Moon+ at max.

Swain deals with mind control on a day-to-day basis and has shown near immunity to it, despite the fact that Genjutsu maniuplates Chakra, which Swain doesn't have.

(You're not even refuting my points.)

Pretty sure i did.

(Swain Empowered is 49.9x faster than Madara, is at least planet level (check the page).) Hes obviously faster then madara but not stronger hes only possibly planet lvl thats with prep what is this at least planet lvl you speak of?

(Swain has dealt with: Invisiblity, Alternative Dimension, Different Timelines, and High DImensional. There's nothing, anywhere, that states that Limbo is not in one of those categories.)

First 3 do not apply to being able to perceive a world that is invisble -_-...

Last one doesnt apply either but is laughable league of legends has tier 2-1 characters they barely make it at tier 5 from what i can tell example of this higher dimensional character?

(Madara can counter, but he has to move or think, which Swain is, again, 50x faster than Madara.)

Your point is despite the speed advantage madara can counter him hes not thousands of time faster than him but 30 times with hax and immortality.

(You just admitted to NLF in your first statement. TSB has travel time and Swain moves 50x faster than Madara or any of his projectiles.)

TSB has to travel in time wut.........

Not 50x from what ive seen and it wont matter in the long run as he has ways to counter his speed.And its not NFL at all you didnt even prove how he could see on a worldly scale let alone perceive an invisible world

(Cho'Gath, who Swain is scaled to, is Planet Level at his strongest, and Swain fought him. That means that Swain can damage a planet buster and can survive planet busting attacks in his strongest form. Madara is only Moon to Moon+ at max.)

Naruto fought Kaguya that doesnt mean he is planet lvl at all.And hes only rated possibly planet and thats with prep lol Madara by far has the edge in power with at least moon lvl AP

(Swain deals with mind control on a day-to-day basis and has shown near immunity to it, despite the fact that Genjutsu maniuplates Chakra, which Swain doesn't have.)

Refering to mgen tsukuyomi which was used before the people even had chakra by kaguya.Furthermore the illusion is infinite and warps reality from what i read on his profile.Swain loses this an argument based off false claims about NFL no evidence and merely speed as opposed to power and haxxes that can allow him to counter is not helping.

Don't worry, bro. We'll let others decide. The evidence (many in calculations), is stated.

Swain is faster. Swain is Planet level as Empowered Swain (prepped Swain, which OP said strongest form). Swain can see invisible objects. Morgana and Kayle are from "other dimensions" quoted from the LoL Wiki site.

I'm done with this discussion, you're not refuting my claims, you're just repeating yourself over again.

I did the Calculation from Relativistic to Massively Hypersonic+, and you just said "not 50x from what i've seen", i literally did the math in the text box.

Regardless, Limbo summons: 1 copy that moves (according to the Naruto Wiki) at the speed of the user. So the "Ghost clone" moves at 50x slower than Swain.

10x speed is the difference from ARROW (fastest compound is 400 FPS) to BULLET (3900 FPS). And Swain is 50x faster. He's moving like a snail compared to Swain.

50x speed is a big difference, I don't even see Madara landing a clean hit. Swain wins

(Don't worry, bro. We'll let others decide. The evidence (many in calculations), is stated.) Madara already won this fight then he has more votes then him lol.

(Swain is faster. Swain is Planet level as Empowered Swain (prepped Swain, which OP said strongest form). Swain can see invisible objects. Morgana and Kayle are from "other dimensions" quoted from the LoL Wiki site.) Swain maybe be faster but he's only possibly planet lvl again he has nothing that could do harm to Madara unless he has hax allowing him to bypass durability which I don't see on his profile.And no at the strongest doesn't mean having access to prep that's ludicrous.And what's your point about that? They're from other dimensions and?

(I'm done with this discussion, you're not refuting my claims, you're just repeating yourself over again.) I have though...

(I did the Calculation from Relativistic to Massively Hypersonic+, and you just said "not 50x from what i've seen", i literally did the math in the text box.) Being 50 times faster than Madara would mean he's Mach 150K which he is clearly not from what I've seen...

(Regardless, Limbo summons: 1 copy that moves (according to the Naruto Wiki) at the speed of the user. So the "Ghost clone" moves at 50x slower than Swain.) Swain would not dodge though or even be able to perceive it.Swain incapacitates Madara temporarily to try and drain his energy and limbo incapacitate him he's not moving as such speeds he's going to be immobile while he's going to do so....

(10x speed is the difference from ARROW (fastest compound is 400 FPS) to BULLET (3900 FPS). And Swain is 50x faster. He's moving like a snail compared to Swain.) Again he's not 50 times faster but he is by large margin it won't matter Madara has 2 types of immortality and reality warping to counter.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
(10x speed is the difference from ARROW (fastest compound is 400 FPS) to BULLET (3900 FPS). And Swain is 50x faster. He's moving like a snail compared to Swain.) Again he's not 50 times faster but he is by large margin it won't matter Madara has 2 types of immortality and reality warping to counter.
Okay, bro. Sure. Let's do the calculation (again) for you. Sigh. I'm getting annoyed at the constant repetition.

On his page: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Madara_Uchiha Madara Uchiha is Massively Hypersonic+ in his FASTEST form. This is: Six Paths Page Madara, Massively Hypersonic+ (Can keep up with Naruto and Sasuke simultaneously)

On Swain's page: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Jericho_Swai, Swain is
Relativistic (Should be at least equal to Super Galaxy Rumble) with Lightspeed Reactions and Combat Speed.

In Mach, Massively Hypersonic+ is
Massively Hypersonic+ (Mach 1000-8810.2) https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Speed

In Mach, Relativistic is
Relativistic (10%-50% SoL).

Speed of Light is: 880991.09 Mach http://www.kylesconverter.com/speed-or-velocity/light-speed-to-mach-number.

So, .10th of that, Swain's LOWEST POSSIBLE SPEED is Mach 88099.11 which is 10x the speed of Madara. Here's the calculation for you.

880991.09/8810.2 is 9.9998989784335981838819523269012 or 10.

On the HIGHEST END OF HIS SCALE, Swain is 50% SOL which is 440495.54 Mach.

440495.54/8810.2 is 49.998358720573880275135638237497 OR 50x.

TL:DR Madara is moving like a snail.

Remember that 10x speed is the difference from an Arrow to a Bullet. Madara won't even have the opportunity for a neuron in his brain to fire before Swain has made his move, and his Raven's absorb energy, ignoring the physical body.

Was this even needed?....

I already saw the chart and the difference but how in the world is your argument based off high end ?

Seriously that's some groundless statement you made their.Swain is scaled to another character named Galaxy rumble or whatever and is relativistic for flying to the moon in seconds which I'm pretty sure is by cinematic timing lol but I won't get into that anyways.

Madara is actually not but he is slower than him but not nearly as much as you claim him to be sorry.

I was just on a thread that was pitting Swain against Saiyan Saga Goku. I considered them to be pretty even based off of their profiles. Because of that, I have to put my vote in for Swain.

9-5 in favor of Swain

Madara had superior hax and power can rewrite reality by Will and rewrite events that occurred from days ago he rewrote his own death that way from a grave.

This is by K.O or death which swain cannot do either to Madara from what I've seen on his profile.

The dude is outclassed everywhere but speed which you seem to overrate a lot .

K.O isn't incapacitation.....but given that most have voted for swain I believe this should be added to his victories and Madaras loses then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back