• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara fights the Galactic Empire.

-Speed is equalized.

-This is a hypotethical Edo Madara who can transform into Jūbi Jinchūriki (Dual Rinnegan+Rinne Sharingan) but, due to this, his loses his Edo powers.

Madara starts in Edo.

The empire is so vast think madara loses due to fatigue, especially now that hes not edo

Oh i misread op, yea i mean he could systematically take down the empire, i wanna know if notables are included aswell

It would be interesting, even if only conceptually, to think Madara trying to take down the Galactic Empire. Not as in, becoming a giant monster and punking them directly (Death Star makes this a bad course of action), but making criminal organizations, bidding his time and all.

A what if crossover with madara dropped into the star wars verse i reckon he could do it, as an edo type 2 self sustenance has the basic needs covered, i presume he would mind manip people for info to learn about the tech or basically force people to do anything he wants, how would he fair against people like darth vader and palpatine

Note: Madara here can revert himself back to Edo to avoid fatigue.
Ah so he can save himself from potentially getting killed by a Empire Superweapon. Then I reckon Madara would at least try to get basic information out of the soldiers to understand where he is and who they are.

Because when he first arrived in the battlefield in Naruto he had Kabuto to inform him.

Ah so he can save himself from potentially getting killed by a Empire Superweapon. Then I reckon Madara would at least try to get basic information out of the soldiers to understand where he is and who they are.

Because when he first arrived in the battlefield in Naruto he had Kabuto to inform him.
Yes, that's in character for him, and also he could manipulate some people to create an army. Or even make business with some Empire's leaders

It boils down to whether or not Emperor Palpatine or Joruus C'baoth are present in this scenario. The Empire at its peak had more than one quintillion active personnel, and the Emperor actively mind-controlled all of them. Madara would have to not only possess better mind-controlling powers than Palpatine, but also be powerful enough to stealthily do it, since Sidious would soon realize what is going on.

If Sidious and Joruus are not present, Madara will breeze through and dominate the Empire in just a few years.

On second thought, Madara has no ******* chance if EU Sidious is present.
Palpatine knew precisely why the Empire couldn't last without his dread power: he had designed it that way. No one suspected how much he relied on the Dark Side of the Force. He shaped those of his government using the Force against them. He used it to control his fleets and to drive his soldiers on to victory. He used it to destroy his enemies from a distance and learn of conspiracies against him. Without it, there was no way the Empire could endure, as he had designed it.
The Emperor was killed, his fleet scattered, and his dark will which held the Empire together destroyed. Without its binding, the Empire began to unravel.

The Empire lol

Naruto's planet doesnt have Orbital shields so he's getting constantly being nuked by star destroyers, Madara also lacks the range to effectively do anything here, summoning asteroids gets negged by an armada of ships. even if the Empire can't kill him in his edo form worst-case scenario they trap him on a glassed planet with Planetary shields.

the moment he becomes the Juubi it's even worse for him, the moment Madara starts ******** the star destroyers and running amuck the empire will bring in things like the death star which Madara has no answer to because not only does he lack the range, even IT is only Planatery in range but he lacks the knowledge and power to do anything against the death star. his still going to be on the planet when he suddenly gets hit by planet level beam that vapes him.

The Empire is just way to vast for Madara to handle.

the moment he becomes the Juubi it's even worse for him, the moment Madara starts ******** the star destroyers and running amuck the empire will bring in things like the death star which Madara has no answer to because not only does he lack the range, even IT is only Planatery in range but he lacks the knowledge and power to do anything against the death star. his still going to be on the planet when he suddenly gets hit by planet level beam
He can revert back to Edo, so the Death Star or any planetay weapon wouldn't kill him.

The Empire lol

Naruto's planet doesnt have Orbital shields so he's getting constantly being nuked by star destroyers, Madara also lacks the range to effectively do anything here, summoning asteroids gets negged by an armada of ships. even if the Empire can't kill him in his edo form worst-case scenario they trap him on a glassed planet with Planetary shields.

the moment he becomes the Juubi it's even worse for him, the moment Madara starts ******** the star destroyers and running amuck the empire will bring in things like the death star which Madara has no answer to because not only does he lack the range, even IT is only Planatery in range but he lacks the knowledge and power to do anything against the death star. his still going to be on the planet when he suddenly gets hit by planet level beam that vapes him.

The Empire is just way to vast for Madara to handle.
And take in count, that Madara is not the type that goes straight up against his opponent without a backup plan.

I'm sure he would opt to control or ally with some people, and form an army to fight the empire.
He would gather information aboout their technology and he would also be capable to shapeshift into an enemy via transformation Jutsu, and break the system that operates the weapons, etc....

And take in count, that Madara is not the type that goes straight up against his opponent without a backup plan.

I'm sure he would opt to control or ally with some people, and form an army to fight the empire.
He would gather information aboout their technology and he would also be capable to shapeshift into an enemy via transformation Jutsu, and break the system that operates the weapons, etc....

how is going to get to the star destroyers and death star when they are Millions of miles away from him (in space). Madara does not have FTL travel speed lol.

I am sure with transformation, mind hax, clones, high stats overall and plethora of other hax and immortality it's only a matter of time until Madara takes over the Empire.
In a couple of years or even sooner he will develop Dimensional Travel which will make the task far easier, he won't have to get into ships to mind hax the crew and take over them.

Back