• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mad James Jaspers profile update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s quite a few issues.
  • References need to be added
  • You formatted his High 1-A rating as “with the Jaspers Warp” in the tier section, but as “via Environmental Destruction” in the AP section, those need to match each other
  • His Human level durability should preferably have a justification
  • His stamina rating also needs a justification
And not an issue, but it would look nicer if you split the justifications in his first key like this:

There’s quite a few issues.
  • References need to be added
  • You formatted his High 1-A rating as “with the Jaspers Warp” in the tier section, but as “via Environmental Destruction” in the AP section, those need to match each other
  • His Human level durability should preferably have a justification
  • His stamina rating also needs a justification
And not an issue, but it would look nicer if you split the justifications in his first key like this:
Alright, I did the necessary changes. You can check it out.

Unknown, likely Human level (Doesn't have explicit resistance feats)
Unknown, likely Infinite (Doesn't show signs of fadigue in any of his fights).
These aren’t good justifications for Human level durability or Infinite stamina. With Infinite stamina, you need an explicit statement of such, not showing fatigue in a fight is Superhuman at best. And as for his durability, if he doesn’t have any feats, he should just be Unknown.

These aren’t good justifications for Human level durability or Infinite stamina. With Infinite stamina, you need an explicit statement of such, not showing fatigue in a fight is Superhuman at best. And as for his durability, if he doesn’t have any feats, he should just be Unknown.
Done.

disgaree with plot manipulation, its just reality warping nothing meta fiction about it
Yeah, I have to agree. Is not explicit enough that he's manipulating the plot there.

Besides that, with the other changes as mentioned by Tracer, profile should be alright.

Edit: Actually, took another look. His intelligence section falls more in line with Gifted, rather than outright Genius.

Last edited:
Regarding Jaspers' intelligence, did he design The Fury on his own? That would be an Extraordinary Genius feat. Otherwise he likely just qualifies for Gifted intelligence.

Yeah, I have to agree. Is not explicit enough that he's manipulating the plot there.

Besides that, with the other changes as mentioned by Tracer, profile should be alright.

Edit: Actually, took another look. His intelligence section falls more in line with Gifted, rather than outright Genius.
What abilities would come from the feat mentioned in those scans? Something like time manipulation?

I'm not entirely sure I understand. Maybe this is because I haven't been following the new Marvel revisions closely enough, but how is this 1-A?

(Jaspers caused so much chaos on his native Earth that the only alternative was to erase it completely from existence[14])

Wouldn't this just be a single universe?
Basically, now destroying an "Earth" with complete designation and number is considered a L1-A feat, because it's an instance of Eternity containing not only universes but the higher dimensions and realms. And MJJ warped his entire Earth, the Earth-238, to the point the only viable salvation for it was it's destruction from reality because the warping effects could spread to another "Earths".

cars-lightning-mcqueen.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back