• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
A new threat has risen up, a Dragon Level threat that it was called for the S-Class Hero, Atomic Samurai, to remove by any means. When Atomic Samurai asked for a description it was said that this being was around 12-15 feet tall and used a set of medieval gladiator armor, including a sword and shield...

Start 10 meters away

Battle takes place in Oryx's Sancuary

Speed Equalized if necessary

Atomic Samurai: 0

Oryx, the Mad God: 0

Incon: 0

Just throwing it out there that Kamikaze may outskill the top-tier Gladiator and Knight that is Oryx's skill, doesn't really mean anything cause Divinity has Danmaku on its swings anyway, but still

Was about to say somethin' somethin' about Oryx splitting Samurai in half by existing but then I realized this isn't Destiny.

So uh, what's Oryx's AP and what does he start with in character? I'll try to dig for the 7-B scaling for OPM lol. ******* downgrades.

Oryx is at the peak of a 44 character scaling chain from 8.8 Megatons and status effects + danmaku is the name of the game

Just gonna ask a knowledgeable member for Atomic's AP lol. I personally think Oryx kinda buttrapes depending on what his status effects do but meh. His status effects based on his profile seem preeeeeetttty good but I don't really know how they work.

If Atomic Samurai is up for hitting Oryx when his shield is up then as follows: Quiet does jack shit, Armor Broken is devastating, Weak is devastating(makes Oryx take even longer to put down), and Sick which just flips off healing and regen, does Jack shit.

Oryx also has some dura reductions, stuns, what have you

This seems uh, a little stomp-ish ngl lol. Gonna wait to get Atomic's AP to see what we've got, but honestly unless it's pretty significant I don't see Atomic taking this fight.

So, just got the word from the bird, because everybody knows that the bird is the word, that Atomic Samurai currently scales vastly above 30 megatons but that the ratings are subject to change due to some gripes between supporters, so yeah :/

Do what you will.

So, just got the word from the bird, because everybody knows that the bird is the word, that Atomic Samurai currently scales vastly above 30 megatons but that the ratings are subject to change due to some gripes between supporters, so yeah :/

Do what you will.
Matches in the middle of revisions are a real pain. Depending upon Homeless Emperor's AP, Atomic Samurai right now can be anywhere between 12 Megatons, probably upscaled to 30 Megatons and finally up to 125 Megatons.
If this isn't an AP stomp in Atomic's favour, then Oryx might win due to better and more abilities.

But for now, it is inconclusive from my side.

Voting Atomic via huge skill discrepancy, speed gap.
Atomic is able to spam Atomic Slashes. These will blitz and take out Oryx.
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
R]