• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Machinedramon vs Bowser

Dust_Collector

They/Them
Bowser has a Grand Star and speed is equalised. Victory by any means.

Machinedramo: 2 (Edward, Efi, ABoogie)

Bowser:

Because it's Digimon: 3 (Triforce, Dragon, Marcus)

Because SHOWTIME: 1 (Cal)

Inconclusive:

Machinedramon
20190106 115922

Hard to say what he'd start with. He's started with sealing and Transmutation quite a bit, but he's also very fond of simple fireball spam and close quarters combat.

Mega Digimon scale to one major feat and a major supporting feat and a Galaxy sized black hole. Remember that blog I posted in the Ultimate Digimon section? Well there you will see the two main Galaxy feats. First is Vademon's Dimension in which is directly larger than galaxy sized.

Vademon's Dimension2
Well when I say scale, I mean that that Mega level Digimon should be far superior to the likes of Vademon who maintain this dimension with his very existence. It is noted that even though the Adventure Ultimates are indeed much stronger than your average Ultimate level, they are still no match for a Mega level Digimon. And it should also be noted that Adventure MegaKabuterimon effortlessly defeated Vademon. This puts the Mega Digimon well above baseline.

Then we have Etemon absorbing the power of a black hole large enough to swallow the Milky Way. Of course this information is mentioned in this blog. But here is the direct quote.

" Ever since the universe was made, the "Wall of Fire" that had never paused blowing out an incessant stream of red-hot flames and corona… now changed into a black hole for a fraction of a second.
Fwoooooohhhh.

The voice that could be heard on the other end of hole sounded as if the anger, hatred, and resentment that swirled throughout the entire universe had been gathered up and put into a large cauldron that one whole Milky Way could easily fit into, then left to simmer for millions and millions of years until it became a concentrated jellied mass — that sort of voice.
"
~ Digimon Adventure (Novel): PERFECT LEVEL EVOLUTION, METALGREYMON​
Now we aren't done here as there is a Digimon Adventure scaling chain here.

• So we start with Vademon's feat.
  • Next we have MegaKabuterimon who could easily defeat Vademon in combat.
  • Next we have Myotismon who could casually stomp all the Adventure Ultimates and only lost once Angewomon appeared due to her natural advantage against him. (A Dark Area Digimon vs an Angel Digimon)
  • Once he became VenomMyotismon it took two Megas to actually defeat him by exploiting his weakspot along with the Digivice's holding him back and restricting him.
  • Next we have the Dark Masters who are astronomically stronger than VenomMyotismon. Piedmon effortlessly stomped both WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon.

I just realized i could've saved you a good minute of copy-pasting by just moving my ass into the Digimon verse page

Pretty sure that's higher than Bowser anyhow, lemme think

Ehhh just gonna say Machinedramon wins

Bowser's versatility kinda harms him because we don't know what he starts with, his empathic manipulation gets probably resisted via immunity to conventional mind manipulation, power null isn't anything special iirc, and the only ways he can put down machinedramon is via transmutation and plot manipulation, and who says he starts with that over his general fireballs.

Machinedramon on the other hand can blast him alot with the infinity cannon which will deal alot (not one-shot but it'll hurt alot) of damage to Bowser since Machinedramon has far higher AP and Bowser doesn't have mind/soul resistance plus he also resists a good chunk of Bowser's abilities.

Oh also he's a digimon so he obviously wins.

Yet, you've not made any thread to go against it. We've got blogs upon blogs of scans and information about this, It's not sketchy when we have scans proving all of this, including how Digimon interact with data. So yeah, make a CRT if you disagree, otherwise you post is nothing but an argument from incredulity. This isn't the first time you've made a comment like this with no basis.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yet, you've not made any thread to go against it. We've got blogs upon blogs of scans and information about this, It's not sketchy when we have scans proving all of this, including how Digimon interact with data. So yeah, make a CRT if you disagree, otherwise you post is nothing but an argument from incredulity. This isn't the first time you've made a comment like this with no basis.
No every thing I've commented on had some basis, Digimon being where they are is pretty sketchy, and I do plan on making a CRT, pretty much Digimon scaling, in their universe it works, but outside, not really, they're digital, last time I checked digital stuff has zero mass, now if there's a rule to compensate for that, like idk maybe null space universe where all characters and abilities work at their best, like say allowing Freddy Krueger to use dream powers without his opponent having to really be asleep, something like that would absolutely work, but without that, and without a digital world to really function in, Digimon have no power, I could see Digimon having the ability to hold open dimensions or break through dimensions like Darkseid how he held open a rift and Doomsday escaping the phantom zone, then yeah I probably could see them having power, and 4th Dimensional digimon having essentially what they're rated at considering even if transferred to the real world, they'd still be infinitely powerful and still bare minimum universe busters

Oh no....people still use the data argument that has long been debunked....give me a moment...

Not to mention Yggdrasil reset not only the Digimon Universe, but the Human Multiverse in Cyber Sleuth, we could go on.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Not to mention Yggdrasil reset not only the Digimon Universe, but the Human Multiverse in Cyber Sleuth, we could go on.
Wouldn't the sheer fact that Digimon, you know, interact with the real world in pretty much every series debunk this argument already

Even in the first manga, we see Bu interacting with real stuff.

Uhh, they're DIGITAL monsters so all Digimon are in fact 11-A.

In any case we've seemed to have strayed from the main focus of this thread (A magical turtle vs a digital metal monster) so let's just yeet that computer data mumbo jumbo outta here.

Don't get me wrong, I'm fully siding with Bowser here, and I'll shortly give reasons, but like, it's still Digimon.

Darkanine said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Wouldn't the sheer fact that Digimon, you know, interact with the real world in pretty much every series debunk this argument already
Even in the first manga, we see Bu interacting with real stuff.
I mean, yeah. That's the easy answer. I'd rather the intricacies be explained as well though.

Alright, for the starting of my support for Bowser, I'll start with this:

The Digimon mind/soul thing takes way too long to be useful here. Even Dragon says that it's not an insta-win, and normal humans endure way too many hits without becoming husks or vegetables. While it'd be useful if Bowser could regenerate from his mind/soul, it kinda wouldn't matter too much here.

"normal humans endure way too many hits without becoming husks or vegetables."

1) This stuff wasn't even a concept until recently, so it is never even brought up as it became more prevelant in Cyber Sleuth. And in Cyber Sleuth, human get their minds utterly wrecked nearly instantly despite Firewalls protecting them. Eaters flat out devour them, Digimon mind hax them all the time.

2) Human don't really get hit much outside of the Digital World. In the Digital World, they have a resistance to such a thing due to them obtaining firewalls when entering. If Bowser say entered the Digital World, he'd gain a resistance to Mind/Soul abilities as well. Same as with EDEN in Cyber Sleuth.

3) You take me saying it's not an insta-kill way too literally to extrapolate it to taking forever, not counting the fact that Bowser is still going to have a reaction to having his mind/soul blasted with two powerful energy blasts from a Robot Dragon of Doom. He's still getting chunks of his mind and soul blasted away.

Not voting yet btw.

Back