• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Machina vs. Alien X

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he's actually suicidal but he's so jaded in the belief that nothing can kill him and that the only way to die is to do as his master wants and fight his opponents with his full strength, as well as the fact that his power isn't one that can hold back anyway as it instantly erases anyone who he punches, so he never holds back and always tries to deal with the opponent immediately.

Also Methuselah has fear hax in a number far beyond billions and Machina didn't even slow down and was going to erase him despite the fact that it would destroy the world to erase him.

You know what never mind, I was gonna pull out Toepick. Who's fear hax is literally just being so ugly his opponent runs away, it's not even that he is threatening or anything. His fear hax also doesn't affect the mind since it works on Celestialsapiens who's mind are out of range. But I'm having a feeling this guy is gonna EE anyways or else Reinhard is gonna be pissed. So the true question here is who is the biggest chad, Ben or Reinhard?

Greenshifter said:
I may be able to pull off a pretty non-serious wincon for Ben yes. If he like totally stands stil for 10 minutes it might even be a "legit" win. But for that I need to ask, does Machina feel fear?
Let me laugh even harder

Ben's got 3 alien chicks after him who would conquer the earth just to marry him, just saying.

Heck's Zack Saturday's' mum competed in a game show to become Ben's gf.

Reinhard Loves everything, and by Loves everything I mean he is so strong that he can only express his Love by breaking things, said broken things are then turned into his servants who fight for all eternity. He planned to become a God so that his Love could spread through out the Outerversal setting and all it's infinite number of universes.

And Reinhard doesn't get pissed, his strength is so great that even in a good mood, which he is in like 90% of the time, his mere presence causes someone who doesn't even blink at all the fears of Darkness times a number beyond a billion to be scared of him and think he's a unbeatable existence.

Greenshifter said:
I may be able to pull off a pretty non-serious wincon for Ben yes. If he like totally stands stil for 10 minutes it might even be a "legit" win. But for that I need to ask, does Machina feel fear?
Do you realize this is a High 1-A vs a 2-B, right?

@Everything that sounds less chad and more OP.

@Tony I'm a Flash fan, AP values don't mean much to me in these kinds of battles especially if I literally said "if the opponent stands still for 10 minutes", also Toepick isn't even 2-B.

@Nickolas yeah, EP 78 of Omniverse: "The Most Dangerous Game Show".

@Greenshifter The difference between a 4D person to a 5D person is so great that even Hax like Death Hax or Plot Hax won't effect them even without Resistances, the same for 5D and 6D. 1-A characters see Infinite Dimension characters as fiction, as nothing more the characters in a book or painting unable to even interact with the 1-A character. A 1-A with a higher Transcendence of 2 sees Baseline 1-A's like Fiction to the same degree Baseline 1-A sees 3D characters as Fiction, 1-A+ has Infinite Layers of Transcendence. Baseline High 1-A sees those 1-A+ as fiction, Machina is far above Baseline High 1-A.

The difference between High 1-A and 2-B isn't simple AP, it's several infinities of I'm so strong that nothing, even durability ignoring Hax, will work on me. So Alien X and all the Power of the Omnitrix, including stuff like Fear Hax, has zero chances of working even without Resistances.

And I would argue that Toepick could fear hax me if he were 2D. Because he is so ugly that people run away from him, so even if he was an ugly drawing then he could still affect me, there is no mindhax involved, no weird mechanics or anything, just that. It's basically Social Influencing which should work as long as you can perceive and hear the character and are able to think for yourself. If one of those criteria is not met by Machina then yeah sure Toepick can't affect him, it doesn't matter in a serious battle anyways but it is a nice thought experiment. Also I know about higher-D's being unaffected by hax of lower-D's even without resistance or else my first post in this thread would have been serious.

I'd also like to continue the chad debate somewhere else since this thread will probably get closed down by the time I post this by Crabwhale.

Seeing as several novemdecilion nights and their darkness superimposed on each other weren't enough to put him down with fear, Toepick isn't suceeding much in that regard.

You could mind-and fearhax Ma Vreedle and it would work yet she is still unaffected by Toepick's ugliness because she's seen worse.

....Again, this isn't just standard mind-hax/fear-hax. You literally have your mind break because your staring at an amalgamation of countless nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back