• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both in the ring of course, but to the death

Both 9-B though if you feel they are different tiers do try to argue that

Don flamenco mid swing
Don't know how this never got calculated, he punched a bull so fast it was still swinging as it was well over 10 metres into the air, even amongst the statements I have seen for Ippo pale in comparison to this.
Same goes for Mr. Sandman's building break.

How Ippo win again?
Mr. sandman cracks a building

thanks bro

Was thinking it should also count for a speed feat for how fast he must have knocked it into the air as his fist was still mid swing

Honda catches katana
This too (though I know it's mentioned) I think would be worth looking into, you can see the blades afterimages (or whatever those are) and it completely comes to a halt where you see him catch it

Absaddie said:
thanks bro
Was thinking it should also count for a speed feat for how fast he must have knocked it into the air as his fist was still mid swing

Honda catches katana
This too (though I know it's mentioned) I think would be worth looking into, you can see the blades afterimages (or whatever those are) and it completely comes to a halt where you see him catch it
Afterimages are still Subsonic I think? But yeah some of these speed feats and the building busting feat should be revised Ah yes the building busting feat I remember his feat very notably, When I got to THIS part of the game I actually felt really intimdated like damn just look at the building its far from Small Building!! Its even more amazing Little Mac is standing at all or manged to actually beat him!! However I heard such a feat was brought up and was apparently still just "wall" cuz Sandman was just punching the brick wall to THEN enable the collapse of a building's desruction rather destroying a Building whole all toghether (Not my words, somebody elses.), Don't know about you.

"Pscychomaster35." Already added it to the calc board.

Actually looking back at the clip regarding the building's destruction Sandman did look like he was doing much more then wall damage as half the building's large portions as a whole were still getting wrecked not just including the windows.

Necromercer said:
Yeah. I would Vote for Mac, due to the fact that I feel he is stronger and more skilled.
Well knowing Mac he is no normal Boxer nor is ippon I know, however the people he fights just overall ABSURDITY.

Mac is such the prodigy not only can he go toe to toe with a Japanese Boxer who's precision is SO MUCH to keep up with literal BULLET TRAINS and alludes to be much faster being able to perform very swift afterimages, "Bear Hugger." hence the title makes life threatening activities fun by wrestling with huge bears, "Great Tiger." The Indian boxer who's way of fighting is literally Teleporting out of his opponents reach and mastered other supernatural elements apparently.

But wait just when you thought it's already absurd it gets so much more over the top we all know the "Don Flamenco." feat being the type of guy to not use the typical red towel to evade Bulls IN ONE CASUAL SWIFT PUNCH can send one flying high in the sky yes then there is Aran Ryan the Irish boxer who doesn't mind getting dirty and LOVES PAIN like a fetish whom Mac beat, Mac has beat a man who's literally a ********* incartinate, Soda Popinski being one of the most important, the Russian boxer who does grueling tasks in harsh wintery climates even without clothes and his source of power being... Soda (Not Vodka, Soda, though it was Vodka at one point.) Which really is a power source for him as he does healing from such beverages at one point (Bear with me it gets much more insane then it already is.) The sodas he drank from were later enhanced by scientists to probably make him into a literal ******* Super Solider seeing how his energy and heart rate increased ten fold and literally managed to pull a on a BIG truck using his mouth... I can't make this stuff up if I could:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdTIlfeWsT4 (3:38 among other clips I have mentioned, Mind you Mac sends this guy flying like always.)

Bald Bull a stubborn Turkish boxer who acts like one though at one point he trained to not be knocked out by using a literal large brown bull with sharp horns. But most impressively has to indeed be the final boss Philadelphian "Mr. Sandman." Born and raised to put out all the fighters that has been fought thus far to sleep with ease but after Little Mac took away his title was going to do so much more then put a person to sleep he was so bloodlusted that he ended up leveling an entire building out of RAGE... Mind you Mac took HITS from this guy and bested said bloodlusted nightmare of a man.

So yeah I wouldn't underestimate Little Mac so heavily if I were you I feel like someone should be more descriptive with Mac's I.Q. it just says prodigy but it should state more then that he's a rather quick thinker in situations that require fighting so much so he can actually expose and take advantage of peoples weaknesses after finding their pattern and whatnot in short time..

I just looked up both of their ap values. Ippo is over 10 times stronger (he scales to .0002 tons while Mac is 0.000027273). He hilariously one shots. Also he's faster so all those speed feats don't matter at all.

I know a good deal about little mac, and he is my SSBU and 4 main, but I prefer to not do long messages, and the summary was the jest of what I was trying to say.

Keeweed said:
I just looked up both of their ap values. Ippo is over 10 times stronger (he scales to .0002 tons while Mac is 0.000027273). He hilariously one shots. Also he's faster so all those speed feats don't matter at all.
Not exactly, There is gong to be another calc later on could say otherwise however in terms of speed you could probably have to give it to ippo.

Well that calc has to be made first because Ippo currently one shots. Also which feat is it because if it's Sandman that has been ruled as both incalculable and would give worse results anyways.

Keeweed said:
Well that calc has to be made first because Ippo currently one shots. Also which feat is it because if it's Sandman that has been ruled as both incalculable and would give worse results anyways.
Uncalcuable? Yeah no that destruction feat in sandman's part could actually be calced seeing similiar stuff has been done here and apparently works.

Well people have tried calculating it before; multiple times. And every time the calc members said no and that it can't be calculated. The only part that could be calculated got result worse than the bull punching feat.

Back