• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

M.O.D.O.K. Revision

This should be a basic thing. M.O.D.O.K. should be like Carol in that he has two keys, a classic and modern one. As shown on his profile, he currently has "at least High 6-A, possibly 5-A", the former for stalemating iron man... and the latter for several different feats, all of which have been performed in the modern era, including fighting against a more recent version of Iron Man who is also 5-A. Given this, I think splitting the keys like was done with Carol, as he's shown a consistent increase in power to keep up with his enemies in recent years.

Well, we need feats behind this. Last time I saw he was getting defeated by pretty weak characters and iirc in MODOK Heat Games #1 there might be many versions of him that varied in power(?)

This might actually need to wait, now that I think about it.

He's got a lot of feats against 5-A iron man but iron man also might be getting downgraded

Well, we need feats behind this. Last time I saw he was getting defeated by pretty weak characters and iirc in MODOK Heat Games #1 there might be many versions of him that varied in power(?)

It doesn't say "My power level varies on each form I was reborn" but each form sometimes looks quite different from others, so it's possible. Just giving an idea, my knowledge with this character ends there.

Given that MODOK has no official power-up, I think that it is just traditional Marvel inconsistency at work.

Given that MODOK has no official power-up, I think that it is just traditional Marvel inconsistency at work.
I don't say this often but I think Eficiente makes a good point. If Modok's gone through multiple different bodies, we should look at the feats of those bodies instead of just saying "haha marvel be inconsistent" without any further analysis.

There are only two different versions that I know of, the original and a more ruthless clone, although there have been two separate female derivatives, such as MODAM.

M.O.D.O.K profile would get two splits in any scenario, the clone blatantly got more shit the original one didn't.

If anyone cares enough to run through MODOK I think that'll be fine, but I'd rather see the split pages before yeeting the current one

Back