• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lycoris Recoil: Takina Fragmented Iron Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe using a reaction from someone will work, since i'm not knowledgeble on american youtuber who reacted to the series

i will let this work to another one

who want to do it?

If KLOL hasn't done whatever, I can go grab it, but idk what I'm looking for exactly in ep6? What is it, once I know should only take like 10m.

Bokay
It's done downloading
Edit: Sent clip to KLOL to save time.

you saw the feat?
I did, man was half a car width away. The missile yield is perfectly accurate with what we see for destruction of a car (Which oddly enough as per our Common Feats page falls under the same explosive yield as the missiles themselves). We only need to find his distance from the missile which will be easy AF, just need the height for Majima and we golden.

The real Majima would have taken this like a champ tho

I did, man was half a car width away. The missile yield is perfectly accurate with what we see for destruction of a car (Which oddly enough as per our Common Feats page falls under the same explosive yield as the missiles themselves). We only need to find his distance from the missile which will be easy AF, just need the height for Majima and we golden.

The real Majima would have taken this like a champ tho
Majima was absolutely near the car, like he almost entered in it

his height is unkown,

however we can find his height thanks to the car wich the explosion happened

he seems to be either a head taller than the height of the car or excatly as tall as the height of the car

'Kay, now I go back to fixing real profiles: FOR GOD OF WAR.

ALL HAIL HELIOS!

Helios_God_of_War.png

That's within SXF and WWE territory. That is not a good thing
N̵o̵w̵ ̵y̵o̵u̵ ̵h̵a̵v̵e̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵d̵e̵a̵l̵ ̵w̵i̵t̵h̵ ̵W̵W̵E̵ ̵m̵a̵t̵c̵h̵e̵s̵
is it good?

is it higher than the Takina wall fragment feat?

how many megajoules is it?

1.8mj.
Wall feat was like 200kj.

It's like 7-8x higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back